It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Ohio Spills Toxic Air reached Ontario?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
globalnews.ca...

Ohio derailed train chemical cloud ‘highly unlikely’ to impact Canada

The one question the group could not answer, however, was how the cloud of toxic smoke created from the chemical burnoff might affect neighbouring areas.
Typically, the chemical involved in the controlled release to the air, vinyl chloride, only lasts in the atmosphere for less than 24 hours. With Southern Ontario being directly north and northwest of the event location, and with the prevailing winds being from the west and southwest, it would have been highly unlikely that the region would have seen any effect,” the statement read.

So they say it's "highly unlikely" yet they couldn't answer.. Well there's your answer.
I've seen blubs from social media that people in Canada are indeed getting the toxic air.
I've seen acid rain all over the place in areas that never had it. Who knows what is real, what is exaggeration or coincidence, but this topic is too scary to doubt anything.

Remember, don't listen to words, watch actions!
Are rich people moving out of the area?
If the water is safe, will any of the officials drink it (boy that test is old as time!) You already know the answer.
Would the officials allow their kids to stay in the area and bathe, drink, and eat crops from that area. If the answer is no, you know the answer.
If they don't want to test certain areas, you KNOW the answer.
Watch real estate in areas surrounding, of course we know right next to the spill will be bad, I'm talking 100+ miles away.
These things are whispered to certain people... just watch.

I have a very bad feeling this is going to be our Chernobyl or Fukushima

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Expect one lie after another under the fake and incompetent administration the US has these days. Those in the gang of DC don't give a flying fk about them poor folks. I'm surprise there isn't an uprising to take out the gang of DC and put back common sense into the leadership in DC. Let's all continue dreaming though. Got to put the illegals into a 4 star hotel in NYC first. American politics today amount to one thing and that is " a very sick and delusional trip of hallousnations (sp) of its best to be in a state of denile for the security of the US population. Great leadership thinks like that. Sick I tell ya.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I would start making making plans to move out of Ontario in the next few months if one is able.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   

dont expect the Canadian media to report anything truthful about the chemical disaster in Ohio.
edit on 17-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   

"I have a very bad feeling this is going to be our Chernobyl or Fukushima."

Not. Even. Close. 🙄

Stop exaggerating.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

"I have a very bad feeling this is going to be our Chernobyl or Fukushima."

Not. Even. Close. 🙄

Stop exaggerating.

We’ll see…

And I understand if you live in the area and don’t want it to be true…

edit on 17-2-2023 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I suppose it could reach southern Ontario, depending on prevailing winds and weather conditions.

With the winds the way they are, it looks like more of the States is in danger though.

We'll know soon enough I guess.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If everybody in the region (any of them that are or will be contaminated by this fustercluck) has a mortgage on a house, just up an leaving and defaulting on the mortgage would send some strong messages. Imagine the hit that banks would take.

I know that'd mess up people's credit, but these folks don't have much left to lose, anyway.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Biden and Traudu are in bed with each other, and they don't care.
Kind of like shingles.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Soot Like Matter Falling From Sky
edit on 17-2-2023 by iamthevirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The way the prevailing winds blow, it is highly unlikely. Winter jet usually moves things from northwest to southeast at this time of year. It would be weird for things to go that way unless surface lows spun them that way.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
current wind direction and speed.

From the upper left corner between Greenville OH and Richmond IN is where New Palestine OH is.
zoom.earth...=38.91499,-81.16407,9z/date=2023-02-17,17:40,-7/model=icon
It doesn't look good for Dayton OH.
Heads up Wright-Pat, there's an ill wind ablowin your way.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Believe it. I do.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Residents in New York (Hudson valley) are reporting odd smells and officials don’t know if it is related to the Ohio spill….

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Update from D.C. 2.17.2023

President Biden's Secretary of Transportation, Peter Buttigieg, says everyone is overreacting to the Ohio train incident, because there are roughly 1,000 train derailments a year in the United States, give or take a few.

Pete Buttigieg Exposes his True Self: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

That explains why Federal Disaster Assistance is not coming. The Administration sees this as a "common thing".

Personally, I think Biden repurposed and sent a lot of FEMA Domestic Assistance money to Zelenskyy in Ukraine.

Like our Strategic Oil Reserves, this Administration drains everything, for all the wrong reasons.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I saw a map from NOAA yesterday that showed the plume had reached at least Montréal in Québec.

I'll try to find it again...

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: coamanach
I saw a map from NOAA yesterday that showed the plume had reached at least Montréal in Québec.

Any luck?

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The upper-winds have been carrying the plume of poisons to the north, almost all week.

So tragic.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   

There was a post on twitter claiming that, but it turned out to be a Hysplit Model simulation that you can run on the NOAA website. You input variables and you get a simulated dispersion map.

HYSPLIT models simulate the dispersion and trajectory of substances transported and dispersed through our atmosphere, over local to global scales.
NOAA Hysplit

Tweet here: Stew Peters Tweet

He also claims the site has been shut down, but it's currently up and running and anyone can perform a simulation.

If that's the one you're talking about, anyway.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Oh, yes, that is the tweet I saw... Thank you for finding it and also for the explanation about the model.

However this evolves, it's already bad for lots of communities...

<<   2 >>

join