It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senator John Fetterman checks himself into Walter Reed Hospital

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
US Senator John Fetterman has checked himself into Walter Reed Army Hospital for treatment of clinical depression. While campaigning for Fetterman last year, Joe Biden mentioned that his wife Giselle would make a great addition to the Senate…. Maybe he knew something?

Democratic Sen. John Fetterman of Pennsylvania checked himself into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center "to receive treatment for clinical depression," his chief of staff announced on Thursday. "On Monday, John was evaluated by Dr. Brian P. Monahan, the Attending Physician of the United States Congress. Yesterday, Dr. Monahan recommended inpatient care at Walter Reed. John agreed, and he is receiving treatment on a voluntary basis," Chief of Staff Adam Jentleson said in a statement.
Fixed link to CNN
edit on b000000282023-02-16T15:52:09-06:0003America/ChicagoThu, 16 Feb 2023 15:52:09 -0600300000023 by butcherguy because: Fixed link

edit on b000000282023-02-16T15:56:35-06:0003America/ChicagoThu, 16 Feb 2023 15:56:35 -0600300000023 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It was only a matter of time. Did anyone really think this guy could really perform the job of a senator? The guy's brain is cooked well done and the democrats still elected a brain damaged bigfoot.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:55 PM
link   

What happens next, does he get an assisted Forrestal?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

What happens next, does he get an assisted Forrestal?

Nothing would surprise me nowadays, even something like that.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

The medical facilities in Canada sound nice.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

The medical facilities in Canada sound nice.

No need to worry your little heart about the facilities, they just off ya before you even spend the night.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Yeah not trying to be mean or rude while this guys is going through it. But it is clear he is not fit to serve in office.

Wow was Doctor oz really that bad?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
has anyone figured out what that lump on the back of his neck was? tumor? boil? vestigal twin?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I really hope he is OK...

If we do not get the Biden/Fetterman ticket in 2024 I'm going to be seriously depressed... Too soon?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Nice!

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

It was only a matter of time. Did anyone really think this guy could really perform the job of a senator? The guy's brain is cooked well done and the democrats still elected a brain damaged bigfoot.

When Fetterman said everyone now sounds like "Charlie Brown's classroom teacher" to him, I knew he was not going to be elected, fair and square.

Not unless the people of Pennsylvania really wanted 50% of the prisoners freed really badly. Fetterman was the only candidate who swore to make that happen.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
has anyone figured out what that lump on the back of his neck was? tumor? boil? vestigal twin?

A Gerbil = medium.com...

It made a wrong turn, got trapped and died up there.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
He is a prime example showing that democracy does not work. Just far too many politically illiterate people involved in the process.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
Yeah not trying to be mean or rude while this guys is going through it. But it is clear he is not fit to serve in office.

Wow was Doctor oz really that bad?

No, the cheating was just that good.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
When Fetterman said everyone now sounds like "Charlie Brown's classroom teacher" to him, I knew he was not going to be elected, fair and square.

That sounds like one of 3 things:
(1) brain damage
(2) brain tumor
(3) severe hearing loss

Given his other behavior, I pretty strongly suspect (1), and that drug use has cooked his cognitive abilities.
edit on 17-2-2023 by AndyFromMichigan because: Trying to get the quote right.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust

That sounds like one of 3 things:
(1) brain damage
(2) brain tumor
(3) severe hearing loss

Given his other behavior, I pretty strongly suspect (1), and that drug use has cooked his cognitive abilities.

It was just announced that John Fetterman will be unable to vote for SEVERAL WEEKS, unless Chuck Schumer breaks Senate rules to allow John Fetterman to vote from his padded room.

Fetterman will Be in the Hospital for WEEKS: gettr.com...

If Schumer bends or breaks rules for John Fetter, Democrats had better be understanding if Republican House Speaker Kevin McCarthy bends or breaks House rules for a Republican.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow, I haven't heard that one before! That would certainly drive someone crazy, but since he was just admitted into the hospital recently for dizziness, I think his clinical depression is a cover for something physical that he wants to hide and he's getting it checked out or going through some kind of physical treatment or therapy.

edit on 18-2-2023 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: carewemust

Wow, I haven't heard that one before! That would certainly drive someone crazy, but since he was just admitted into the hospital recently for dizziness, I think his clinical depression is a cover for something physical that he wants to hide and he's getting it checked out or going through some kind of physical treatment or therapy.

UPDATE:

Chuck Schumer and the Govenor of PA might be setting up a process that will allow Mrs. Fetterman to take her husband's place in the Senate for a few months...or longer.

Source: gettr.com...

I don't think many Senators would object. After all, a similar fate could befall any of them.

posted on Sep, 4 2023 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Sept 4, 2023

Things that make you go "hmmmm".

Senate candidate JOHN FETTERMAN campaigned on letting large numbers of Pennsylvania Prison inmates go free.

Over the past 60 days, two dangerous prisoners in PA are alleged to have "escaped".

1.) July 2023: www.cbsnews.com...

2.) Sept 2023: www.foxnews.com...

Isn't it IRONIC that two of the most highly publicized prison breaks this Summer, occurred in Senator John Fetterman's state.

top topics

join