It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘The Only Solution:’ Yale Prof Suggests Mass Suicide for Elderly in Japan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I wonder how many of these people we have here in the US plotting our demise, suicide, or death "Logan's Run" style. Appears they are trying to get the youth and young fired up about killing Grandma. What is worse is that this one has a huge following. I guess a lot of young people are perfectly fine killing their own parents and grand parents if they think it will make their lives easier.

Pieces of streaming piles of dog-xxit is more like it. Wonderful human beings.

www.breitbart.com...

Yale University professor Yusuke Narita is suggesting mass suicide for elderly people in Japan, according to a report by the New York Times. The professor is now backtracking, claiming that his in-depth discussion of mass suicide is “an abstract metaphor.”

“I feel like the only solution is pretty clear,” Narita, an assistant professor of economics at Yale. “In the end, isn’t it mass suicide and mass ‘seppuku’ of the elderly?”

Last year, after being asked to elaborate on his mass suicide ideas, Narita suggested it could be a “good thing” to “work hard toward creating a society” like the one depicted in the 2019 horror film Midsommar, in which a Swedish cult has elderly members of its community commit suicide by jumping off a cliff.

nypost.com...

He also has discussed euthanasia, predicting that the “possibility of making it mandatory in the future” will become part of the public discourse. Newsweek Japan columnist Masato Fujisaki said Narita’s supporters “believed old people should just die already and social welfare should be cut.”

Some fear that Narita’s views are gaining traction in a country where older generations have traditionally been honored.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I read a whole article on this yesterday and was just sickened by it.

Remember what is good for the goose is also good for the gander..

If the elderly are good for the slaughter, where does it end? We know it won’t just stop there.
Youth that fail to launch. People that aren’t fertile? Youth with mental illness like anxiety/depression?
Children that are below a certain IQ?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   

The last part about this gaining traction is downright chilling.

You can tell a lot about a society by how they treat what should be their revered elders.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Its amazing.

Like weve never in human history learn from what happens when we systematically remove "undesireables."

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The last time this was discussed it led to WWII.

He should be ashamed of himself, but I know he won't be. The mouth that utters atrocities doesn't see them as such.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
They're already doing that with the slab jabs... soooo...

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Why don't leftists start with those that are TRULY useless and have never contributed to society nor ever will, namely leftists with basket weaving degrees ?

Oh no, can't do that.....but killing grandma is OK.

From the same two faced bastards that last year were saying if you don't take the covid shot, you are killing grandma....

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Mao wanted to get rid of the elderly and anyone who could remember the system before him.

Seems like “experts” in most places these days preach communist ideals. Owing nothing, starving for the greater good, no self reliance, killing yourself to save the planet, the Nuclear family isn’t important nether are gender archetypes. Personal transport is a unwarranted luxury. Everyone is the same if your successful your clearly an oppressor. If your poor it’s not your fault. The list goes on and on. Any contrary opinion to the government issued opinion is dangerous…ect

edit on 13-2-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think euthanasia should be legal. Especially for those suffering from illnesses. However, it's pretty messed up to actually encourage suicide lol.

We should have systems set up that allow people to die peacefully for those that do not want to prolong the death process. It makes no sense to forbid suicide and force people to live out a life of suffering.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think the professor should give a demonstration. He should show how it’s done and go jump off A cliff .

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Darwin's chickens coming home to roost...

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
I think euthanasia should be legal. Especially for those suffering from illnesses. However, it's pretty messed up to actually encourage suicide lol.

We should have systems set up that allow people to die peacefully for those that do not want to prolong the death process. It makes no sense to forbid suicide and force people to live out a life of suffering.

No need for any laws; there's plenty of Fentanyl in ever US city for those who want a one-way off this rock.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Speaking with experience coming from the side that dosed Naloxone (Narcan) increasingly throughout my career, I can say this isnt a lie. I also wouldnt recommend that be the pathway, but then again im not for assisted suicide anyways FWIW.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathisNothingnew

Speaking with experience coming from the side that dosed Naloxone (Narcan) increasingly throughout my career, I can say this isnt a lie. I also wouldnt recommend that be the pathway, but then again im not for assisted suicide anyways FWIW.

People who truly want to commit suicide will always find a way. Canada and some other countries where you have to be fully vaccinated first just shows what happens when legislators get involved, and eventually it has the potential for others to make the decision for you.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I guess Covid wasn't lethal enough for the elderly. Here in the USA, panic over high-use of resources by the growing number of "elderly" Americans is causing quite a bit of stress amongst certain officials and bureaucrats and executives.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The full wrath of God will follow if this begins. This is full metal abomination in the making, for anyone to even promote such an ugly thing.

Every day now there seems to be a new dark thing coming out and being proposed by soulless people.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Last year, after being asked to elaborate on his mass suicide ideas, Narita suggested it could be a “good thing” to “work hard toward creating a society” like the one depicted in the 2019 horror film Midsommar, in which a Swedish cult has elderly members of its community commit suicide by jumping off a cliff.

And this guy is a Yale professor?

Make people jump off a cliff and what do you get? A ravine full of rotting corpses. That's so wasteful. Young people need those organs. Crops could use that fertilizer. Has this guy not seen Soylent Green?

Or maybe this guy could base his scientific opinions on movies with a more positive outcome for the human race. Like Godzilla vs. The Smog Monster.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:16 AM
link   
But we just went through the jab jab to save grandma..... now the pushmepullyou is backing up...... better lockdown ......

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

The last part about this gaining traction is downright chilling.

You can tell a lot about a society by how they treat what should be their revered elders.

More then a lot Myke. It’s a hallmark of civilised society.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:36 AM
link   
And although it is technically murder, it’s the one crime where the purp never makes it to trial.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join