It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simulation or Glitch in the Matrix

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well if that’s not presumption I’m not sure what is lol.

a reply to: ltrz2025

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: ltrz2025
The simulation is society, that what you call your culture, your flag, your "heroes", your "founding fathers", your bill of "rights", your nationality, your job, your politicians, your money, your wars, your "friends". Then, the universe is holographic, because it's not made of matter, it's made of light. Matter is "hard light", proven by scientific research.

Love is real. Your emotions are real. The fact that you are not able to listen to your soul because this western materialistic society has turned you into an insensitive human being (when was the last time you read poetry or admired art?), doesn't make life a simulation. Your life might be one though. I mean no disrespect.

Probably what you are feeling is that all your "beliefs" on this society/culture are being demolished, which is a great thing. That's the matrix people like you talk about. By dissolving all those manufactured ideas regarding "America" and all what you seem to uphold, are getting closer to remember what real life is. Your mind is having trouble accepting it.

What country does one have to live in to reach such superior enlightenment? Obviously it's not the nasty USA where all the think-alike, inbred redneck hillbillies are.

@Quadrivium I've read the book 'Holographic Universe' by Michael Talbot, and found a lot of food for thought, but it brought up more questions than answers for me. The only thing I'm sure of anymore is I don't really know anything about the mysteries of the universe.
As an aside, the appearance of a crow is a sigh of good fortune, but also associated with the 'trickster. and be a warning of deceiving appearances.

Those redneck hillbillies have some geniuses that live among them who know how to make people think they are dumb. Much of that is by pure design. The redneck Baby Momma ones on Youtube that have audiences are the exception to the rule instead of the other way around.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Quadrivium

Was it similar to this? it the only thing i could think of bar glitch in the matrix!

No wonder they can see their prey from so far away with a head so steady like that. I too think this was an optical illusion. I also know birds find the updrafts even when there is no apparent wind at ground level and tree height. I love to watch the birds in my yard as much as any.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I have no reason to doubt your experience, but it does remind me of all the youtube videos of matrix glitches.

Like the angle changed in way that causes an illusion of no movement. But there are times craft can actually "freeze" or move backwards and get called a matrix glitch.

Its really cool and can only happen to the lightest and slowest aircraft in very strong headwinds. Pipers can do it, and I believe Cessna 152's. Anything thats stall speed is lower than the headwinds it can fly into. A phenomenon called "negative ground speed".

For this one the forward airspeed was lower than the headwind and greater than the stall speed. The banner still rippling at its tail as the plane moves backwards in air. The pilot has to push the throttle to gain ground.

There are natural phenomenon.

Was it a windy day?
edit on 14-2-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Well if that’s not presumption I’m not sure what is lol.

It was just being naughty XD

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: BeNotAfraid
I've seen two large aircraft seemingly just hover in place,

I once saw a house fly and a horse fly on the same day. Cool.

Any day you see the Horse fly will be the day you see both. I want to see a flying horse personally. Pegasus was one I suppose from mythological history.
This debate needed some fun. I can think of the many times it looked like there was a Passenger jet airplane that was standing still off in the distance. Which, stood seeming motionless for seconds while just standing outside. It was like it was a helicopter.

edit on 15-2-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   

its all just a matter of perspective right

so Ive been told

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33
No, not windy at all. It was only 30 to 40 feet off the ground and 20 yards from me. It looked the same, frozen in time, at 45mph and 10mph.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Hello ATS,
An odd story for your consideration:
49 years on this rock and I am finally convinced it is a simulation. Oh, I have always had my suspensions, little things catching my attention, feelings of deja vu, premonitions and so forth.
What I saw last week sealed the deal for me though.
While driving home from work, about a mile from home, I passed a large open field. There, as if frozen in time, was a crow. I glanced and had an odd feeling and glanced back. At this point I realized what was causing the odd feeling I was experiencing and started slowing the truck down.
The crow was not moving. It was as if someone had stuffed the bird and just left it hanging in the sky, about 30 to 40 feet above the field.
It was almost like being inside of a panoramic photo or looking at a frozen 3D hologram.

I live close to the coast and have spent a lot of time on the water. I have watched gulls and ospreys hover or ride the wind while not moving their wings.
This was completely different. It was as if someone hit the pause button on the bird, mid-flight. Also, there was little to no wind that evening.
Once I passed out of view, I almost turned around and now wish I would have.
Something tells me, though, that it would not have been there.
So ATS, glitch in the Matrix or something else?
Has anyone else had odd experiences recently?
deja vu is spooky & fun . To increase the deja vu effect just allow yourself to become sleep deprived. Deja Vu is a mental glitch & not a matrix glitch . Or another way to put it is that our brain glitches while experiencing the matrix.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join