It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soft Invasion - Stealth War within the US

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

The problem is that you miss the issue - the Pharisees were rotten from within. They were legalists. They fell prey to the same problems that other breaucratic institutions did and do, but the biggest sin was legalism. Indeed, we see a great, great love of legalism going on in this nation right now. The use of the letter of the law as a weapon and cudgel or tool to gain undue advantage rather than its spirit and intent in making all people free and prosperous.

The Pharisees were guilty of this sort of thinking and mindset with the law which was supposed to be used for the bettering of all.

A great example can be seen in the adulterous woman. When they brought forth the adulterous woman before Christ, they didn't do so out of any concern over her state or any confusion over what to do about her. They knew, they all knew, that she was guilty and how the law demanded that be handled, but they were hoping to use her as a weapon and legal trap. That was underhanded and wrong of them and it was that kind of abuse of the letter of the law that allowed money changers in the temple as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well that derailed quickly

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
This is an invasion; we are under attack.

The FBI had a sub-Department called the Foreign Influence Task Force.

I think you should take your suspicions to them. The worst they can tell you is 'no - you're wrong'.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Allow me to say, it is not only the US.
In the EU, since the year 1996, there has been an increasing influx of Northern Africans and subsaharan Africans arriving each week. Spain and Italy receive hundreds every week now. But not only from these regions but also a Afghans, Bangladeshis and others arrive.
Most of them young fit men, wearing gold chains and expensive mobiles.
Please don't give me the human rights cr#%.
These en do not have skills, only have schooling since they attended the "madrasasc in their home countries and do not speak the languages of Europe. And they typically are the first to receive social welfare.
Now you see more mosques than churches in the Netherlands, Belgium and some parts of France. And we must respect them or the local authorities will charge us with crimes of hatred, racism and what not.
But the principle of reciprocity does not applyb: these people enter into Europe but Europe does not enter into them. They live just as in their countries, and in some parts where they have settled, the national laws do not apply, only Sharia law!
The Italian writer Orianna Fallaci wrote about the Islamisation of Europe back in the 1990's,coining the term of "EURABIA".
And when, not if, Russia defeats Ukraine /NATO, we will see the establishment of ONE central government in Europe, all countries will lose sovereignity and we might even see the rise of a 4th Reichbut the stormtroopers will be Muslim.

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Maybe it's time we work to a sustainable future where a GI oracle will humanize humanity because we can't be trusted anymore?

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Why not throw in John Bolton into the selection race?

Might as well, the groundswell for Trump is going to surprise all those liars again. Mark my words. I was NOT a fan... I am of his POTUS skills however, now. Was not interested in him. I KNOW he eats the DS ass hats a new one by being able to call them out for the SCUM the truly are. I LOVED it from start to finish. We have to see the DS ass hats are dangerous for own health and the entire worlds well being. They are SCUM!

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Well this week it looks like after the "lock your doors" comment from the congressman the soft invasion has been moving forward with all the hazardous material explosions/derailments/fires.

So far we have had the incidents in Ohio,Tennessee, Arizona, and now looks like Orlando

For the protestors in Ohio complaining of the govt not helping them or telling them what is going on they should rename themselves from East Palestine to Ukraine and see if they get some of those billions with no questions asked.
edit on 35228America/ChicagoThu, 16 Feb 2023 08:35:00 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I still feel our biggest threat is from within...

And that this is our Reichstag moment...

This could certainly be 5th generational warfare soft invasion from a foreign government. But it's odd how most of the disasters take place in red states or counties.

Why would China or Russia primarily target Republicans? Or is it coincidental as this is happening primarily in rural areas and it's a targeting of farms?

Regardless I feel we are under some sort of attack. But I'm pretty sure we are being misguided on who or what is doing it.

America is currently training a few thousand troops from one of the most corrupt countries on the globe. Who happen to specialize in this sort terroristic warfare. You know the lunatics that would shell a nuclear reactor in Ukraine...

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Yes a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

One telling factor. Compare us to a functioning country like, Switzerland. The Swiss government is responsive to the needs of its people. It has a decent standard of living, controls immigration, upholds its borders and culture. Those are the hallmarks of a functioning society. Can we really say that our country is functioning on any of these levels? What we have now is as you said, layer on layer of self-serving factions, and we are nowhere in their plans, other than to disposes us from any say in what goes on in this country. An analogy is an invisible creature, you can't see it, but you can look at the shadow it casts and make out what it is from that. We can make out what is going on by the actions we are seeing taken, and few if any of them are in the best interests of the people anymore.
edit on 17-2-2023 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ntccutz

Yes and no.

I mentioned legalism because it is one of the tools being used to pull this country apart. What do you think all the endless legal wrangling and the litigiousness of society is about if not legalism?

When the lady sued McDonald's because she spilled their coffee on her and it burned. Did anyone really think she was too stupid to know she was buying coffee and it ought to be hot? I doubt it. Instead, she sought advantage for herself in using the letter of the law to take money from McDonald's.

This is one of the problems in our society that is not talked about. You can't do things, a lot of things, anymore because someone is looking to sue for whatever reason, to use the law as a weapon against you because they want money, or they don't like you, or they want to advance their own political preferences ... But the idea of the law as safeguard and arbiter of justice is gone.

(post by 2shadows removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

An almost a; "sky is falling" moment.

posted on Mar, 22 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Imhere

China isn’t against Russia either

TBH I think its all manufactured at this point in time for the most part. You may get some real incidents here and there, but for the most part each leader is given a script to follow. However I do think there might still be a few real self governing countries left, but they aren't the majority any longer.

The fact that the world has become a global economy and despite labeling each others as enemies we still manage to depend and work with each other. I get the keep your friends close but your enemies closer but Covid showed how in sync the world gov't really are.

For the most part all the world govt managed to lie , manipulate, and push a manufactured narrative like covid even after the fact that the numbers and cases were being manipulated.
Even Putin played along. Heck even putin played along with Snowden when he stated he would take snowden in with the condition he wouldn't release any US govt secrets.

No Im not saying covid wasn't real Im saying how it was handled , data and scientist being suppressed, garbage in garbage out, the constant lies (dont wear a mask,wear multiple mask; jab will protect you from getting it, wont protect you from getting but will help stop spread it, wont help stop spreading it but will protect you from symptoms, etc ......)

I tend to lean this way in thinking as well. "The whole worlds' a stage" quote rings true and always has. The internet just opened our eyes to how fast we could discover their collusion. I think the "leaders" of the world the real ones, those of whom we will never know, puppet masters as you will (above the Roths etc.) have an agenda to follow to raise the human consciousness, and they will stop at nothing to show us what NOT to do to one another until we wake the f up. I hope we are getting close bc I for one can not handle much more of this nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join