It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress Confirms the FBI INTENTIONALLY Caused President Donald Trump to Lose Re-Election in 2020.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Saturday, February 18, 2023

It's enough to make your blood boil! The massive food inflation, gas and vacation cost increases, American deaths in Afghanistan, Russia invading Ukraine, and more...would NOT HAVE HAPPENED if our FBI didn't protect fellow criminals in 2020.

But because OUR FBI forced media outlets to keep stories about the Biden crime family hidden, during the 2020 Presidential election season, Americans thought Joe Biden was a nice, smart, compassionate man-politician, and voted to make him U.S. President, instead of keeping Donald Trump in office...

Former top Twitter executives who censored the Hunter Biden laptop story in advance of the 2020 presidential election admitted on Wednesday (2.8.2023), that it was wrong to do so.

That was their testimony during a contentious hearing conducted by the House Oversight Committee. The story published by the New York Post was accurate, and the laptop’s incriminating contents were real.

Its suppression by social media companies, including Twitter, may have helped Joe Biden get elected.

Reams of evidence presented at the hearing revealed how the FBI worked in concert with Twitter to kill the story.

The committee subpoenaed James Baker as a key witness. He once served as general counsel for James Comey’s FBI but then joined Twitter several months before the election.

Baker, you’ll recall, was instrumental in pushing the Russia collusion hoax in a lawless effort to drive Donald Trump from office.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

U.S. House leaders are incensed!: www.foxnews.com...

---And---

Had the Biden Crime Family deeds been revealed prior to the November 3rd, 2020 Presidential Election...

The Rasmussen survey revealed that almost half of Americans (48%) believe Trump would have won a second term if the media had fully reported on the laptop’s revelations rather than ignoring and attempting to suppress them.
Source: nypost.com...

That number is up to 80%, now that more details about the Biden Crime Family are reaching the eyes and ears of Americans, despite Main Stream Media and Google continually attempting to keep that information hidden/buried.

A staggering 80% of ALL Americans Say Trump Would Have Won without FBI Cheating for Biden: www.farsnews.ir...

---Next Step---

In order to ask Government officials the RIGHT QUESTIONS under oath, the U.S. House Judiciary Committee has subpoenaed the CEO's of Amazon, Facebook, Google, Apple, and Microsoft, to appear and tell the committee what the DOJ-FBI told them to do, in order to keep the contents of Hunter Biden's Laptop Computer HIDDEN from the public. (Footnote: DHS / State Dept / Secret Service were also involved.)

---Next Step---

The House Select Committee will then subpoena Government Officials to have them tell Congress which individuals gave them orders to Protect the Biden Crime Family in 2020 and 2019. (Senator Chuck Grassley says the "protection" goes much further back in time.)

THESE HEARINGS into DOJ-FBI Election Interference are occurring alongside other investigations into the likelihood of Joe/James/Valerie/Hunter Biden conducting illegal activities, with Top Secret government information playing a role in their transactions.

Summary: The Biden Crime Family ascended to the Nation's Highest Elected Office with lots of help and protection from INSIDE the Federal Government and the Main Stream Media. "They" are still working hard at this very moment, to keep those activities hidden. The "big lie" is what the DOJ-FBI have been presenting and forcing.

But their COVER-UP operation is unraveling, and JUSTICE is coming.

-CareWeMust

edit on 2/18/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

take care you must because boiling blood is quite unhealthy. by the way, who is trump?

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I do believe the corruption of gov. branches was foretold early in Obama's administration when he began sacking top-level officials who were proven to be good at their jobs, and replacing them with 'yes men' of questionable moral caricaturistics.

Getting rid of the swamp rats is going to be exponentially harder than placing them in power was.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yes, absolutely! Obama is a key player in this tangled web of deceit and corruption.
Sadly, he will never be taken to task for his numerous crimes. Like the Clintons, he is above the law.

Remember Obama saying he was going to "fundamentally change America" ? He succeeded.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: malte85

take care you must because boiling blood is quite unhealthy. by the way, who is trump?

For years I wondered how German citizens could be so foolish. How they could become so easily brainwashed, and manipulated.

Do you remember the guy in Adolfs audience of thousands who refused to salute? Remember the guy in China that stood in front of the tank? Those men, are like several people here on ATS that refuse to bend, refuse to obey tyrants, refuse to follow the weak-minded masses off the cliff.

Once again in history of the planet, the hideous fascist ugliness has raised it head just like it did with Adolf. Those men who stood up to fascism are heroes. Millions of people have looked at those pictures with admiration. Hopefully ATS will be around when the masses of foolish sheep wake up, so they can read our threads.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   
At this point, the FBI are no better than domestic terrorists.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
At this point, the FBI are no better than domestic terrorists.

The FBI, like "most" of the tech companies, and most of Big media are a branch of the DNC.

link   

originally posted by: malte85

Just keep your nose clean and you'll find out.

+2 more 
link   
The illegal actions of the Failed Bureau of Ineptness will come to light soon, very soon.

The U.S. Supreme Court is set to consider whether or not to hear a lawsuit that seeks to remove President Joe Biden from the White House and reinstate former President Donald Trump to office.

The Brunson v. Adams lawsuit claims that lawmakers violated their oaths of office by allegedly failing to investigate a foreign intervention in the 2020 presidential race which allegedly rigged the election against Trump.

The case is based on the claim that the defendants—who include Congress members, Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris and former Vice President Mike Pence—voted to certify the 2020 presidential election after receiving a valid request from 154 members of Congress to investigate unfounded claims of electoral fraud in six states.

I expect an increase in criminal retributions from multiple alphabet agencies.
Lock your doors tonight.
SnF

edit on v152023Saturdaypm28America/ChicagoSat, 18 Feb 2023 13:15:27 -06001 by Violater1 because: kopuhr6wa

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
😃 Poll: 62% Say Joe Biden ‘Participated’ in Family Business Deals, Up 4 Points Since April

Despite the best efforts of China-Satan owned CNN-MSNBC-CBS-ABC-NYTimes-WaPo, the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY IS BEING EXPOSED. It now appears his SISTER....Stephanie is a player.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

caricaturistics.

Ummm...caricaturistics...and that's no misunserestimation...

Me...Likey...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Getting rid of the swamp rats is going to be exponentially harder than placing them in power was.

Actually, it would be extremely easy, and with a bit of good planning, could be done within just a few weeks of Trump taking office.
edit on 18-2-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: nugget1

Yes, absolutely! Obama is a key player in this tangled web of deceit and corruption.
Sadly, he will never be taken to task for his numerous crimes. Like the Clintons, he is above the law.

Remember Obama saying he was going to "fundamentally change America" ? He succeeded.

I am not so sure key player is the right term. He was/is just a puppet for those pulling the strings. The face man if you will.

And while we gripe about soros or schwabb, I think they have influence, but even they are doing someone else's business.

It is my firm belief that those who run this world in the shadows would not even have name recognition.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I do believe the corruption of gov. branches was foretold early in Obama's administration when he began sacking top-level officials who were proven to be good at their jobs, and replacing them with 'yes men' of questionable moral caricaturistics.

Examples? Names and occupations would be nice for reference purposes.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
😃 Poll: 62% Say Joe Biden ‘Participated’ in Family Business Deals, Up 4 Points Since April

Despite the best efforts of China-Satan owned CNN-MSNBC-CBS-ABC-NYTimes-WaPo, the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY IS BEING EXPOSED. It now appears his SISTER....Stephanie is a player.

The first page of search results indicate she's a strong asset to the Agenda 2030 program, advising and facilitating coordinated NGO efforts under the umbrella of Bates Wells law firm which is very convenient.

edit on 18-2-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Examples? Names and occupations would be nice for reference purposes.

I'm not surprised it's been so quickly forgotten.

Here's a start. You can do a little research if you need more...

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years

[https...://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/197-military-officers-purged-by-obama/]
and
[www.realclearpolitics.com...]
edit on 600000033America/Chicago281 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Actually, it would be extremely easy, and with a bit of good planning, could be done within just a few weeks of Trump taking office.

Most of the people he chose for his administration were swamp rat moles working to throw him under the bus.

Maybe he's a little more savvy about career-corrupted/compromised people now. Who knows?

He still sings the praises of the Covid vaccine....that's a BIG red flag for me. If you can't admit you were wrong, you can't learn from your mistakes and do better going forward.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
Most of the people he chose for his administration were swamp rat moles working to throw him under the bus.

Well, I was only talking about the actual act of getting rid of them. It sounded like you were talking about how hard it can be to fire public employees... and like I said, it would be very simple to do.

Maybe he's a little more savvy about career-corrupted/compromised people now. Who knows?

Yeah, the real problem is finding the right people, that you can trust, to help, because one person couldn't do it all.

He still sings the praises of the Covid vaccine....that's a BIG red flag for me. If you can't admit you were wrong, you can't learn from your mistakes and do better going forward.

Yeah, I know, that is his biggest failing from my view. I understand why he did what he did initially, he was between a rock and a hard place. But at a bare minimum, right now, he needs to use his bully pulpit to show the evidence of not just their lies about the safety/efficacy, but of how people were outright murdered by the (non)treatment protoco9ls handed down by the CDC/NIH/WHO.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
While I am likewise incensed that gov't agencies colluded to suppress critical information, I doubt it would have made a differene in the outome of the election, because the lying, low-down, egg-suckin' sons of loose women cheated their way into the Whitehouse and would have done so anyway.

But still, heads need to roll. Not that I think they ever will, but they need to.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

its WAY hard to get rid of the skum.

kisssinger is about to turn 100 in may. and he is still causing world problems.
that adren0chrome is good for him lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join