It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senators Introduce Bill to Designate Wagner PMC As a Foreign Terrorist Organization

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Azov numbers 2500 members max and only operates in Ukraine. Wagner has over 50,000 members and operates all over the globe.

I'm certainly not inviting Azov over for a cookout but Wagner is certainly operating at a much larger scale and has a well documented history of comitting war crimes all over the world.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Is it because they are losing public support for aid in Ukraine and thus need a new boogeyman in that area to justify continued money laundering? That'd be my first guess.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: gortex

Is it because they are losing public support for aid in Ukraine and thus need a new boogeyman in that area to justify continued money laundering? That'd be my first guess.

Interesting thought and most likely has some truth to it.
Even with that though Wagner is no Bueno.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Azov numbers 2500 members max and only operates in Ukraine. Wagner has over 50,000 members and operates all over the globe.

I'm certainly not inviting Azov over for a cookout but Wagner is certainly operating at a much larger scale and has a well documented history of comitting war crimes all over the world.

Yes, youve said a couple times that the good nazis arent as bad as the bad nazis and funding them is just fine.

/shrug

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Maybe azov was doing something comparable I didnt see it, I am not happy about our support to Ukraine, but I will not excuse 1 atrocity because someone on the other side committed an atrocity.

Some people in this thread by there response were saying well the other side is bad to this is wrong, that is a piss poor argument.

Thats just it. If youre looking for good guys, youll not find any.

Why people are picking sides is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm...a better question...what...isn't...propaganda about the OP...

The OP states that Senators Introduced a Bill to Designate Wagner PMC As a Foreign Terrorist Organization , that is fact not propaganda.

If you don't like that fact I suggest you write to your representative and complain.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join