It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plan for Peace

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: TTU77

You make no sense.
And yes you are a Putin sympathizer.

You simply broke when I said give Putin what he wants, thinking doing so we would be losing by doing so, but there is an art to negotiation and there must be harmony in it.

I just can't with you man.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Eat your own words bud.

your own thread

You know nothing about the world around you and how it has and does and will work.
I have read most your threads and your comments.

What? fb cancelled me and tried to steal 85 dollars from me. People cheered me on and congratulated me haha, you seem to be the one not feeling the room.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:03 AM
link   

The trouble is the governments and policy makers of both sides have already been infiltrated by a globalist cabal who only seek to destroy their respective nations and further their own interests.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stuey1221
I've actually logged in for the first time in Months just to say... You sir, are an idiot.

Mods, if this is too short, seen as an insult or a personal attack, you're right. It's all 3, The bloke is a moron.

Haha, i thought this was funny.

Not to gang up on the guy though. People can and do change, hope he can too

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Ew, did you even read what I wrote? I explicitely addressed this concern.

Yeah , but I only wrote this bit of what you quoted.

And then when he moves into Moldova give him that too ?

Your plan for peace is actually a plan for surrender that would embolden an expansionist Russia and still put our safety at risk.

If you believe that Putin or the West would give up their Nukes then you my friend are deluded , China would not be a part of the "peace" deal so what then ?

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Simpleton bait thread.

Nice catch.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   
And who is going to make sure all the nukes are actually gone ? And who's to say no one is going to build more ? .....

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

The trouble is the governments and policy makers of both sides have already been infiltrated by a globalist cabal who only seek to destroy their respective nations and further their own interests.

Frek them. Democracy is the way to go, and the constitution was enlightened enough to try and protect the people from the entity it was trying to create from the get go, which was radically revolutionary at the time, but it needs ammending. These people set up the USA to limit the government from taking our money and taxes. They wanted to replace the crown with a beating heart, not just some base selfish douche taking money from its subjects

If only the constitution had a clause it in that said, if ever the government tries to remove freedom, then the people have the right to remove it's freedom. That is the way a noble republic should operate. Oh wait, i think it does, but there should seriously be amendments to cultivate a better school of candidates and this will take time, but good and worthy things do.

They seem to act entirely out of self interest, something most people do, but it is base and not noble. not unlike kings and nobles of the past who hord rare knowledge or treasure for themselves.

edit on 13-2-2023 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Ew, did you even read what I wrote? I explicitely addressed this concern.

Yeah , but I only wrote this bit of what you quoted.

And then when he moves into Moldova give him that too ?

Your plan for peace is actually a plan for surrender that would embolden an expansionist Russia and still put our safety at risk.

If you believe that Putin or the West would give up their Nukes then you my friend are deluded , China would not be a part of the "peace" deal so what then ?

China wants to dominant economically, which in a sane world, is where wars should be begin and end. They have never been imperialistic beyond there borders. I read a lot from China, and I can say, they have nukes because they must, because USA and Russian has nukes. They don't need or want to rely on them, I feel.

Evidence of this, they kept there stock pile low. They could have as many as we do by now but don't. They are the only country that has a no first strike policy, which limits them from ever using nukes first.

Deluded or not, a big solution is needed for this big mess we are in.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I made this thread after someone posted a meme of the roswell ufo crash and the guy holding up the balloon.

If its a ufo, the government says it a balloon. If its a balloon, the government says they are ufo's.

That's what is so hilarious about that meme and what pisses me off.

The government hordes knowledge of important things but what gives them the right? Wtf went wrong here and no doubt its hella of lot and for some time, but the root cause seems to be just normal people in places of power of government. We don’t and must not have normal people, but specially brought up and indoctrinated elect based on a specialized process people would vote on.

Instead of the government taking our power, it’s our right and duty to actually take away their power for the common good in a way that reflects the will of the people. The constitution is full of limits on the government cause they knew, people being people, would turn corrupt to their baser selfish interests, always.

Such an imbalance gives them their power, which is merely an illusion of the right to rule --> government, kings, rulers, haha. It's a base illusion. The true kingdom is heavenly, and I dare say we all know it.

True power isn't an imbalance caused by any scarcity, but has earned the right to rule due to its abundant nature and sacrifice, which gives freely of all things. As Yehoshua tells us.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Putin was put in power by the Clintons in 1999.

Putin has also been a great pupil of Karl Schwab for over a decade.

Governments around the world have only 1 enemy: their own population, which they work 24/7 to control and dominate.

All bankers are bankers wars. They always control both "sides" of every conflict.

I fear I have to agree on this.

Two sides, corrupt politicians, and capitilistic influences (ie bankers, and any other snoot with loot).

The later would be a non issue only if and when we address the first issue, hence... Corrupt politicians exist because they are selfish people, like everyone else, so they are influenced by capitalistic mechanisms they are embedded in. The world runs by capitalism, but the republic must be made wholly apart from its influences. That is the rub and where we are at. America's forefathers were wise in creating democracy and constitution and perfect for its time, but hadn't foreseen this aspect in there designs, it seems, nor had they the need thereof, only this little flaw needs ammending in our time and democracy can still work -- true democracy -- one where the pool of candidates are indoctrinated and fluent in our will and must pass our test and be exactly who and what we want them to be.

If an elect wants to be canditate, they must take these courses, be limited in these ways, and all there interactions be transparent, recorded and monitored if they wish to have the right to implement policies and rules which govern us. Here is the rub, all these courses and other nurturing aspects must be voted on by an informed majority forum. These canditates serve as the voice of the people, yet we know then not at all nor have they ever heard our voices truly, because we've made them not have to hear them in a way to our choosing. There is no official voice forum or pool to choose from where they came, gather and listen to the will of the people. An official place must be designated, inclusive to literally everyone with internet, and causes are voted on, ranked, etc. That is true voice of the people and true democracy in action.

The darkness which plagues the government is the age old one of man being corrupt

Just to digress for a moment, we must focus on reducing the republics freedom to elect the base, common man from office. Only the holy - those set apart, and selfless, have the true right to rule and govern.

We need a noble person to sneak in this cabal somehow into policies which limit the powers of democracy to be overrun, be inept and unqualified people not attuned, trained, and selflessly follow the will of the people.

Change every aspect of what it means to even be a politician of the republic, who and what they are, so it’s no longer acceptable or possible to benefit or being corrupt by the capitalist system its embedded in. This means, what it means to be in government is sacrifice at its foundation, not unlike the strict and holy requirements of old saints who gave up all manner of worldly desires for their souls benefit, why not demand in a similar avenue sacrifices from our leaders. If they are willing to sacrifice, they are partly then fit to rule.

What will they sacrifice, entirely their privacy, everything monitored, not unlike how police are required to wear webcams. Does anyone think politicians are above police? Why not adhere to similar transparency, but a level suitable to their position. More power, less privacy, more transparency.

If only the constitution had a clause it in that said, if ever the government tries to remove freedom or horde knowledge or treasures from its people, then the people have the right to remove its freedom. That is the way a noble republic should operate

A government that behaves selfishly, hoarding rare knowledge, and harms people starting wars from taxes, and is dumb enough to forcible unleash untested vaccines that alter dna, goes against the true nature and will of the people, needs, its base mechanisms and operating procedures, to be prudently reformed and altered to avoid any effects the base elect are inadvertently bringing upon themselves and us, through there ignoble and base character traits.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   

No

Why should Ukraine just give Putin what he wants?
Here is a thought, why doesn't Putin try to make nice with Ukraine, disarm anyways as Putin is clearly not responsible enough to have big boy toys.
Why should NATO dissolve?
Why are you such a Putin and CCP sympathizer?

Don’t compromise then, it’s only foreign lives being lost and they are strangers too. 👍

I mean it’s not like you even know them or anything.
edit on 13-2-2023 by Dalamax because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

a reply to: ltrz2025
?

I agree to an extent but I really don't think Putin cares about that and he is in charge of Russia.
Not the bankers. Putin would have you dissappear if you try to give him orders or play him if your a Russian banker.
His history of doing so is well documented.

Spoken like someone that has zero knowledge of even recent history of the region .

edit on 2/13/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: ltrz2025
?

I agree to an extent but I really don't think Putin cares about that and he is in charge of Russia.
Not the bankers. Putin would have you dissappear if you try to give him orders or play him if your a Russian banker.
His history of doing so is well documented.

Spoken like someone that has zero knowledge of even recent history of the region .

Both globalists and patriot politicians are PUSHING the mRNA clot-shot and both were complicit with the CONVID-1984 agenda. Putin also played the convid-1984 agenda and mass jabbed his population. None of them tell you the truth about 9/11.

Time to wake up, sunshine! You're missing the bus!!

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   
It is a very noble idea. As for the practical application of such a treaty at this time looks bad. It would take a very powerful and well organized form of global governance to enforce such a treaty. With the amount of disagreements at the UN during these times, it would take an extremely forceful, totalitarian approach to pull it off.

It is not just nation states that are a nuclear threat, but large private and corporate entities with the resources and experience to pull it off. With increasing privatization of the military around the world, it is not just nationalism, but also capitalism that is a driving force of global conflict.

The guys working on the Manhattan project knew once the Genie was out, there was no going back. Knowing all the major cities of the world can all be taken out in just one day is a burden. As for why the guys on the project keep pushing, it has become one tool that has restrained the war machine. It has not stopped all wars, but is a big blockage to any world war scale conflicts kicking off.

In promoting your ideas you do remind me of what the Nordics said to Eisenhower before he signed up with the Grays. It does sound nice. To get there I see two main approaches.

1/ Let all the nukes blow up the world and send it back to the stone age, if anything does survive. That will get rid of the technology and capability to build more nukes.

2/ Just be patient with the UN. At the moment there are too many nut jobs there to take it seriously. Perhaps in time and over more generations a better caliber of people will find there way there and the world will be in a better position to sort its issues out and no longer need the MAD deterrent to stop from going too far.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Eat your own words bud.

your own thread

You know nothing about the world around you and how it has and does and will work.
I have read most your threads and your comments.

I actually went and gave him a star because of this post 🤣 laughing at idiots isn’t a crime.

And drag queens will always be weird looking dudes who play dress ups and act out some sort of strange concept of femininity.

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I know right? Yousir hasn’t even posted here and their coping flak. Talk about collateral damage

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Both 'sides' have something more effective than nukes now.
Nukes have become the new 'no man's land', 'buffer zone'.
One will just replace the other..... eventually, unless 'nukes' remain as a 'bargaining chip'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Putin was put in power by the Clintons in 1999.

Putin has also been a great pupil of Karl Schwab for over a decade.

Governments around the world have only 1 enemy: their own population, which they work 24/7 to control and dominate.

All bankers are bankers wars. They always control both "sides" of every conflict.

Putin is the Nostradamus third Anti Christ, That’s my belief.

Added,
William J. Clinton Presidential Library. President Clinton calls his Russian counterpart and long-time partner late in the evening of New Year's Eve, when it is already morning in Moscow. Just hours before, on the last day of 1999, Yeltsin resigned his post handing power to Putin as acting president.
edit on 13-2-2023 by Robbo2006 because: 🙁

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm separating this post cause I want to edit it a bit later and I wanted to divide the longer post in two.

The governments aren't aligned with the will of the people for two reasons. because the will of the people have yet to establish or refine the mechanism for creating a pool of wise leaders to choose from and establishing transparency as the base operating procedure for the lives of the leaders throughout their lifelong election path... and, there are external capitalistic forces that interfere with the governing bodies actions, which often is harmful and against the will of the people. Democracies noble ideal is to elect the right leader for the right time, with limited term lengths. The will of the people will only operate on the macro ruling scale when the mechanisms for candidacy entry are controlled.

if anyone wants to consider being elected, they enter a curriculum, yes, a specialized learning and behavioral growth center university designed only for aspiring politicians where the people themselves design the core course requirements, which must include hearing and reading the actual methodically collected and organized and prioritized will of the people using highest possible levels of calculus to achieve maximum result with least effort. A grand social study must be implemented from every factor of secular life, from a broad base, from various sources, like meditators, religious folks, all voice, but the voices most holy and selfish and pointed and designed carrying most influence, they can think tank, come up with ides, people vote. change and adapt based on future prognosis of events and the knowledge and skills needed to confront new era's and movement, and are tested rigorously psychologically etc and monitored.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join