It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On a serious note I have to ask this WHY no one is acting to remove POTUS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

So will bj get thrown out of office?

Probably never. You miss the point. Biden is nothing more than a front man; he decides nothing. It's the advisors and handlers who control him who drive the agenda. Removing him would do no good whatsoever; they would just replace him with another brainless toady.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
What we see now in government of the US is untenable. The big guy will eventually be removed
either by default or election.
What I see here in your posting is a pretty good synopsis of what is actually happening. Keeping in mind the truth that nearly every nation that existed, has indeed fallen. The characteristics of the fall of a nation are the same throughout history. Some more violent than others.

In the US we face the truth of a completely lost generation which even now seeks to take control of the government and is indeed succeeding. A generation of Sodom.

There is one of your points that rises above them all although all of them are true.
As a Christian it was indeed more than ten years ago that a large church I attended removed all of the pews from the sanctuary. [tens of thousands of dollars worth.]

Placing instead movie theater fold down plush seats with multiple drink holders on the backs for the coffee and soda people brought with them. The Altar was removed from the front along with the Lords Supper. The baptistery removed in favor of a swimming pool rented once a week. [had to make plenty of room for the drums and rock group preforming “christian” music. ]

And the people must be comfortable in worship less they lose interest?
Make no mistake, God will not be mocked, and.... God is still in control.

But when that church built a cafe just outside the Sanctuary it grieved me so.

I stopped going there and people need to know when the media states a decrease in Christians in society, they are NOT correct. Many of us have “come out of that environment” in lieu of our own small groups. We exists and many do not know of us. We are still here.

I began my own small ministry with only a few. We worshiped in our homes. In the future it will be the only safe way for Christians, because you mentioned the fall of Rome.
Along the roads in Rome before their collapse. As the nation faltered, Christians hung on crosses. Lining the roads there was death, and anyone who stood against the government was in real trouble.

This is where we are headed. Not for Christians only, but for anyone who disagrees with the agenda of the left.

All of the things you mentioned...all of them are relevant to the demise of America, but the loss of our Holy God to this nation is egregious. And God is aware.

I only have one question to ask all who see this.
.. Knowing without doubt the only way for America to rise above these things is to repent and ask God to forgive us....As a nation....do you think America will fall on its knees and ask God for mercy? No I didn't think so. It has happened before...so many times. And now it is happening again. May God have mercy on our children and America.
I am Dandrew and I approved this message....
...Selah

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:10 AM
link   

“No government, kingdom or society of men lasts forever. Here are seven factors that contributed to ancient Rome’s demise—warning signs that exist today within the United States and Britain.”

Who says Rome had a demise at all?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

"Climate change" wasn't doing enough damage so they decided to absolutely make sure that the land is now f#cked.

Genius!

Those exact chemicals destroy farmland.

How convenient...

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I don't even need to click that link to know what's in it!

Instant star. 🌟

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

There were 55+ mph winds from Tucson to Phoenix on Tuesday, when that truck went over. At 35 the winds are strong enough to take an empty trailer over. At 55, they can take just about any trailer. Even if it doesn’t take you over, it’s going to push you, and can push you into the next lane. I’ll almost guarantee that he got into the right lane, and over corrected back into the left, and caught the left side wheels on the shoulder and got knocked over. I saw it happen many times, and I’ve been pushed around by some serious winds. Even at 80,000 pounds, a 55 mph gust is going to move you.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: StarsInDust

Some realized the dangers that were taking place; however, so many others were too blinded, and brain washed by their news sources, to even begin to fathom anything of this multitude was happening. This has allowed the evil to take hold, and spread like a wild fire. The strength of this monster has grown so wide and so intensely, that removing it now, will nearly take a miracle.

I agree.

I'm on the train tonight and yes, I'm an elderly that is sitting down. Next to me is some fkn japass punk. He sees the elderly lady with the cane trying to say nothing but really wants to sit down . I look at the sob with his earphones on acting deaf. As I got up to give the lady my chair, I intentionally kneed him, the sob didn't even fkn move. Finally I spoke in English and said " go fk yourself out loud" and the passengers was telling the punk something in Japanese and the motherfker still didnt move. Crazy world,

Listen, your racism is unacceptable. It is a disgusting way to talk about people, and you only blamed this ONE person you perceived as Japanese for not getting up, and then boast about attacking him when he has not engaged with you at all. It is outrageous. I have reported but nothing has been done. Foul behavior.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Take hope in the fact we can't fall much further before we hit rock bottom.
From there the only way forward is up.
Evil has a tendency to destroy itself as it writhes in its death throes.
Our politics look a lot like that right now.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: deepgreen

He lives in Japan.

I think his racial slur is just old age setting in...

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

My family is Japanese and American. HOW DARE he talk about his host country in this way! It does not give him the right to be so racist about Japanese people. My kid lives with this racism every day and it makes him absolutely miserable. Seriously Music, apologize and edit. If you hate Japan, then LEAVE. Im appalled.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: deepgreen

My family is Japanese and American. HOW DARE he talk about his host country in this way! It does not give him the right to be so racist about Japanese people. My kid lives with this racism every day and it makes him absolutely miserable. Seriously Music, apologize and edit. If you hate Japan, then LEAVE. Im appalled.

I usually don't make a reply to such post because I'm a positive thinking person. If you really read my post, then your son would probably say the same thing about a "whiteass punk " invading his idenity. ( actually anyone that looks down upon your cherished son ) I to have ( in Japan, society calls these kids "hafu hafu ") that means half Japanese and half foreigner, so my child growing up in the school system made it clear to any bullies and told them to fk off in English.
My post was about a frail old lady, maybe 15 years older then me and this japass punk wouldn't bother to get off his fkn ass to let the lady take his seat. Sadly you weren't there to hear the Japanese people chew the bastard out in which he didn't even blink an eye, So yes, he in my mind still is an emotional dead head japass punk. I grew up to open the car doors to our mothers, does you son open the car door to your wife? Actually its none of my business whether he does or doesn't.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

2 words;

Kamalla Harris

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

2 words;

Kamalla Harris

Hey! I like your signature. Funny as all hell.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   

15 years living in Japan. Back in USA. Don't teach your grandma to suck eggs. My DOUBLE child is none of your business indeed. If you actually have Japanese family and children and you use such SLURS then you are worse than I thought. Absolutely foul. I feel sorry for everyone around you. Perhaps you need to consider if you need to leave if you have no little respect and so much racist sentiment towards the country that you have made a family in. Grotesque. I will add this - gaijin men who have Japanese wives are often horribly racist towards Japanese men. It is a colonial thing - denigrate the men, steal the women. But seriously you need some self awareness. Terrible. Your kid know you call people slurs like that? Your wife? Do they have any self respect left?
edit on 16-2-2023 by deepgreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Im deleting my account. I've no desire to be in a community which allows such vile racism to thrive.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

15 years living in Japan. Back in USA. Don't teach your grandma to suck eggs. My DOUBLE child is none of your business indeed. If you actually have Japanese family and children and you use such SLURS then you are worse than I thought. Absolutely foul. I feel sorry for everyone around you. Perhaps you need to consider if you need to leave if you have no little respect and so much racist sentiment towards the country that you have made a family in. Grotesque. I will add this - gaijin men who have Japanese wives are often horribly racist towards Japanese men. It is a colonial thing - denigrate the men, steal the women. But seriously you need some self awareness. Terrible. Your kid know you call people slurs like that? Your wife? Do they have any self respect left?

I think you've been blessed with an understanding how your world works within your family structure. I mentioned my child who is bilingual told any student that would bully my child to fk the hell off or my father will visit the school principle. ( I also taught my child the necessary of self-defence that I learned in the military during my service in Asia during the Vietnam war.
You mentioned Slurs, they are not Slurs, they are the language when one wants to defend their pride being a hafu hafu in a foreign country. Actually my child was the graduation cermony speaker for the graduating 6th grade elementary class.
I don't have any disrespect for any national here. I think my wife ( for nearly 50 years ) would like to kick you in the balls and put some common sense into your one track mind.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

systemic racism, can't get away from it anywhere, right?

you moved to america to find it there. ask him if the japanese are racist.

i bet it's carte blanche for a gaijin there.

maybe moving to another country is not for everyone.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
At the end of the day NO ONE wants Harris to be the first female President... I don't care if he is on life-support for the next 1.5 years.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Did ROME's leader have dementia...the "mean" version?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
At the end of the day NO ONE wants Harris to be the first female President... I don't care if he is on life-support for the next 1.5 years.

holy crap!

can you imagine?

isn't she past her prime anyway? per don lemon?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join