It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simulation or Glitch in the Matrix

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Hello ATS,
An odd story for your consideration:
49 years on this rock and I am finally convinced it is a simulation. Oh, I have always had my suspensions, little things catching my attention, feelings of deja vu, premonitions and so forth.
What I saw last week sealed the deal for me though.
While driving home from work, about a mile from home, I passed a large open field. There, as if frozen in time, was a crow. I glanced and had an odd feeling and glanced back. At this point I realized what was causing the odd feeling I was experiencing and started slowing the truck down.
The crow was not moving. It was as if someone had stuffed the bird and just left it hanging in the sky, about 30 to 40 feet above the field.
It was almost like being inside of a panoramic photo or looking at a frozen 3D hologram.

I live close to the coast and have spent a lot of time on the water. I have watched gulls and ospreys hover or ride the wind while not moving their wings.
This was completely different. It was as if someone hit the pause button on the bird, mid-flight. Also, there was little to no wind that evening.
Once I passed out of view, I almost turned around and now wish I would have.
Something tells me, though, that it would not have been there.
So ATS, glitch in the Matrix or something else?
Has anyone else had odd experiences recently?

edit on 14-2-2023 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The simulation is society, that what you call your culture, your flag, your "heroes", your "founding fathers", your bill of "rights", your nationality, your job, your politicians, your money, your wars, your "friends". Then, the universe is holographic, because it's not made of matter, it's made of light. Matter is "hard light", proven by scientific research.

Love is real. Your emotions are real. The fact that you are not able to listen to your soul because this western materialistic society has turned you into an insensitive human being (when was the last time you read poetry or admired art?), doesn't make life a simulation. Your life might be one though. I mean no disrespect.

Probably what you are feeling is that all your "beliefs" on this society/culture are being demolished, which is a great thing. That's the matrix people like you talk about. By dissolving all those manufactured ideas regarding "America" and all what you seem to uphold, are getting closer to remember what real life is. Your mind is having trouble accepting it.

edit on 14-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

with the right angle, distance, direction and speed between two moving objects, one can look like it's not moving?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene
That's the thing, there was ZERO movement. It was not "contorted soaring" or any other type of soaring, that I am aware of.
It was absolutely frozen in place. As I said, I have spent a lot of time on and near the coast. I have watched birds of all types.
This was something I have never seen before, something I can not explain.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
The simulation is society, that what you call your culture, your flag, your "heroes", your "founding fathers", your bill of "rights", your nationality, your job, your politicians, your money, your wars, your "friends". Then, the universe is holographic, because it's not made of matter, it's made of light. Matter is "hard light", proven by scientific research.

Love is real. Your emotions are real. The fact that you are not able to listen to your soul because this western materialistic society has turned you into an insensitive human being (when was the last time you read poetry or admired art?), doesn't make life a simulation. Your life might be one though. I mean no disrespect.

Probably what you are feeling is that all your "beliefs" on this society/culture are being demolished, which is a great thing. That's the matrix people like you talk about. By dissolving all those manufactured ideas regarding "America" and all what you seem to uphold, are getting closer to remember what real life is. Your mind is having trouble accepting it.

What country does one have to live in to reach such superior enlightenment? Obviously it's not the nasty USA where all the think-alike, inbred redneck hillbillies are.

@Quadrivium I've read the book 'Holographic Universe' by Michael Talbot, and found a lot of food for thought, but it brought up more questions than answers for me. The only thing I'm sure of anymore is I don't really know anything about the mysteries of the universe.
As an aside, the appearance of a crow is a sigh of good fortune, but also associated with the 'trickster. and be a warning of deceiving appearances.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
What country does one have to live in to reach such superior enlightenment? Obviously it's not the nasty USA where all the think-alike, inbred redneck hillbillies are.

Countries don't exist friend, they are artificial creations of the elite. Enlightenment occurs through love. Love can happen anywhere, but it is far more achievable close to nature. Those redneck hillbillies are closer to enlightenment than a karen or a "woke" person living in the middle of L.A. or N.Y. But it's always a personal journey.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I'm not talking about the typical soaring, which makes the bird move in a very recognizable way.
the phenomenon I'm alluding to, can happen between any two moving objects...

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I saw an oppossum on the side of the road the other morning that looked like it was just standing there frozen. It was about two hours after the sun had come up. Sure freaked me out and I've seen them play dead before.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I keep seeing small glitches.

Like a full second of an insect then it’s gone.

I believe something is changing.

Interested to know if it’s just me.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I've seen two large aircraft seemingly just hover in place, an airline jet (I was nine with my large family, and the thing was neither in mid-takeoff nor landing), and a freakin' Lockheed C-5 Galaxy that did the same. Both times many of us were on the road driving past nearby visible runway strips. This was decades ago, a decade apart.

Technology is fun. If you want to join groups hell-bent on proving their lives are simulations, have fun doing it.

And maybe the tax collectors are Matrix Agents of little consequence. Video games.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That's the thing, there was ZERO movement

Yep.
Saw that one debunked on "The Proof is Out There"
Looks real , doesn't it ?
When we were kids , if Dad had to go to Atlanta he would make sure to go by the airport .
If an airliner was coming in , he could hit that certain speed every single time.
Us kids found it amazing back then .

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It's just an optical illusion called parallax.
unfortunately
There's tons of videos of it online.
google "glitch in the matrix, plane/bird stops in the sky."
It's basically 2 things going past each other, canceling out going past each other. if that makes any sense.
It has to happen at a distance.

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: added2

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: added3

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Was it similar to this? it the only thing i could think of bar glitch in the matrix!

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
It's just an optical illusion called parallax.

Parallax?... That sounds like brand of tampons. What type of New Age swindler invented such a sh*tty word? They need better marketing...

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025

Some total nerd made the term up in 1580
parallax
edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: link

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Yeah, brand new words just popping up outta nowhere!

Derp

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Maybe the bird had caught a current of air and was just riding the wind.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Some total nerd made the term up in 1580
parallax

Doesn't matter when it was made, it's still silly AF. I will say, the New Age swindler who is using it today has some balls... most of people would be embarrassed to use it. Then, I pity the minds of those who fall for that siIIy cult. Anyway.... kiss.

edit on 14-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog
a reply to: Mandroid7
It looked the same at 45mph as it did a 10 mph.

a reply to: combatmaster
Nope. Nothing like it, unless you don't hit the play button, then it is similar.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
Nope, no forward movement. Actually NO movement, none, nadda, zip.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join