It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YES another TOXIC train derailment in Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here

MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Texas (KIAH) One is dead after a train derailment that happened in Montgomery County that now has all main lanes closed for cleanup and investigation. Crews are currently working that train derailment that has a possible Hazmat spill near the Eastex Freeway at Midline. Authorities are advising drivers to be cautious in the area or stay away altogether.

Anyone in the know, how many toxic train derailments happen each year?

This is getting crazy!

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

When barroons aren't enough. This is starting to look like a whole lot of BS, when there is a major accident usually safety checks and efforts are doubled, in clown world its like everyone said * it. One tragedy after another after another, when does the madness end?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   

One tragedy after another after another, when does the madness end?
a reply to: Brotherman

Maybe when invest in infrastructure?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: franklen

One tragedy after another after another, when does the madness end?
a reply to: Brotherman

Maybe when invest in infrastructure?

Throw more money at it?

GLOWing review.......

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   
There's also a chemical pipeline burst in Nevada and they declared a state of emergency.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
There's also a chemical pipeline burst in Nevada and they declared a state of emergency.

The people in the gardening community are already talking about covering what you grow….

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I am hoping this is just some more journalists that remember what their job is hitting the market... I hope.

I am staring at the fertilizer problem that is going to wreck the world in a year or two and I am terrified for the future.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Still, in 2022 alone, rail operators reported 337 hazardous material leaks or spills, only 32 of which were classified as "serious." Only six were reported to have caused an injury.

Crashes are less common than leaks but can have more serious consequences. Railroad derailments counted for 1 in 10 hazmat wrecks in the last decade – and 1 in 4 of those incidents last year, USA TODAY found.

www.usatoday.com...

There's no hazmat leak. A truck tried to cross the tracks, where there are no warning devices, and the train hit it. They're cleaning up diesel from the truck.
edit on 2/13/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   

"The Empire Strikes Back"?🤔

I don't know but this doesn't seem organic. More organized or targeted if anything.

It's really not that hard to imagine when you take into account who owns what and the massive monopolies that lie, cheat, murder and steal. Anything is possible quite frankly.

The establishment is throwing everything at everything to derail,(no pun intended), confuse and distract the easily swayed from the utter TREASONOUS and CRIMINAL conduct associated with Biden and his cohorts.

It's really the crime of this century so far, but by far the greatest criminal scandal in the last 60 years.

Let us not forget how fast and decisively they wiped Hunters phone contents from the regular web.

That was a real wake up call for me personally seeing that in realtime by whatever alphabet agency pulled that off.

Anything is possible.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Do these wreck, or burning events really happen in groups, or does one occurrence make us look for others...a human nature thing?

I remember when there was a FOOD production facility on fire every week for a couple of months in 2022.

Now we seem to be in the train derailment cluster.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Do these wreck, or burning events really happen in groups, or does one occurrence make us look for others...a human nature thing?

I remember when there was a FOOD production facility on fire every week for a couple of months in 2022.

Now we seem to be in the train derailment cluster.

That is exactly what I am asking. The one in Ohio seems to be very rare and much worse than they are making it out to be, but not sure about the one in Texas. I guess there was also one in Louisiana not so long ago and the people of the town are now suing because everything is toxic..

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The one in Texas was train vs truck. A few cars derailed with minimal damage and no hazmat leak. The truck driver was killed.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Very suspicious. Multiple train 'accidents' , meaning trains/railroads are shut down.
Together with airspace that was shut down...

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Netflix puts out a movie of a toxic event in Ohio, and bingo. This guy reckons it's not good dead chickens ten miles out.www.bitchute.com...

top topics

join