It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrological prediction for Turkey made in December, three month forecast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I came across this one which is so spot on, it makes you think some people do actually have the gift. She reads the crystal ball, lays the cards, and then looks into the Turkish coffee grounds. Each time she seems to find a more ominous near future. Is it a coincidence that she seems to have not only predicted the present current events but put a date on it? It has those pesky two equal signs in the URL so here is the addy. www.youtube.com...
One could say it was a coincidence, but the odds must be pretty staggering. I like to have a look at some of these psychics' past predictions to see if they were better than the average guestimate. At least in this instance she certainly was rather good.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

youtu.be...

Thought i would give it a try

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

Thanks I cant seem to load if they have two = signs.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

I have watched up to the 20min mark, the vid is 39 minutes long. Very interesting if you have knowledge of this type of thing. Will watch the remainder later this afternoon on YT and speed play up a bit.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I didn’t get the = markers, I’m also using a VPN. Must get out there and cut the lawns before it gets too hot. My opinion is this vid is a good catch,

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

does she have some actuall predictions for what is coming up in the next 6 months to see how she holds up?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I don't know she has a channel so it might be worth a look.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Thank you for posting that, I found it quite fascinating and did make me wonder that if Erdogan has 'evidence' then was the EQ a warning shot?
I note on her channel that she's done these for several countries. Wish she'd done one for UK and US!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Here is one she did for the whole earth back a few months ago.
I note that she did say the leader of New Zealand would no longer be in office. Joe will be gone soon. Gates gets arrested. The war will end soon. Interesting!!

edit on 18-2-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Thanks I cant seem to load if they have two = signs.

what i do when that happens is copy the title and search youtube it's self then use that address. the double equal sign seems to happen when you go to from some linked sites. and sometimes off search engines.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Thanks I will try that.

top topics

join