It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Supreme Court to Consider Hearing Reasons for Reinstating Donald J. Trump as U.S. President.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We already know that the Supreme Court rejected hearing this once, but it looks like Brunson may have asked for them to reconsider on just the grounds that many broke their oaths of office for not even investigating the matter.

The Supreme Court refused to hear arguments in Raland Brunson v. Alma Adams without explanation; the case had already been dismissed by both a lower court and an appeals court, and with yet another dismissal this week, Brunson – who originally filed it – has officially exhausted his legal options to overturn the election won by President Joe Biden.

Despite the outcome, Brunson insisted that he is exploring additional legal avenues to challenge the election, including petitioning the court to reconsider their decision not to hear his case.

Brunson’s case hinged on his insistence that federal officials – including every member of Congress – had failed to adhere to their oath of office by not launching probes into claims by 154 members of Congress that the 2020 election was won by “widespread voter fraud.,” as regularly insisted upon by former President Donald Trump.

www.publishedreporter.com... n/

Personally, I think the Supreme Court is going to skirt this one again. Maybe this time they will at least release some kind of opinion or explanation for what comes out of the reconsideration hearing. I'm betting that they are only "reconsidering" it for all the backlash they've been getting, but I'm not getting my hopes up that it will amount to much.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I'm all for it! I still don't understand why people hated him so much "i mean i know why" My personal and financial life was the best it's ever been while he was pres.. I was eating steak and always had a full gas tank and got the biggest tax returns that i've ever got. Now im eating hot dogs and ramen noodles and always have a quarter tank of gas.. Nothing has changed in my life besides our oh so wonderful president..

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
If someone wanted me to listen to all the reasons for removing Joe Biden I would refuse. I ain't got that kind of time to spare.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

This is not going to help you or your clouded visions of Trump being president again.
This will only hurt his 2024 chances....Not that he has any anymore.

Your master and his little folk just don't know when to stop it seems.

I know, you are so right. White people and their orange savior, pffft.

As Biden said the other day in a video taped speech, white citizens of the USA (implied white conservatives) still enjoy lynching black people.

Conservatives as liberals point out daily in speeches, on social media and mainstream media, are irredeemably evil, and as evil as their "master" orange man, and are to be despised.

The little folk that Biden says still want to lynch black people, demonstrate the need for what the Democratic party dear leader Biden and his laws and dictates insist is the only moral, fair and just way for people to think.

Biden, your dear leader also said that children (implied of conservative parents) belong to the public schools (state/gov) when in school not the parents. Because Democrats who are committed to liberalism know that parents can not be trusted to raise good citizens who will not question any tenets or canons of the one true ideology of liberalism.

By following the dictates of your dear leader, the world will be a better place, for sure.

Already we have seen the massive increase of the perception of how racist our nation is. Liberals and Jo Bi Dun imply regularly we have the most racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic and evil nation and citizens on the face of the earth. The little folk obviously need the Democrats to point these things out to them daily, sending the little folk to their knees, to prostrate themselves, and to repent and be forced to pay for the things their ancestors did 200 years ago.

Only those dedicated to dear leader Jo Bi Dun are smart enough, wise enough, and moral enough to rule over the masses of little folk with their ideology, doctrines and creeds of THE singularly fair, just, equal and moral doctrine, canons, and creeds of liberalism.

But have no fear my friend, the FBI and DOJ will ensure that the Supreme Court will never reinstate Trump (actually I don't think that will happen anyway).

If that happened the Democrats absolutely would encourage liberals to set all cities on fire, destroy all downtowns, etc. as they did to inform the little folk of the USA of how unnecessary, evil and racist all police officers are.

edit on 2/18/23 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
At the very least, the arguing of this case before the Supreme Court should reveal plenty of NEW INFORMATION surrounding the 2020 Presidential election that we are not aware of.

Alas, they can simply refuse to hear it again without comment, and we'll know absolutely nothing about what was said, beyond what is in the publicly available filings.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What if they took their time, then reinstated him with a few weeks to go until the election. He couldn’t stand a third time and it would throw the republican into a turmoil over a new candidate.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

If Biden and Harris are named in the lawsuit, that would mean that the Speaker of the House would be President if the suit is successful. Of course as much as I'd like to see it, there's about as much chance of that as the Pirates winning the World Series.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
At this point it seems a bit ridiculous. Two years have passed.

Authorities were still investigating potential crimes of the Third Reich, some 50 years after the fact.

2 years is nothing.

Did you know that the FBI caused Donald Trump to lose in 2020?

They're not going to reinstate Trump. A SC heating would be pointless.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

This is not going to help you or your clouded visions of Trump being president again.

Based on this reply, it appears you are content with the current POTUS? If this is in fact true, what are you doing on a website that clearly goes against everything this POTUS stands for? REAL humans despise being manipulated lied to and murdered by their own government.

Regardless of clearly personal feelings on the subject, YOU NOR ANYONE ON THIS PLANET can HONESTLY say the WORLD let alone the USA is better today with Biden in office opposed to Trump?

Exit stage left sir/mam'

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Would be a great way to have some sense of decency and sanity restored to the country. But the SCOTUS is compromised so i have my doubts anything will come from this.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Yes, rediculous to allow fraud on this level to go unchecked.
It’s true though, after 2 years all those saying trump was wrongfully elected stopped wining and yelling and went back to their mundane lives- citing the aforementioned 2 years golden rule.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Today on "butthurt anti democracy threads".

You lost. Stop trying to subvert democracy.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Why so dismissive.. If democracy matters this should be important to you. Unless you are a globalist supporting a dictatorial system..

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Honestly, I'm just so embarrassed for you guys now. It's really really embarrassing.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Authorities were still investigating potential crimes of the Third Reich, some 50 years after the fact.

2 years is nothing.

Did you know that the FBI caused Donald Trump to lose in 2020?

All I'm saying is that there is no way Trump would be given the WH again. The whole government would revolt, especially since two years have passed.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If you were to see the list of presidents, and how Donald Trump is still according to that list, president, it should tell you something.

There’s a lot of questions about this fraudulent administration and all the damage they have done to this country is just two years. a reply to: ntech

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I am very careful with my speech these days as I have seen first hand what can be done to you if you rock the boat.

All I will say is that the 2020 election was the biggest hoax of most of your lives. Anyone that truly believed Biden got that many votes legitimately.......... Well, I would just say, can I sell you a helmet? I wouldn't want anyone hurting themselves walking around.

It's a bad joke and the real kicker is, even most people on the left know it too. Real Americans aren't stupid and we can smell treason a mile away.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   
They will skirt the issue again, no doubt on that.

BUT anyone that wants trump gone and think his claims were 100% fabricated in a clouded and broken brain you should want it to be heard so he can well and truly be smashed forever.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

I am very careful with my speech these days as I have seen first hand what can be done to you if you rock the boat.

All I will say is that the 2020 election was the biggest hoax of most of your lives. Anyone that truly believed Biden got that many votes legitimately.......... Well, I would just say, can I sell you a helmet? I wouldn't want anyone hurting themselves walking around.

It's a bad joke and the real kicker is, even most people on the left know it too. Real Americans aren't stupid and we can smell treason a mile away.

If it's so easy to rig elections, why let the republicans take back the house? Why let people like MTG, Matt G, and Bobo the clown win their elections? What possible logic could there be to that?

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Even the idiots at Fox News admit the election was fair. They lie to you cuz they take you for fools. And, to the puss above with avatar of himself your savior is an idiot and he’ll lose again and it will be sweet.

The desperation on this site is something else…

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join