It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl LVII

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Beer? Check!
Mexican food? Check!
Tell a vision??

Black History month and an added song, all women fly. Over, and The Grand Canyon!!!

Ah, must be Super Bowl Sunday!

Woot!!

Chiefs won the toss, Eagles scored, and Pizza Hut is all over the place!!!

No time for spy balloons or UFOs. Tell Sasquatch to come back after the game!!

TEOT: Go Chiefs!!

🏈

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is gonna be a great game.

Love both teams.

I'm rooting for the Eagles this time around.

Hope both play their best!

Whoohoo!

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

After all the other playoff games I am hoping for a classic!!

Off the up right! We remain tied at 7s.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ive outgrown the demographics even the sentimental commercials make me roll my eyes, absolutely hate the Eagles and the Chiefs' defense blows, but I got I on in the background hope its a decent game

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Tie! And in less than 10 mins we will have the regulation illuminati half time show - exciting!

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A bunch of grown men playing a kids game just because a lot of fools are willing to pay money to see it? Advertisers beting on what their commercials will gain in revenew after the game. Bad hotdogs and drinks sold for several times the going rate.

Oh, the humanity. How you have fallen.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
A bunch of grown men playing a kids game just because a lot of fools are willing to pay money to see it? Advertisers beting on what their commercials will gain in revenew after the game. Bad hotdogs and drinks sold for several times the going rate.

Nah all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy,

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Being possessed by the "green-eyed monster" is not good for one's mental health .

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Much better found the Chief's radio and turn down the sound of the TV....

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It's all rigged!!!!!! 👌👍✔️

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steadydietofnothing
It's all rigged!!!!!! 👌👍✔️

LOL so want to tell me how it's rigged exactly? The NFL makes billions of dollars even when the games suck they are gonna jeopardize that with cheating and rigging it?

For what and how exactly?

the best synopsis on why it isn't likely rigged

thegnainsider.com...

Football is considered by many to be the greatest team sport in the history of the world. It is loved by fans of any age, any race, and any religion; it brings people together like nothing else can. It’s pretty safe to say every one of these multiple million football fans, at some point in their lives, has dreamt of playing at the highest level that the sport has to offer, the National Football League. Unfortunately, this wild dream only comes true for 1,696 men at a time around the globe. Reaching this elite platform requires an unrivaled work ethic and a surplus of god given talent that few athletes possess. This rare combination creates something truly special when these players take the field, something that keeps fans coming back for more. When any activity is loved by so many people, it is bound to be hated by a few. One of the popular arguments that these haters have against the NFL is that the league is rigged. They actually believe that every spectacular catch, game winning field goal, career ending injury, and goal line stop is fake, and that the NFL is nothing more than a souped up version of the WWE. This couldn’t be farther from the truth.

The first and most obvious reason why these people are wrong is that someone would have talked by now. Throughout the entire history of the NFL, thousands of players and coaches have remained silent. Not one single person has said a word to indicate that the National Football League is fixed. To this counter argument, one of these “anti-fans” would say, “No one has talked because they are making million upon millions of dollars to keep their mouths shut,” Okay, so this probably would work for most people, but throughout the entire course of the NFL, there had to have been at least a couple honest men, who wouldn’t be able to live with themselves if they kept this secret, pulling the wool over the eyes of millions.

Every little boy who plays pee wee football has NFL dreams. Some guys make these dreams a reality. They put in extra work to make themselves as big and as fast as they could possibly be. They dominate the completion all throughout high school and get a scholarship to a Division 1 college. From there, they continue to work harder than their fellow teammates and earn themselves an invitation to the NFL combine. There, they prove that they are truly elite athletes and are drafted to one of the 32 NFL teams. So, would now be the best time to tell these young men that everything they have worked for throughout their entire lives is a sham? Sure a few would stick around for the money, but if this really were the case, every year, top NFL prospects would quit football when they found out that they spent their lives dreaming of becoming part of a lie.

edit on 12-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Uh,, the spectacle is also interesting!

Rihanna killed it!

The Ben Stiller was spot on! And the pregame was epic.

But, hey, being cool is more important than having fun…

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: trusername
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Tie! And in less than 10 mins we will have the regulation illuminati half time show - exciting!

ok I have to say the most non illuminati half-time show ever. I mean it was white and hooded and she was red... but they were all in cute, comfy pj outfits. Like a South Park adorable devil half time cartoon. I like her music, it kind of felt like she was in post-baby fog and not very excited to be there. And maybe illuminati choreographers were on a well-deserved vacation after the Grammies and Sam Smith Unholy show lol

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Uh,, the spectacle is also interesting!

Rihanna killed it!

The Ben Stiller was spot on! And the pregame was epic.

But, hey, being cool is more important than having fun…

Thats probably why I said as a Boomer I'm not in the demographics anymore. I enjoy the game of football immensely, but the spectacle, not so much.

As for Stiller always liked him, in Zoolander and MTP, TT and it still made me roll my eyes.

The BB commercial was better...and the Sam Adams was better than that

edit on 12-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Oh, it made it!!!!

This is great stuff!!

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Now its a game!!!

EYA: The show Pokerface looks cool. And the Breaking Bad commercial is pretty good too!!

Tied at 35, 5:15 left!

edit on 12-2-2023 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: I can

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Aside from the Chiefs being the hometown team, if they win, I get an extra 8 hours PTO. So GO CHIEFS! Momma needs an extra day off.

Doritos empanadas, hamburger dip, spinach-artichoke cheesy chicken dip.
edit on 12-2-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Oh, it made it!!!!

This is great stuff!!

I'm really glad you're enjoying it, LOL I understand people have all different kinds of levels and expectations.

That doesn't mean I don't laugh at his movies anymore, but the commercial fell short for me, but I'm not the target audience anymore, and thats okay too.

I use the commercials to take a piss, and grab a beer. You know personal choice and individual freedom

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Aside from the Chiefs being the hometown team, if they win, I get an extra 8 hours PTO. So GO CHIEFS! Momma needs an extra day off.

Doritos empanadas, hamburger dip, spinach-artichoke cheesy chicken dip.

Doritos empanadas sound good or were it Doritos and empanadas? I want the recipe

Go Mahomes he is tough as hell

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: trusername

My most illuminati half time ever was lots of puppies.

Yeah, I took one look at Rihanna's hair and decided I wanted nunnathat. It was Puppy Bowl for me.
edit on 12-2-2023 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join