It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan for Peace

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Robbo2006

originally posted by: ltrz2025
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Putin was put in power by the Clintons in 1999.

Putin has also been a great pupil of Karl Schwab for over a decade.

Governments around the world have only 1 enemy: their own population, which they work 24/7 to control and dominate.

All bankers are bankers wars. They always control both "sides" of every conflict.

Putin is the Nostradamus third Anti Christ, That’s my belief.

Added,
William J. Clinton Presidential Library. President Clinton calls his Russian counterpart and long-time partner late in the evening of New Year's Eve, when it is already morning in Moscow. Just hours before, on the last day of 1999, Yeltsin resigned his post handing power to Putin as acting president.

Fully agree with Putin being a Clinton Puppet. Just google Clinton + Putin, check images and research from then on, and you'll see.

This "ukraine" war makes no sense". The excuse Putin used was that Ukraine was about to join NATO, when NATO had rejected Ukraine request to join several times. Zelensky (a Clinton/Obama puppet) was about to be overthrown in Ukraine by his own nazi fans, his popularity in the country was less than 15%, and Ukraine was seen as the most corrupt country in the world. By invading Ukraine, Putin saved Zelensky and transformed him into a "hero" of the idiot mainstream media.

Beware, prophecies are used as PSY-OPS. They mental program you to expect something, and when it happens you accept it because it was "written". What happened is that someone inserted a trojan horse in your mind and made it receptive to a development that needs to be pushed. Freemasons manufacture events by using the book of revelations for just that. That's why Christians are always seeing the "mark of the beast" everywhere. They think it is Jesus coming, when in fact is nothing but the freemasonic jesuit illuminati New World Order coming.

edit on 13-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TTU77

For now you can trying looking into the WEF young global leaders program if you want some training on being a global leader.

Otherwise start working on your social media profile, make regular videos about political issues and what you would do. Try starting at a local government level, easier to get into and start to get some experience in how politics really works. If you are any good at it, will build up your reputation and help you get into higher levels of governance.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The nukes aren't going away, every nuclear power would either save a few or be ready to crank some out if the need arises. This is a pipe dream, forget it. The only hope is we colonize other planets or become enlightened or something, or they all get shot off, or maybe we invent something worse.....

I read the OP as Russia leaves Ukraine, and we dissolve NATO. That would be OK, I could live with that. And it's possible Russia would be OK with that. And the shooting would stop, which is the best we can hope for.

My idea was everybody keeps the territory they currently hold, and STOP SHOOTING. I sort of doubt either party is ready for that yet, it's like walking away from the BlackJack table before you get your stake back, or win enough.

Letting it continue until there is a clear victor means one party walks away from the table with empty pockets and very pissed off. With nukes still left in his bank account. Doesn't sound like the best plan either now, does it?

Unless some decision maker stumbles across this thread we seem to be stuck with the third option. which has got us to here as of 2/13/23:

ru.usembassy.gov...

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: ltrz2025
?

I agree to an extent but I really don't think Putin cares about that and he is in charge of Russia.
Not the bankers. Putin would have you dissappear if you try to give him orders or play him if your a Russian banker.
His history of doing so is well documented.

Spoken like someone that has zero knowledge of even recent history of the region .

Both globalists and patriot politicians are PUSHING the mRNA clot-shot and both were complicit with the CONVID-1984 agenda. Putin also played the convid-1984 agenda and mass jabbed his population. None of them tell you the truth about 9/11.

Time to wake up, sunshine! You're missing the bus!!

This is another example of why these people do not have the right to rule and exhibit the exact opposite qualities of what it takes to do so. I think it's a mixture of selfishness and stupidity on the covid jabs, and mostly just ineptedness. But there is also a direct source of official scientific voice to fall back on that was missing and forum to act on the situation in a level headed manner in a way true science would prevail. This indicates again, there is a lack direct voice to refer back on. We need to be aware what the options are and all possible benefits and side effects to anything that happens in our republic with safe guards on policy corruption.

So, official voice of people and scientific community being a subset, a place a forum, and then policies in place for creating a pool of canditate selection that is as stringent as possible. The forum or voice decides what the canditate must fluent in and study before being a candidate. The canditate must choose to sacrifice his/her privacy forevermore upon path of candicy election. If they want privacy of relations, then automatically and irrevocably they are now dropped out of canditate selection. That sort of thing.

How dare they push an untested vaccine and enforce it on the masses, like for real, in a true democratic republic, with selfless elect leaders, it shouldn't have happened. These means there is no democracy here. The will of the people is not in control. It has broken and failed us.

But there no official true forum of peoples voice, where an unbiased collection of science evidence and resources are made available. Policy must be made wholly apart from capitalistic mechanisms and there must be the systems and its own democratic mechanisms in place to counter it - it is logic 101 for freks sake - that is what democracy is, the voice of the people, represented in a canditate elect, so how the frek is there not a mechanism to ensure this canditate select to hear and gather the voices and balance what is needed in future,, makes no sense, so we must create it somehow.

Haha, I would try to spearhead this movement I believe in, but I'm not educated enough. I need to study more and hire lawyers or whatever policy makers to create a forum whose purpose is to be a freking official voice of the people, which would literally be a website, but must have political backing. That's it. Official voice of the people website needs to be created. If all the people in usa that are on fb join the forum and we vote on most popular issues and policy and bring it to any politician would any dare to say its not the will of the people to implement this policy. That kind of thing.

The forum could be tier based star system, policy needs x number of stars to advance up threshold level, so there'd be tiers to the forum. Bottom level anyone can open, but no duplicates, that is what stars are for.

So a true voice and will of the people in a way the government cannot fight against because it actually falsely claims to be the will of the people, so when confronted with the true will of the people,etc, in the forum of actually the true forum, they cannot go against, even against capitalistic influences. Stuff needs to be public transparent and non hostile. It is the actual will of the people to help others always and never kill, even for any benefit. But the mechanism must be there and its a long term project to clean the #e up, generations long. But if its true and it works it mike be inline with what heaven intends for the good of the people He made and nature cries out for as we were designated stewards of the world and all its lifeforms.

edit on 13-2-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The mRNA clot-shot agenda is a depopulation agenda, we all know that. Even the f*cking jabbed sheep are realizing it. Whoever LIES to you about the mRNA poison, or whoever PLAYED the game of the "plandemic" IT'S THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE. Disregarding what the mainstream media says. The mainstream media is there to confuse you.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Peace is anathema.

We must continue to escalate until WWIII.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

There won't be WWIII because the populations would not approve it. They almost failed with the Iraq invasion of 2002, and that was about "weapons of mass destruction". What they are trying to do is something less profitable, but equally productive: a manufactured, idiotic, mainstream media promoted Cold War 2.0, but this time using drones and space ballons.

edit on 13-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

a reply to: MykeNukem

There won't be WWIII because the populations would not approve it. They almost failed with the Iraq invasion of 2002, and that was about "weapons of mass destruction". What they are trying to do is something less profitable, but equally productive: a manufactured, idiotic, mainstream media promoted Cold War 2.0, but this time using drones and space ballons.

That too.

I'm not so sure about the publics approval. Right now, I think you're right, but who knows what the "manufactured" future will bring?

Either way, peace sells, but no one is buying...

edit on 2/13/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   

The mRNA clot-shot agenda is a depopulation agenda, we all know that. Even the f*cking jabbed sheep are realizing it. Whoever LIES to you about the mRNA poison, or whoever PLAYED the game of the "plandemic" IT'S THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE. Disregarding what the mainstream media says. The mainstream media is there to confuse you.

Precisely, so the name of the game is how to implement the democratic mechanisms in place to take back the sacred will of the people! which is holy unto God

Official forum voice of peoples will and scientific consensus arena

Amendment to constituion of government employee criteria. They must walk the lines, walk through the mud, whatever we choose to get elected, to prove there sincerity of being worthy of the honor to be a leader and rule selflessly, and there are people who would. The harder you make a goal attainable and the more you ask them to give up, they will, when its true and in line with the heavnes and the people. This is the fact and the truth we must test and see for ourselves.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

All wars are bankers wars.

That is my understanding, too, looking at wars throughout history, where both sides are provoked and funded by the same people. Their ultimate goal is no nations at all—just a few people that they rule over absolutely.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Precisely, so the name of the game is how to implement the democratic mechanisms in place to take back the sacred will of the people! which is holy unto God

What is one of the main forces that have subverted democracy all around the world? What happened with JFK? Why is it that communist style dictators are so much more profitable for a few?

As for how to get things back on track, if covid does not wake the population up to finally clean house I don't know what will.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

The trouble is the governments and policy makers of both sides have already been infiltrated by a globalist cabal who only seek to destroy their respective nations and further their own interests.

To counter that, one must surely collect the voice of the people and consensus of science in an indelligbule international arena - and hey - we already have the very tool to do that - the internet - which crosses government, borders etc. We already have all the tools we need and know what must be done - separate the vote from any economic will -- it is afterall our will a true government should follow, so we must win the war of of the future between the will of the people and the economic will of these rich elites, who throw the world into there very own darkness they created themselves, surely these people need help to see the light of the true path and what a people is capable of when givin true freedom and its voice true action through an unspoilt incorrutible elect pool of canditates sacrficing themselves in there privacy for the right to rule.

It can and should happen, if the right two or three people come to a conclusion, it could work, think elon musk,a few random lawyers and a detailed proposal blueprint plan of some time type of new business entity created for the purificiation of the constitution etc etc. Even funnier, the company itself could even be given a grant by the government even, haha. Isn't it funny and beatiful how the government could work. The very crooks in the government would fund an official website of the people businees and science consensus online forum, small start up, and then next election see things entirely backwards with no way out of escaping from the true will of the people. Because that literally is what it is.

The will of the people.

Would need coders and programmers html and css to code the site and design how it should function etc. Think about a social media platform that literally, is the WILL OF THE PEOPLE and Scientific Consensus. Maybe I'll start a go fund me page, make progress, get a grant to hire people, then have elon musk grant me or support the company with funds to help make it official. Heck - he can steal my idea. I'll give the entire website over to him. Hhaha. but I think he might be too busy. soo. whatever happens. We'll see. Let me know if you guys support this idea and maybe I'll get my lazy ass up to do something positive for a change.

Peace

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Look folks we cant control everything that happens on this planet anymore than the leaders of the nations can. If the controllers think that they know how to fix the world they do not have a damn clue. So I prefer to believe that all things will hold together and will hope for the best. The forces of evil will eventually be defeated everywhere no matter how much time it takes. When we stop focusing on the earth and learn to grow up some more things will be better. We need to accept that higher forces are working for good all around us all the time ! Because they are and always have been.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

What is one of the main forces that have subverted democracy all around the world? What happened with JFK? Why is it that communist style dictators are so much more profitable for a few?

As for how to get things back on track, if covid does not wake the population up to finally clean house I don't know what will.

Dude, its clearly money, namely corruption, but surely there are methods and systems which exist now today and can also be created to test, cure, purify, the canditate pool. There is a massive disjunct between the true will of the people and and these politicians. Solve this problem, getting the voice heard and the mechanisms in place to have its will enacted, then its game over. Democracy can no longer pretend #e - proof is clearly transparent - the code of the site would also be open source, like twitter, anyone can look and see behind the curtains.

There are so many tools we must take advantage of to solve these nasty issues, and it seems quite possible. Once the will of the people can act, it will be the golden age, because the will of the people is heavens blessings, or rather the blessing of heaven is within the true will of the people and can only be born from such. I actually don't see how any of there plans can work. If the internet and technology exist and they plan to keep using it, ha, to enslave us or whatever keep the embalance, it's a fools errand request. It's no possible to control the internet, so it should not be possible control the people, because it is enivitable for something like this to come about when you think about it.

I think they are planning on ai and automation to rule stuff with low population so they rule as elite, or maybe they just have one class then and share everything with small populations, but they'll fail, demographic populations, economies, and innovation are linked and go hand in hand.

In fact, I think this forum needs to come about before the nukes go off, that is there check mate and that ours. They may think less pop is better for the earth but more people is way better for innovation and just plain love and its all possible to work when the darkness is out of the way. The very riches and knowledge they cling to gives them this illusion. It's the other side of the coin of darkness that is selfishness. The dark base ego think to hoard treasure and knowledge, thus gaining power and the right to rule but it is wholly false and desctructive upon the hole, like a selfish cancer cell going of to do its own thing and be its own empire. That is not the path true prosperity, of unleashing humankinds true potential and genius, which is always full of love compassion and humor. There very selfishness limits humankind and is the path to ruin.

Only the light, truth, freedom, and truth will ever be found in the voice of the will of the people for that will is placed there by God, therefore we must strive to give shape and vehicle to the very voice of God to lead us out of the dark chains of selfishness the governments and other economic powers have become.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stuey1221

You sir, are an idiot.

Ummm...Plagiarist...

Thats my line...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: Stuey1221

You sir, are an idiot.

Ummm...Plagiarist...

Thats my line...

YouSir

Haha, you get a star

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

lol my most sincere apologies.... I'll make sure to credit you in any future instances.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What about China?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I’ve simply read your post history, which most of is incorrect, at least that which makes any kind of sense.

Why would anyone subject themselves to such torture?

I’d rather have my eyes removed with a rusty spoon.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher

All wars are bankers wars.

That is my understanding, too, looking at wars throughout history, where both sides are provoked and funded by the same people. Their ultimate goal is no nations at all—just a few people that they rule over absolutely.

Indeed. Because THE REAL ENEMY of every government is THEIR own population, who is the only one who can overthrow them and reboot the system. They create "wars" with other countries just for profiteering. War is the best business. First they pay you to destroy, then they pay you to rebuild.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join