It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public Records show Rachel Levine Discussing Potential Revenue Opportunities Carving Up Kids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Appears Rachel Levine was working back in 2018 with "Doctors" on promoting Revenue models, profit projections, and ROI to carve up kids for profit. Links to the letters / reply below.

What does it say about this administration when top health officials are pushing this for the surgeons and doctors who want a new revenue stream? At least you know their priorities I guess.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

“I am trying to convince the administration about the need for a MSW position specific for the imminent Gender clinic, I am trying to put together a presentation re: potential revenue, including downstream.”

twitter.com...

“You should be able to fund a MSW for evaluation and therapy for pediatric and adolescent patients in a program such as you do for the ED program and is done at CHOP. Pre surgical consult for patients under 18 will most likely be limited to FTM Top surgery...”

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

On a Cringe Scale of 1 - 10, this is a 300.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Words
fail
me

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I am not at all surprised and I have been saying this all along. Modern medicine in all its forms is all about money making. It is rare to find a doctor these days that is not exploiting patients and insurance companies.

It is true all across the board. Did your major procedure pay for a new boat or a luxury vacation?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Things are no going like these deviant mutilated men wants, has been a lot of backlash from pushing children to be mutilated, the media is not talking, is not wonder why the deviants like he/she devine will wants the soo called "gender reassignment agencies, or horror butcher shops" to target mentally unstable children in schools.

Their time is coming to face the horror they are pushing on children.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Nah that's 80 Million.

originally posted by: ColeYounger

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Things are no going like these deviant mutilated men wants, has been a lot of backlash from pushing children to be mutilated, the media is not talking, is not wonder why the deviants like he/she devine will wants the soo called "gender reassignment agencies, or horror butcher shops" to target mentally unstable children in schools.

Their time is coming to face the horror they are pushing on children.

Not to mention these children are now sterile. Population reduction is also part of this. As Catherine Austin Fitts would say, these are "stacked functions." It's killing multiple birds with one stone.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: twicewidowed

Exactly, is now a growing number of young adults that wants detransition and cannot understand that once the mutilation is done is nothing they can do.

If you dig enough in the net you will find the complains of the mutilation surgeries, the endless medication for life and trying to cope with deformities and side effects of the surgeries, because is not just one surgery nip and tuck, is many surgeries and they are not free.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So, a lady doctor, told a friend Wed, that, while asking her if she understood that a hysterectomy meant that she could NO longer have children, and the friend said "Of course"! The doctor said she had to ask, because at least ONE WOMAN A MONTH, did NOT understand that!
These are grown women!

And we are going to let children decide to have these kinds of operations?

WTH?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

An understatement.

It's like over a trillion.

Profiting from child genital mutilation.

This is the stuff of Crime Against Humanity.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
They definitely want to end humanity.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I have seen many of these posts on various sites. They are out there. Too bad they are not seen by the people they may affect the most.

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: twicewidowed

Exactly, is now a growing number of young adults that wants detransition and cannot understand that once the mutilation is done is nothing they can do.

If you dig enough in the net you will find the complains of the mutilation surgeries, the endless medication for life and trying to cope with deformities and side effects of the surgeries, because is not just one surgery nip and tuck, is many surgeries and they are not free.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yep,

A child under 18 cannot do most things autonomously / by themselves to include buy smokes, buy alcohol, vote (thank god), Join the military, Donate Blood, Become an organ donor, work full time, play the lottery, most states consent to having sex with someone that is 18 or older, establish a self bank account, get a credit card without a cosigner, Get piercings or tattoos, change their birth name, file a lawsuit, get married, adopt, buy adult videos, rent a car.

But these activist want kids to hide that they are taking hormones and consent to lopping off body parts!

Insanity. It is wrong, they know it is wrong, and YOU know it is wrong.

EDIT: "YOU" being all readers of this post, not who I am replying to... LOL
edit on 17-2-2023 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The only thing that makes me laught about this is the fact these "transitions" take place at CHOP.

Other than that, I am so glad my mental illness is being commodified and pushed on minors

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Thanks I strongly dislike this.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Pedocrats wanna carve up babies for profit. Why is anyone surprised?

Depopulate with bioweapon shots: check
Slice up babies genitalia for profit: check
Attempt to start WW3: check
Remain brainwashed by deep state: check

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
FYI 3.16.2023

HHS Admiral Doctor Rachel-Richard Levine is promising that CHANGING A CHILD's GENDER will be fully embraced by American Citizens, and already has full President Joe Biden support.

So get used to it America: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Mental illness meets eugenics.

Old hat, new fashion.

posted on Apr, 18 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   
April 18, 2023

RACHEL LEVINE, the Transsexual Satanist pretending to be a compassionate public official, has REMOVED "safety standards" the Trump Administration had in place for Migrant Children who arrive without parents!

Watchdog Says Biden's HHS is EVIL: justthenews.com...

originally posted by: infolurker
Appears Rachel Levine was working back in 2018 with "Doctors" on promoting Revenue models, profit projections, and ROI to carve up kids for profit. Links to the letters / reply below.

What does it say about this administration when top health officials are pushing this for the surgeons and doctors who want a new revenue stream? At least you know their priorities I guess.

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

“I am trying to convince the administration about the need for a MSW position specific for the imminent Gender clinic, I am trying to put together a presentation re: potential revenue, including downstream.”

twitter.com...

“You should be able to fund a MSW for evaluation and therapy for pediatric and adolescent patients in a program such as you do for the ED program and is done at CHOP. Pre surgical consult for patients under 18 will most likely be limited to FTM Top surgery...”

new topics

top topics

join