It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to mumble and be evasive on suspected spy balloon and 3 flying objects shot down

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Nailed that.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observer19
a reply to: putnam6

I mentioned yesterday in a thread that the last three "objects" were obviously part of a spur-of-the-moment false flag operation to further the public's interest in accepting what the UFO "threat" means.

Decades ago, the air force had a unit of paratroopers and a C-130 standing by as a dedicated Rapid Response team to parachute into where a UFO had crashed. I can imagine that unit being given some old balloons laying around and tasked with delivering them, at altitude, wherever command instructed them. This is why we get zero information on any of these recent downings. They were all for show and not so much for tell.

The UFOs are having a far bigger impact on your lives that you will know...until at some point in the future you will be able to connect enough dots on your own to figure out what we inescapably are caught up within.

Completely open to the idea there are UAPs/UFOs, if you have any links or sources add them here

just not open that we had them surprisingly pop up after the China balloon and no pics or videos,it's likely we wouldn't know about the China ballon if the guy didn't take a pic of it.

It's very simple. Need the pics of the other 3, to get me to believe something was there for them to shoot at.

We know we have cockpit videos, then pull some stills from that. Till we see pics these 3 don't exist.

otherwise Ive heard the stories of UFOs hovering over nuclear missile sites and the power going off. Supposedly one time this happen at a Russian base while they were testing and it freaked them out.
edit on 16-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowChatter

Biden to mumble and be evasive on suspected spy balloon and 3 flying objects shot down

Biden is nothing but a simple stooge.
He couldn’t find his own ass with both hands.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

A small, globe-trotting balloon declared “missing in action” by an Illinois-based hobbyist club on Feb. 15 has emerged as a candidate to explain one of the three mystery objects shot down by four heat-seeking missiles launched by U.S. Air Force fighters since Feb. 10. 

aviationweek.com...

Lol.. 🤣😂

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: alldaylong

oh so now we are shooting at UAP/UFOs

. I found that odd too.

Hangar One series had a few episodes detailing how back in the Vietnam war, our military tried to fire at them only to have their force fields not only protect the ufo, but the bombshell would boomerang right back at the ships, aircraft.

It was then they (the MIC) decided to not confront them.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

3 flying objects shot down

I heard he personally shot down 10 balloons at his 79th birthday party .

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So according to CIC Biden they can't seem to decipher between private balloons and anything else????

Wake up 🤣🤣🤣 We are being lied to for a reason

Still thinking about the “Lock your doors tonight” comment!

Yup, nothing to see hear folks 🤡

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

A small, globe-trotting balloon declared “missing in action” by an Illinois-based hobbyist club on Feb. 15 has emerged as a candidate to explain one of the three mystery objects shot down by four heat-seeking missiles launched by U.S. Air Force fighters since Feb. 10. 

aviationweek.com...

Lol.. 🤣😂

so Im supposed to believe a pilot observed the objects looking like a dry cleaners clear plastic bag pass it along the chain and the military PTB told Biden to shoot it down?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Well Biden's code name is Mumbles or was it Fumbles? Ahh who cares, the guy is dumber than the movie Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd! Well Duuuurr! 🤕

edit on 16-2-2023 by DoomsdayDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
The latest in the news seems to show President Biden backing himself into a corner on this issue. It's now down to two choices:

1. He gave orders to shoot down $12 dollar pico balloons some kid sent up with half million dollar missiles.
2. He gave orders to shoot down something before identifying what it was. IE: "What the hell is that thing. I don't know. Shoot it!"

Either one is bad for him.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnknownOrigin
The latest in the news seems to show President Biden backing himself into a corner on this issue. It's now down to two choices:

1. He gave orders to shoot down $12 dollar pico balloons some kid sent up with half million dollar missiles.
2. He gave orders to shoot down something before identifying what it was. IE: "What the hell is that thing. I don't know. Shoot it!"

Either one is bad for him.

Or, he didn't shoot down a damn thing. The suddenly appearing UFO's were non-existent distractions from the FACT that the President of the United States allowed a CHINESE SPY PLATFORM to hover over our nation, and collect data...FOR DAYS!

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This on Twitter:

Peter Meijer
@RepMeijer
RIP to the Northern Illinois Bottlecap Balloon Brigade’s ~$80 ham radio transmitter balloon, likely the victim of friendly fire by a $143,000,000 USAF F-22 firing a $485,000 AIM-9X Sidewinder missile during the Great Balloon Panic of 2023.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

" Former White House Doctor: Biden’s Medical Was A “Cover Up” "

" Former White House physician Ronny Jackson has accused the Biden administration of ‘covering up’ Joe Biden’s cognitive decline, asserting that his “ability to think and reason is GONE!” "

Add Medical Fraud to Biden's " Crimes List " .................

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
I caught the end of it. Biden was asked about family corruption and he responded "Give me a break man".

After Biden left I could pick up one of the reporters saying "That does not help our ability to get information out of the president" (Paraphrasing)

April 3rd 2023

Today US intelligence is reporting that the Chinese spy balloon's mission was successful.

It gathered information the United States did not want to be in enemy hands.

Didn't Joe Biden say The United States should not be concerned because his people jammed up the apparatus?

(post by WeMustCare removed for political trolling and baiting)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join