It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. citizens have been told to leave Russia immediately!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It's been a long time since my last post here at ATS because of health and other reasons. I've been lurking w/o posting for awhile. But I can't lurk today. I just found this report that US citizens have been told to leave Russia immediately. That this is happening at the same time as Russia's expansion of its war against Ukraine AND those spy "balloons" is no coincidence.

US citizens told to leave Russia immediately

What say you, ATS? Are we on the cusp of World War Three along w/nukes? I'd say so.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

I would have thought they told American's to leave Russia last February 24 when the invasion of Ukraine began.

Better late than never, I guess.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Yeah, I made the same observation in my thread this morning. In geopolitics and their chess games, it's all related.

China admitted to the first balloon but not the other three so there's much room for speculation and doubt here.

Maybe more than one country was ballooining us? Hell, was NK Kim's face on any of them?

#BalloonWars

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   
we're still far from nukes but move ever closer to an expanding war.. I think we'd see smaller conflict evolve elsewhere in Europe/north America first as Russia/Soviets have a habit of leveraging disaffected groups as their tools rather than direct confrontation, which is also the way the USA works in Europe..

so I expect we'll see even higher levels of destabilisation as both seek to topple the other.. in the end what they will end up doing is collapsing both..

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Russia has just launched a new offensive, along with this is the expectation that Yanks in Russia and Belarus will become targeted by the authorities. Best bet get out before the round ups start.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I don't believe this is uncommon. Its basically the gov't covering their arses and telling Americans that if they stay they will be on their own and that the US has very limited diplomacy with Russia at the moment . Well unless ofcourse you are of a certain color and sex and possibly trans which makes you a high commodity in foreign trade matters.

The timing is interesting as I would have thought it was already given notice after ukraine thingy and us given the Ukraine like 1 trillion dollars to fight Russia.

While the timing with the balloons is interesting it may also be related to that report claiming the US blew up the Nord Stream gas pipeline fireworks.

edit on 06228America/ChicagoMon, 13 Feb 2023 09:06:28 -0600000000p2842 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

unless you work for the U.S. government as a employee not some private contractor, i've always thought you'd be a damn fool to go to a country that the U.S. has a tenuous relationship at best that could turn hostile at a moments notice.

especially a country like russia.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

What say you, ATS? Are we on the cusp of World War Three along w/nukes? I'd say so.

We've been on the brink of WWIII for a while this move would seem to be about denying Russia the opportunity of ransoming US citizens in prisoner exchanges , although if you're a US citizen still in Russia then perhaps you've already made your bed.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
FWIW a bit of hyperbole, perhaps?

I'm pretty sure even here on ATS in the past, we had theories this means one country caught the other country with thier hands all up in the other country's cookies.

It's a question of whose hands hand were feeling whose cookies

Russia Might Force U.S. Citizens Living in Country To Fight for Them

www.newsweek.com...

Russia might force U.S. citizens living in the country to fight for them in Ukraine, the U.S. embassy in Moscow warned on Sunday, telling its citizens to leave Russia "immediately."

"U.S. citizens residing or traveling in Russia should depart immediately," the embassy said in a statement. "Exercise increased caution due to the risk of wrongful detentions."

"Do not travel to Russia," it said, warning that U.S. citizens could be forcibly enlisted into the Russian army.

The U.S. embassy in Moscow noted that in September 2022, Russian President Vladimir Putin mobilized citizens to the armed forces in support of its invasion of Ukraine.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Yes we are in WW3
China and Russia (and others) are deviating from the global economic system
US Hegemony isn't going down without a fight.
edit on amMondayMonday21000000002am2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think most international Embassies are still in Russia but with limited staff.
UK Government has been advising people/public not to travel to Russia since the invasion started.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yea, I definitely think it’s hyperbolic for a US official to imply Americans would be conscripted to fight on Russias behalf. It makes no logical sense, even if they could speak Russian the optics would be horrible for Russia, and for what, to prove a point and maybe have a few hundred more bodies in their forces.

I think another user said it well. It’s the US covering their bases as we unwind our diplomatic presence there. We tell citizens to leave or they’re on their own.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I believe it too

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Joe was saving this one for a bad day….
The heat must be licking at his ankles.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
We’ve been on the cusp of World War III since I was in kindergarten, early 60’s. Hiding under a desk all kinds of stupid stuff.
Fear Fear Fear…….
Buy into it, be afraid.
It’s all BS until it isn’t……yawn.

Want to fear? FEAR FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

imagine 50 years from now…… ya, all set….🤬

a reply to: gortex

PS. Russia forcing Americans in Russia to fight in their war.

LOL…..sorry for giggling but, say it out loud…..LOL

sigh..

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: ps

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PiratesCut

PS. Russia forcing Americans in Russia to fight in their war.

Where did I say that ?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Historically they will say we are in WWIII right now. I heard a professor say it started in 2014 when NATO intervened in Ukraines democratic process with the end goal of regime change in Russia.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Every NATO sate excluding Hungary is militarily Fighting Russia
Including Australia,Sweden,Finland,Japan,Morocco,New Zealand,Nepal,Pakistan
South Korea,Taiwan and Singapore.
Interesting that Pakistan has joined the fight (a SCO member)
and Hungary has not.
edit on amMondayMonday21100000002am2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Depends which Americans, there are some Americans that are living in Russia because of politics in US.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Hungary is wiser. Hungary knows the consequences as for those other countries you mentioned.

You meant those same western countries that also have high inflation and still food prices keep increasing?

South Korea,Taiwan and Singapore

Why would those three fight Russia when they are fighting China in the name of the US hegemony and World Order?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join