It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan for Peace

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yes, I can see how it’s inconvenient to your flimsy analysis.

You know these Russian backed separatists we keep hearing about that have been fighting in Eastern Ukraine for the last 15 or so years. Remind me of their Nationality.
edit on 9/3/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 05:54 PM
link   

You will be post banned,

posted on Mar, 9 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Wrong according to who?

Truth is a luxury afforded only to the victors in war.

Stalin was a leader of the Allies was he not? I think we can agree he was far from perfect.

How about Nagasaki and Hiroshima? Righteous acts for the good of everyone i guess? Except those incinerated, maimed and radiated of course.

What about the systematic firebombing of German cities on orders from "Bomber" Harris, or the rape, murder and pillage of German women and children by the invading forces.

Right and wrong run through the heart of every man and it's a personal choice we all make, countries and ideologies don't feel or choose anything. Justifying a war as "good" holds no weight with me. Evil exists on all sides of war, and trickles from the minds of leaders into the population who follow along for their own perceived safety. You don't support Ukraine because you think it's right, you do it because you're told to.
edit on 9/3/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
a reply to: TTU77

why would we act against our own interests by doing any of those things? that's just dumb to weaken our position in such a way. without nukes there's only one thing that would happen, our enemies would nuke us then they would invade us and our allies. maybe we are imperialists but so is russia and if not for nukes we would be fighting ww3 right now with around a million already dead on both sides.

Whose interests are so evil to threaten all life on earth - are you a fool? Who is threatening you - where you from? When have you decided nuclear holocaust can be benefited from.

We get rid of nukes - so our enemis won't have them.

The world will be forever safe. Don't be a fool. There are much more worthy fighting tools available - commerce, geopolitics. You sound like someone who wouldn't sacrifice being the number one world military power for the peace and safety of earth.

Let there never be nuclear bombs used as political tools, cuz that's what they are now - joker card for military theologies only - not even the military industrial complex loses if they are lost. It'll work.

NO Nato - No Russian Nukes - In Turn No other Nukes - Saftey guarenteed.

Whoever gets in the way of such an idea - don't. It's the soul of the future. Don't dare go against heaven. You've already lost half your soul with such an idea.

Fact is - This idea could work - give me some numbers to call and I will.

I also need to edit the idea a bit. Any care to pitch in - you crazy geniuses of the past ATS, hope you chip in.

I couldn't hold a candle to some peeps from the past - but they seemed to vanish - shame.

edit on 13-3-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:01 AM
link   

The problem with nukes is that the genie is out of the bottle. We can all aspire to get rid of them and have a group hug, but in the morning after the love has faded, it'll be no big shakes to build a new batch when the shouting starts up.

The way to manage nukes in this day and age is to limit their proliferation and maintain the status quo. Additionally, countries should reduce their stockpiles - yes, Russia has the largest stockpile.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

The problem with nukes is that the genie is out of the bottle. We can all aspire to get rid of them and have a group hug, but in the morning after the love has faded, it'll be no big shakes to build a new batch when the shouting starts up.

The way to manage nukes in this day and age is to limit their proliferation and maintain the status quo. Additionally, countries should reduce their stockpiles - yes, Russia has the largest stockpile.

You mean the way Ukraine had nukes but can't build them now when things get hot?

These things can be monitored and regulated to the upmost and prevented. I believe its possible, because the hardest thing isn't the tech, but the uranium, and that can be easily regulated.
edit on 14-3-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Has anyone attended the NO to NATO campaign that happen in France in believe.

They have the right idea I think, but they aren't asking for nearly enough. Haha..

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hey guys, I contacted RAGE AGAINST THE WAR MACHINE. which held a rally in Washington DC very recently, and directed one of the head organizers to check out some of these ideas for debate. I'll reach out to them in person on the phone soon and well and see what's up with this type of movement. Then I'll see how the idea might change.

edit on 16-3-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

I might promote my own event maybe - with electronic music.
edit on 16-3-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm thinking of throwing some events in Washington DC, getting right people involved or something.

We'll see.

posted on Mar, 21 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I suggest you research the political history of Eastern Ukraine and oppression of ethnic Russians.

The old fish head knows this. Or should do, he gets pointed to it every time she chimes in with its claim about who kicked sand in who’s face first.

It’s an act in a production they do when talking Ukraine. I guess it is designed to lead conversation about the conflict to a stand still. Andrew the Scott sometimes chimes in with a cameo.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join