It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO: Time is of the essence to help Ukraine tip the balance

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: alldaylong

Would you please post links to back up that claim. Let me save your time, there are'nt any, because it never happened.

What do you call opinion based on imagination. Why be so opinionated without checking first..

The genocide is real.. Here is an article for 2017 talking about.. Is it real now are do you think Papa Putin has been time traveling..

UN report: More than 10,000 killed in Donbass conflict The UN report says more than 10,000 people have been killed and about 24,000 injured in Ukraine since the conflict in the east began in mid-April, 2014

tass.com...

Time to check your cognitive dissonance..

TASS being the russian state media...

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Dismissive of claims made by a regime with a record of lying. Maybe you should be a bit more aware of what 'pillls' you swallow

Jeeeze...

Maybe you should start by trying to be aware enough to understand what you are talking about

The regime We are talking about is the UN here you know....

GENEVA, June 13. /TASS/. More than 10,000 people have been killed and about 24,000 injured in Ukraine since the conflict in the east began in mid-April, 2014, the UN’s Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) said

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:05 PM
link   

From your source:

"GENEVA, June 13. /TASS/. More than 10,000 people have been killed and about 24,000 injured in Ukraine since the conflict in the east began in mid-April, 2014, the UN’s Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) said in a quarterly report on Ukraine, published in Kiev and Geneva on Tuesday."

I suppose none of those were killed or injured by Russian armed and backed seperatives?

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Here is an article for 2017 talking about

Russian propoganda doesn't back up your claim. In fact it does the opposite.

However.

Following the invasion, Ukraine brought a case before the International Court of Justice (ICJ) concerning Russia's military activities in Ukraine. During the proceedings of Ukraine v. Russian Federation, the ICJ found no evidence to support the Russian accusation of genocide,

en.wikipedia.org...

Just keep believing that Russian bollocks if it makes you happy.

We on the otherhand live in the real world.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Dismissive of claims made by a regime with a record of lying. Maybe you should be a bit more aware of what 'pillls' you swallow

Jeeeze...

Maybe you should start by trying to be aware enough to understand what you are talking about

The regime We are talking about is the UN here you know....

GENEVA, June 13. /TASS/. More than 10,000 people have been killed and about 24,000 injured in Ukraine since the conflict in the east began in mid-April, 2014, the UN’s Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) said

Really?

en.m.wikipedia.org...(2022)

edit on 19-2-2023 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

From your source:

"GENEVA, June 13. /TASS/. More than 10,000 people have been killed and about 24,000 injured in Ukraine since the conflict in the east began in mid-April, 2014, the UN’s Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) said in a quarterly report on Ukraine, published in Kiev and Geneva on Tuesday."

I suppose none of those were killed or injured by Russian armed and backed seperatives?

I think you replied to the wrong post.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I get it. You support Russia, China and Belarus and believe as Gospel truth any propaganda that they come out with.

I wonder, what do those three regimes have in common?

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

are you truley incapable of looking for something.. I gave the information and seem confronted by a concrete wall..

ohchr is not Russia..

www.ohchr.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I get it. You support Russia, China and Belarus and believe as Gospel truth any propaganda that they come out with.

I wonder, what do those three regimes have in common?

Side step the inflammation without address and instead focus on me instead...

Not much substance there eh....
Better luck next time

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...(2022)

Thats kinda funny.. Deepstate tools are deepstate..

Ukraine v. Russian Federation Article Talk Language Watch Edit Look for Ukraine v. Russian Federation on one of Wikipedia's sister projects: Wiktionary (dictionary) Wikibooks (textbooks) Wikiquote (quotations) Wikisource (library) Wikiversity (learning resources) Commons (media) Wikivoyage (travel guide) Wikinews (news source) Wikidata (linked database) Wikispecies (species directory) Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Ukraine v. Russian Federation in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings. You need to log in or create an account to create this page. Search for "Ukraine v. Russian Federation" in existing articles. Look for pages within Wikipedia that link to this title.

Thats what you sent me... Are you trying to say something.. What has happened to ATS.. No backbone anymore..!

edit on 19-2-2023 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I was focussing on your sources of information?

"Inflammation"?
edit on 19-2-2023 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

are you truley incapable of looking for something.. I gave the information and seem confronted by a concrete wall..

ohchr is not Russia..

www.ohchr.org...

The word genocide does not seem to appear in that document.

Perhaps you can explain how you think it backs up your claim?

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:17 PM
link   

ohchr is not Russia..

www.ohchr.org...

It does however say this.

The armed conflict in certain districts of Donetsk and Luhansk regions, which has
been ongoing since mid-April 2014 and which is fuelled by the inflow of foreign fighters
and weapons from the Russian Federation, including former servicemen and servicemen on
leave, accounts for the majority of violations of the right to life in Ukraine over the last two
year

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The International Court Of Justice found zero evidence of genocide.

He's talking bollocks.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The International Court Of Justice found zero evidence of genocide.

He's talking bollocks.

His own source contradicts his claims.

Maybe we aren't 'red pilled' enough to understand.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Not much substance there eh....

Substance? You want substance now?

I've been away for a while, but come back to find that Putin has been crowned king - by some. The place is crawling with self deluded, intellectually dishonest weasels, cowards and liars pretending they're on the side of freedom

I know where I am. It really shouldn't surprise me - but for some reason it still does

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Did you actually read your link?!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

From your source:

I think you replied to the wrong post.

I did!

Apologies.

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Lol.. well here you go.. Here is a little news to start you off from Donbass insider.. Feet on the ground...

Christelle Neant: I cover the Donbass war for six years. Donbass Insider was established to offer an independent platform to publish articles about the situation in the Donbass, in Ukraine, in Russia, and in some related countries like Syria, or Belarus. Here several journalists, authors, and volunteers, can publish their reports, articles or researches. The motives were to show the facts, that mainstream media hide about the Donbass war, for people in the West to better understand what is the real situation, and the origins of it.

www.globalresearch.ca...

LPR found evidence of Protasevich’s involvement in war crimes in the Donbass
(2021)

www.donbass-insider.com...

Ukraine intensifies shelling and preparations for offensive in the Donbass

Ukrainian soldiers use French weapons against Donbass

Ukraine is testing new “Korsar” rocket on live targets in Donbass

Lavrov condemned France and Germany over Donbass

all about the misnk agreement.. They saw this coming..

These people want freedom too..
The Donbass referendum of 1994, on which the whole world turned a blind eye

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Now you really are taking the piss. Linking the pro Kremlin " Donbass Insider " as being factual and neutral.

I suppose desperate times call for desperate measures.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join