It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING BAD - Another Train Derails Carrying Vinyl Chloride In South Carolina

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Wondering if we about to get an earthquake like Turkey, they say 'why' it derailed? I started looking into dutchsinse, he made the claim that when trails derail it often leads to a big earthquake. So I did quite a bit of digging at all the derailments in US past, and big earthquakes occured in those years.

So it has me wondering since ohio got derailed and then NYC got hit, if we are going to be expecting yet another earthquake on a larger scale.

From what i've seen, dutchsense's claims might be correct, but it would be 1-3months down the line depending on how much energy/force is involved. There is a huge cluster of 'small' earthquakes that would be making it's way through carolina, and texas has been hit repeatedly with the smaller varieties of 2-3s as well all in a same small area. So it 'could' be possible that if the 'energy' gets stuck we'll see another big earthquake in New York or along the coastal from the crateon plate probably around 4-5. Granted i'm still learning about how this stuff travels, and realize that there's a lot of variables to consider for the next zone. (But just like real life, sometimes those 'quakes' derail themselves and push a little off the beaten path.)

Newayz if he's correct, the watch should be from carolina to nova scotia(canada) for a biggie to occur, unless we get lucky and that energy moves out into the ocean. Sadly, i ain't a skilled in this interpretation and prediction thing yet.. So I won't be able to narrow that down. But it does mean, virginia, pa, jersey, new york, vermont, and into canada should be watched. Cause no matter what ppl say, or how they try to discredit him, he's 10000% right on the earthquake railroad.

I'mma expect to see a new video involving those derailments from him, and i'll see about posting it here. But if you have his youtube channel you can just watch yourself.

Dutchsinse Videos I find the guy fascinating myself.
Like I said, those are 'my' predictions not his, i'm not good at it yet. Still studying and learning. With the solar flare's gonna be hitting us in a day or two, I wouldn't be surprised if we see some serious activity, on a grander scale then we have been.
Incoming Flares The side links and related stories is worth noting. New Zealand got hit with serious rainfall, and a 6.1 Earthquake hit Kermadec Isands, ontop of Europe getting impacted by an astroid. Europe: Astroid CX1 is the 7th predicted impact on record.

A newly-discovered asteroid designated 2023 CX1 impacted Earth over the English Channel between England and France, Europe at 02:59 UTC on February 13, 2023. This small asteroid was discovered just several hours before impact, making it the 7th asteroid to be discovered before impacting Earth.

So thing's are definitely moving..
edit on bMondaypm2023-02-13T16:11:04-06:00kpmMon, 13 Feb 2023 16:11:04 -0600Mon, 13 Feb 2023 16:11:04 -060020231 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

And oddly enough there is a movie just made about a train derailing with toxins in Ohio - filmed in Ohio where it just happened

Train Trailer

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I feel there is a connection here between the recent railroad union drama with the current administration.

Wasn't one of the arguments the union had was overworked conductors would be more susceptible to "accidents"?

I doubt these are "accidents".

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

One train derailment is an accident.

Two train derailments is a coincidence.

Three train derailments is sabotage.

We've had too many unexplained things going on.

Kinda like food plant fires and explosions šŸ˜ and power station attacks

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: grey580

One train derailment is an accident.

Two train derailments is a coincidence.

Three train derailments is sabotage.

We've had too many unexplained things going on.

Kinda like food plant fires and explosions šŸ˜ and power station attacks

And bioweapon clot shot accidents. I mean climate change.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
I feel there is a connection here between the recent railroad union drama with the current administration.

Wasn't one of the arguments the union had was overworked conductors would be more susceptible to "accidents"?

I doubt these are "accidents".

I remember the Biden administration and railroad workers controversy as of late.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I mentioned something about reprisal sabotage from russia after the hersh story about the US sabotage of the pipeline. We all know the US is ripe for it and if it did occure a lot of effort would go into hiding it from us as that would be a terrible embarrassment. I mean what are the odds right?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

I started looking into dutchsinse, he made the claim that when trails derail it often leads to a big earthquake.

Lolā€¦. What?

Are you trolling us?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
No one got the breaking bad reference.

Remember Walter white uses polyvinyl Chloride?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I missed the reference where this train had polyvinyl chloride too šŸ˜‰

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I missed the reference where this train had polyvinyl chloride too šŸ˜‰

Vinyl Chloride. Did you click the source link although I know what you're trying to do.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You posted a tweet. I could go tweet right now that science proved farts are the only medium satan can use to communicate with this realm. Doesnā€™t make it true.

That tweet didnā€™t have a source that claims the specific chemical was on board. it was just a tweet.
edit on 13-2-2023 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You posted a tweet. I could go tweet right now that science proved farts are the only medium satan can use to communicate with this realm. Doesnā€™t make it true.

That tweet didnā€™t have a source that claims the specific chemical was on board. it was just a tweet.

Hmm thus the screen name...

Ive been on Twitter more lately and I must say it's a mess, very hard to find serious information in the loads of spouted social media partisan dogma.

it almost made ATS look sane... almost

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
no Vinyl Chloride,sry a nothing burger

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: HanSolo31

And oddly enough there is a movie just made about a train derailing with toxins in Ohio - filmed in Ohio where it just happened

Train Trailer

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
A pic of a Haz Mat placard with 1086 on it will do. If it isnā€™t faked.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

To be fair, weā€™ve learned we have to be equally as critical of ā€œreputableā€ outlets as well. Sometimes certain language or even the infamous ā€œanonymous sourceā€ makes me walk right up to writing it off all together.

But social media has wrecked peopleā€™s ability to speak in a manner of good will towards truth or self awareness. This is likely due to so many rewarding each other with updoots for solid zingers.

Iā€™m aware we live in a world thatā€™s hard to navigate, where hyper skepticism is healthy, but there is simple language we can use so we donā€™t come off as disingenuous.

ā€œI think, allegedly, reports say, maybe, possibly, ect.ā€

The declarations of fact without a shred of evidence is the new world. It is what it is. Iā€™ll just continue to call it out.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Well that's creepy! I woke up this morning after having a dream about a train derailing. Probably nothing, but still creepy. Makes you wonder about the stability of these rails and if things are shifting around due to seismic activity maybe?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow

So it has me wondering since ohio got derailed and then NYC got hit, if we are going to be expecting yet another earthquake on a larger scale.

HayWired earthquake scenario?

The USGS anticipates a magnitude-7.0 earthquake on the Hayward Fault in California.

I hope, they are wrong.

It could happen tomorrow': Experts know disaster upon disaster looms for West Coast

Scientists say a massive quake could strike the San Francisco Bay Area at any moment. And when it does, the city can expect to be slammed with a force equal to hundreds of atomic bombs.

Porter said the shaking will quickly cut off power in many areas. That means unsuspecting people will be trapped between floors in elevators without backup power. At peak commute times, the number of those trapped could be in the thousands.

edit on 05020528pm282023Mon, 13 Feb 2023 18:05:06 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I hope, they are wrong.

They are.

My right knee always hurts if thereā€™s going to be snow in town or a 7+ earthquake within 1,113 miles from me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join