It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soft Invasion - Stealth War within the US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
We are definitely under attack and by the very methods described in the Naked Communist by Cleon Skousen. Destroy the church, communities, raise racial hatred, corrupt our institutions, take over the media. Those parts being accomplished some time ago they have now turned to our basic living infrastructure of food and energy. What appalls me is how no one is ever caught for these crimes. Dozens of food processors burned but I have yet to hear of a single arrest. Not good, very not good.

All this and they want to take away gas stoves, water heaters, as the heartland
gets a poisonous gas attack! NO MENTION OF THIS IS ALLOWED.
Hilary wants to strip out any untraceable currency to change the weather,
but she has ties to unspeakable loyalties! And she's filthy rich from the treason.

THIS IS THE CHINESE FINGERTIP WEB TRAP ALL OF YOU WERE WARNED ABOUT!

# 1675

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Yes.

This is all tied into the web of Influence and treachery that has infiltrated the US govt.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I am not joking either.
To overwhelm, demoralize us
through sheer bombardment, like when Klaus was boasting
and not solely because no one was chasing him off any cliff.
All of them!
Remember the metaverse just like we revere the Alamo.

We were supposed to sit in a corner with a rented VR kink
a scratchy Moby CD, which skips and repeats, amidst lead paint chips in
the persistent dusk of sunshine
filtered through patented barium chaff
and somehow achieve satisfactory 'resolution' even though something was off about it
finding and eating bugs
because of the new normal that they tried to fix
with poisonous shots and all that fear!
This phoney stimulation of the sensitive erogenous brain centers
is exactly like when we would pay for a bag of cannabis leaves
when it was supposed to be flower, and the very next thing we would all do
is sit around pretending 'yes, flower' (such is the power of imagination)
..just because it came from the same plant,
the mere crumbs of what we wanted
would tease our receptors.

Like in the lousy sex films, whereupon perceptions are bolstered into accepting ugliness
because leaves of grass were all we could get!
This is the sticky part of the trap: it means that someone somewhere got all the honey!
And the timing of this Zuckerberg soul swap technology is suspicious to say the least.
But insiders are saying Zuck doesn't talk about this anymore. Again, timing is suspect.
Who wants to be virtually raped in meta land?
He's acting like it never happened. The in home camera placement requests, like when Gates recently laughed off
'vaccine compliance tracking'. And said he made no money on covid...LIES...it was a
twenty to one return for the clots he forced on us and a treasonous coup to boot.
They were using phones as a means for police to detain you
in Australia in case data showed that you may have walked too close to a known covid patient's place,
and signing you in at bars etc., (here in America) then sending data, fingerprints to FBI, to the local cops!
Cops assaulted domains and persons for
saying 'there's a protest tomorrow ru coming?' You got arrested for this (over 3000 such arrests in England).
Yes Farmer Bill wants (sophisticated electronic) vax tracking
but right now, he will be happy to keep his head in place (till he figures out the next dissemination vector
to share with us).

ALL LIES!

Now we have to be extra vigilant when we breed
and by May both genetic stocks of humanity
may be hunting each other to extinction,
and not just the vaxheads putting nonvaxbelievers in the prisons.
Ask Sean Penn, or Howard. Or Matt Heinz if you doubt this.

knst.iheart.com...

And he isn't showing up except through remote zoom to these very important pre-trial discovery sessions.
He is a doctor who is also in politics. Remember Mengele?
Then he turns the camera off through half the session because the 'furrow of contrition'
in his forehead is about to become permanent if he does this too much. Like actors get
when they have to pretend. ( btw Sean was not pretending in "The Falcon and the Snowman")
Plus frequent vasodilation relaxes the facial signs of obvious guilt.
For 'doing harm' to sate his fascist aspirant ambition. And having a climax to boot! (obscure Sartre reference)

mobile.twitter.com...

PS I am so glad Twitter works now.
It used to be a scroll of NWO doom.

Or just come to Brazil if you don't believe me.
8 years of prison for not accepting the clots.
Is this what the Brazilian people voted for?
Really?

# 1676
edit on 15-2-2023 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Good 1000th post. I'm looking forward to the 2000th post, assuming we are still around then.

I agree with most of what you've said but I think these different interest groups are more closely aligned through the WEF.

At the top of the pyramid are the rothchilds / royal family, and they pull the strings of each grou, but their private steering comittees are Bilderburg/ Committee of 300 and their public face is the WEF. Their government lawmakers are WHO and enforcers are the UN. They are looking to suspend all countries constitutional rights via the pandemic treaty and through the countries health services and military. If a deadly enough virus emerged they could use this leverage to assume control through the WHO which is ccp and gates owned at this point.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Nor will India, China, Russia allow the idea of a single world order running things.
I agree with you.

edit on 14-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Why not throw in John Bolton into the selection race?
edit on 14-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Couldn’t sleep so I hopped on ATS, glad I did. Can’t think of a more important topic and you laid it all out clear as day. America as we know it is in deep trouble and our “leaders” are almost entirely corrupted and even more dangerous than some of our foreign enemies.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   
originally posted by: watchitburn

First of congratulations on reach the 10K mark!

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your many contributions to the board.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I believe china has a plant inside the US Soil yes.
I think they're planning to invade Taiwan and doing every counter measure they can against U.S. of A. once the invasion starts.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The worst are the useful idiots who either through greed or stupidly go along with it and get their 7 boosters or give them out. When the herd gets culled, they are on the list as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You are quite correct. Wish I had more to add, but you have covered the waterfront on this topic.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhere

China isn’t against Russia either

TBH I think its all manufactured at this point in time for the most part. You may get some real incidents here and there, but for the most part each leader is given a script to follow. However I do think there might still be a few real self governing countries left, but they aren't the majority any longer.

The fact that the world has become a global economy and despite labeling each others as enemies we still manage to depend and work with each other. I get the keep your friends close but your enemies closer but Covid showed how in sync the world gov't really are.

For the most part all the world govt managed to lie , manipulate, and push a manufactured narrative like covid even after the fact that the numbers and cases were being manipulated.
Even Putin played along. Heck even putin played along with Snowden when he stated he would take snowden in with the condition he wouldn't release any US govt secrets.

No Im not saying covid wasn't real Im saying how it was handled , data and scientist being suppressed, garbage in garbage out, the constant lies (dont wear a mask,wear multiple mask; jab will protect you from getting it, wont protect you from getting but will help stop spread it, wont help stop spreading it but will protect you from symptoms, etc ......)

edit on 36228America/ChicagoWed, 15 Feb 2023 10:36:17 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I finally thought of something to add.

In a very real sense, what you are describing is a slow collapse from within that I would guess will accelerate going forward into 2024. And of course, it's been aided and abetted by all the usual players, corrupt politicians, tech companies working on behalf of corrupt government officials and of course the Uber-Wealthy intent on maximizing their profits through various agandas and mechanisms designed to assist in the depopulation and enslavement of the planet.

What we are seeing in the US is quick erosion of National Soveriengty. The Feds have all but surrendered control of the southern border; now we see they are slow and unresponsive to incursions into US airspace. At the same time, the Mayors of Cities across the US have and are giving up authority and control over the streets and infrastucture of the cities. Infrastructure such as Transportation for example.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Filthy homeless encampment is set up INSIDE Chicago's O'Hare Airport, with vagrants now living next to baggage belts in crime-ridden Windy City
Images of some of the thousands sleeping rough continue to emerge online
It comes amid soaring crime rates as well as a citywide homelessness crisis

You really just can't make this stuff up.

In the meantime, as "Woke" leadership continues to ruin life in the Western States there's a huge internal displacement of population going on. This is a reverse migration OUT of California.

www.msn.com...
"California's population dropped by 500,000 in two years as exodus continues"

The California exodus has shown no sign of slowing down as the state's population dropped by more than 500,000 people between April 2020 and July 2022, with the number of residents leaving surpassing those moving in by nearly 700,000.

And it's not just California and the west coast people are leaving.

The population decrease was second only to New York, which lost about 15,000 more people than California, census data show.

Oddly enough, what we are also seeing is that the individual States are stepping in to fill the "Soveriegnty" void left by the Federal Government; we are all familiar with Texas defense of it's southern border, but it goes beyond even that.

Nearby states such as Utah have warned Californians who might consider moving to stay out. A similar story is playing out in Nevada, where California migrants are seeking to re-create their lifestyle.

Utah is an example of a State trying to protect its residents from an invasion from another State of the so-called "United States". When did we ever think we'd see a time when a State government would discourage other "Americans" from entering its borders?

Which brings us to another facet of this dishevelment. What exactly is an American? What does it mean to be a "Citizen" of a Country whose central government has surrendered huge chunks of National Soveriegnty? Are you an American Citizen or are you a citizen of the State in which you reside?

Simply put, this is like a slow motion train wreck. It's a disaster in the making. And local "Alert" just recieved here in Texas; High School Students told to shelter in place as illegal migrants bail out from vehicle having been pursued by Border Patrol and Texas DPS to escape capture.

That scene plays out weekly where I live.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I like my wars soft and my propaganda stealth.
edit on 15-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You make some very good points.

I believe the federal govt. is going to end up collapsing under the weight of it's own corruption and bloated incompetence. We'll probably see a "Balkanization" with groups of States banding together.

What that ultimately looks like? I don't know. But there are plenty of players on the board that would happy to help that happen.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Don't forget the economy.

In Biden's SOTU Address, he spoke of stopping companies from charges they give to consumers.

He was speaking of a Command Economy, not a Free Market Economy.

He wants an economic policy modeled after China's economic policy.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The desperately want a digital currency that they can use to control what we buy and from where.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it rolled out in cities before too long.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

What that ultimately looks like? I don't know. But there are plenty of players on the board that would happy to help that happen.

I would be onboard with that. Honestly, I would have to guess that a great many of us are tired of being ruled over by the likes of nuts from California like Nancy Pelosi. And that "problem" is one of a lack of national, social and cultural cohesion. The very glue that holds this thing together is coming undone. So, you don't have political operatives from across the country that can agree on what's best for the nation as a whole. But California has too long controlled the national scene and especially when it comes to the EPA.

In a sense, we already see States banding together to in-fill the void left by the weakening US government; Texas and Florida standing together on Cultural and Immigration issues being one example. Oklahoma is with them too on many issues. In a sense, the US government hasn't only necessitated this movement; they've encouraged it.

Of course, if we look at the history of the US, this isn't new and it's more or less what the Founders envisioned in the Constitution; Federalism. States Rights.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hmm I expect to be eaten alive but nevertheless.. Why is it that America is always looking for someone to blame? Someone to start a war with? Isn't it what THEY want? Life becomes difficult when capitalism begins to capitalise on people, where there is no reliable welfare system, where people are forced to steal

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Most people don't really watch broadcast TV anymore do they? it's all twitter/youtube/social media videos for the most part, so I think that would be a lot harder to pirate into?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join