It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On a serious note I have to ask this WHY no one is acting to remove POTUS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:14 AM
link   
1. No government, kingdom or society of men lasts forever. Here are seven factors that contributed to ancient Rome’s demise—warning signs that exist today within the United States and Britain.

2. The Family Unit

3. Education ( Baltimore schools are failing the students on the academic level ) but to be honest with you this was even in the 1960's also in my hometown

4. Religion ( it's gone now to where the mega churches have a coffee and donut shop in them and they require an automatic withdrawl from your bank account of 10 %, I told in an unknown language to "try to walk on quicksand ".

5. The Seeking of Pleasures ( those in power see the destruction of its nation necessary to begin a new beginning... like wtf do we know )

6. Economy ( agriculture is NOW being attack ) that is a fact, also the fishing industry

7. Government ( currently for America, many queer people are in charge of their incompetent position that they were put in ) that black lesbian lady that speaks for JB is only one example

8. The US Military ( in case you all don't know it, the US military currently is overstretched on a world-wide basis) Yes, US military is capable of winning, but if the shortage of Command lacks, ( China's wet dream, by the way )

9. Family, education, religion, the economy, government and the military. The failure of these and other factors have contributed to the death of all leadship of governoring of its Nation.

People, please awaken now that everything is there in front of all of us. You won't know it unless you walk the dangerous streets of any major city after ( well, anytime these days ).

There is an insane lack of punishment for those doing ANY " what use to be crime ".

On a sidenote... for those living in the chemical fire , get out... NOW. Its worst then what the incompetent ( those that don't want to lose their govt pensions are telling you ) You really need to get out of the wind direction, forget what they tell you how many miles to go.
You will see a horrible bird kill once some people start posting it on Rumble, YT will block it. Run, people. For us in the US Military that know about Agent Orange and how many years those even the Vietnamese people have suffered... well, money talks , that is all I want to tell ya all.

edit on 0200000041142023-02-16T04:14:41-06:00144102am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0200000003172023-02-16T04:17:03-06:00170302am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Because we haven't got to that part of the script as yet.

Patience Grass-hopper.

P

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

To late all over rumble.. animals found dead second spill in Arizona. They are poisoning people now..
rumble videos

timcast Arizona chemical spill

Urgent read: military uses color smoke as markers..

Smokes Reviewed in this Report
The military uses colored smokes, disseminated via the M18 grenade or the M713, M715, or M716 40-millimeter (mm) cartridge, for signaling and marking and, in some cases, for training to simulate exposure to chemical-warfare agents (Rubin and Buchanan 1983). The colored-smoke formulations are incorporated into the M18 grenade and the 40-mm cartridge with a pyrotechnic mixture to deploy the smoke.

Four original (old) smoke formulations, which contain dyes—red, yellow, green, and violet—are used in the M18 grenade and the 40-mm cartridge. Studies indicate that some of those dye materials are transformed during the combustion process to yield different chemical species, some of which are potentially hazardous (Rubin et al. 1982). To avoid potential health hazards, the Army developed four new formulations of the same colors. However, the new violet-smoke formulation was removed from the inventory because of its acute toxicity (Costa et al. 1990; AEHA 1992, 1993a,b; Lundy and Eaton 1994). Because quantities of grenades and cartridges still in inventory contain the old smoke formulations, the Army requested an evaluation of the toxicity of the four old and the three new formulations.

Starting to wonder since this is a red and yellow smoke.. what color was the chemical in Ohio? Does it match, what "features" are unique between these states. Are politicians avoiding or travelling to. Is it being marked? Are they poisoning the people on purpose? This many this fast, that driver in Arizona KNEW he was leaking chemicals(seriously no way not to considering how much was escaping on video!) before he "fell over". I smell deep conspiracy here.. considering he was marking the area for awhile before he "crashed".
edit on bThursdayam2023-02-16T04:51:00-06:00kamThu, 16 Feb 2023 04:51:00 -0600Thu, 16 Feb 2023 04:51:00 -060020234 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Because we haven't got to that part of the script as yet.

Patience Grass-hopper.

P

So will bj get thrown out of office?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

To late all over rumble.. animals found dead second spill in Arizona. They are poisoning people now..
rumble videos

timcast Arizona chemical spill

Holly smackers.

Urgent read: military uses color smoke as markers..

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Reread added to it. Something is wrong here... Really wrong, these are intentional. That video has the guy in Arizona driving for awhile, making it look like the back of his truck was on fire. He didn't stop moving, til his tank was nearly empty.. then faked a crash.. had to.. no flipping way he didn't notice that..

Driving a truck in a populated area.. has you looking out the sides. He obviously was passing people as trucks don't stay in the left lane.. I also don't believe not one of those people honked at him and pointed to his rear either.

Had to be intentional. Anyone know what color chemicals was in Ohio?

Any relation to the "balloons"? Any other chemical spills while we were looking the other way? Locations were they near water.. air streams need to be checked...

If the both chemical smokes are all red in yellow possiblity missle strikes, or other dangerous hazards is my guess.. unless it's to be the new border.. given that rumored military map of the future US.. it could be.

Could be anything really, either way this needs to be monitored and gone through very carefully. I smell a skunk here, and something ain't right.

One of the biggest reasons why I said that, is the weather service issued a visibility reduction in the area just before it happened(wait for it). Where the ground dirt/sand matches the chemical smoke.. super big coincidence where there is clause for deniability..

I mean this could be a big nothing, but there is no way in hell a leak that big would of gone unnoticed down a main highway, in a main city of Arizona.

Like I said, we all know media and news outlets are all owned. So, I don't believe in coincidences anymore

edit on bThursdayam2023-02-16T05:11:17-06:00kamThu, 16 Feb 2023 05:11:17 -0600Thu, 16 Feb 2023 05:11:17 -060020234 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Some realized the dangers that were taking place; however, so many others were too blinded, and brain washed by their news sources, to even begin to fathom anything of this multitude was happening. This has allowed the evil to take hold, and spread like a wild fire. The strength of this monster has grown so wide and so intensely, that removing it now, will nearly take a miracle.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I stopped taking POTUS seriously on Jan 6th. They can pretend all they want, as for any enlightenment in how I get though today. Busy looking for some better guidance.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   
For the great reset to work,the developed nations must be destroyed on all fronts-food,health service,transport,water quality,economy,general happiness and enthusiasm-all must be destroyed.
This is to level the field,and bring down developed nations to the level of 3rd world nations,taking more from the people and giving it to the elite globalist parasite demons.

Why hasn't JB been kicked to the kerb?

Because he is doing a wonderful job at acheiving the above.
Its why he employs protected box tickers rather than those who are good at their jobs.

When box tickers get important jobs-things like the mordor bomb over East Palestine are the desired and expected result.
Thats why no one gets sacked.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
For the great reset to work,the developed nations must be destroyed on all fronts-food,health service,transport,water quality,economy,general happiness and enthusiasm-all must be destroyed.
This is to level the field,and bring down developed nations to the level of 3rd world nations,taking more from the people and giving it to the elite globalist parasite demons.

Why hasn't JB been kicked to the kerb?

Because he is doing a wonderful job at acheiving the above.
Its why he employs protected box tickers rather than those who are good at their jobs.

When box tickers get important jobs-things like the mordor bomb over East Palestine are the desired and expected result.
Thats why no one gets sacked.

The wise have figured that out already.
I posted some sh55 on fox about what you are saying and my post get deleted. It's all a game of destroying America from within. No country would allow over 20 million illegals into the country and not expect to be defferent in nature.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

They do, but the enemy has tech for many stuntmen.
Exorcise your neighborhood, instead.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

It isn't smoke. It's fumes from Nitric Acid, Nitric Oxide. Nitric Oxide is still acidic and will do damage to lungs and mucus membranes.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This could be in the bible( did they have tv back then) it's all true what you said but I think it's too late

originally posted byStarsInDust

Some realized the dangers that were taking place; however, so many others were too blinded, and brain washed by their news sources, to even begin to fathom anything of this multitude was happening. This has allowed the evil to take hold, and spread like a wild fire. The strength of this monster has grown so wide and so intensely, that removing it now, will nearly take a miracle.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You forgot the nonaccountability for the administration.

6 million human trafficking across the border, in 2 years, sex trafficking has increased to record levels.

His partnership with drug cartels and US now falling under the Fentanyl killings in our cities growing by the minute.

Child mutilations and the dangers of losing an entire generation.

No accountability, not answers no questions, he is behaving like a dictators then he is up to his neck compromised by the Communist China.

And now working in secret to undermine the powers of the Republic to push for Abortion

Really, this makes Nixon Watergate a walk in the park.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You forgot the nonaccountability for the administration.

6 million human trafficking across the border, in 2 years, sex trafficking has increased to record levels.

His partnership with drug cartels and US now falling under the Fentanyl killings in our cities growing by the minute.

Child mutilations and the dangers of losing an entire generation.

No accountability, not answers no questions, he is behaving like a dictators then he is up to his neck compromised by the Communist China.

And now working in secret to undermine the powers of the Republic to push for Abortion

Really, this makes Nixon Watergate a walk in the park.

I 100% agree with you my good friend.
Sadly, I think the bottled water in America is also being drugged up.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yep I think the same, the only been allowed to make riots, attacks and killings in "protests" are only those funded and approved by the democrats like the terrorist group BLM and Antifa.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

I do remember M in the 60's...us "Bring em Home" protestors realized with all our soc discord there and then about war, chemicals, pollution, Ag. Orange, burn pits...that it's not watching society morph that's what we need to watch: we are too close and "in it" each day.

It's watch the ANIMALS. They represent land and climate changes, pollution.

Years backs it was sudden fish, birds die offs. Then masses of pods of whales beaching on death for no apparent reasons.

I walk today along Lake Erie's shore...and it's been usually quiet...more n more each yr. Seems some birds and a lot of insects just aren't there anymore....

Ominous M. Watch the ANIMALS, food chain...and us being ingesting meat n dairy eaters....we're already on our way.....

PS I walk right by Nuke Reactor at Fermi, and am 25 miles across the lake from Nuke 2 Reactor in Turtle Creek, Ohio.

Perhaps.....?
edit on 02234528America/ChicagoThu, 16 Feb 2023 09:02:45 -060002202300000045 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Member here is takin bout the water? Over in Metro Detroit of late, a lot of contrails overhead, am 5 miles from airport.

A couple days....more like 5-6....Pentagrams-stars were "trailed" over us....odd. Strange.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It's because it's human nature once you have been around and lived for dozens of years to believe the world is going to hell in a handbasket, the question is when is it enough for the niceties of society to flame out?

We aren't even close, no matter how irritating it feels sometimes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join