It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New podcast out now. “The disappearance of Russell Bohling”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is my newest episode of my podcast out. It’s a semi local case to me and very strange. Part 2 will be up in a few weeks.
The links are below if you’d like to give it a listen.

It’s a fully free speech and all unedited podcast, all are welcome to come on and talk about whatever.

open.spotify.com...

podcasts.apple.com...

I published new episode:The disappearance of Russell Bohling, please check it out.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
at the body
body parts needed
true
it happens
more often
then we think

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Have family in the UK, so I know these type of cases very well, they are quite common in British media, disappearance of people. Well, the case of the little english girl, Madeleine Mccann, who disappeared in Portugal in 2007, was super famous and even today you keep getting "news" about it.

For anyone who know how the media world works, the cases that are reported in public are cases that the governments want to report. I can assure you that there are thousands of dissapearences and crimes that never get the news, because they simply are not useful to the "agenda". Cases like the one from Mccaan as well as of Russell Bohling are designed to create fear on people, the fear that someone could dissappear leaving no trace from one moment to the other. Why?

By making people think like that, governments generate the conditions for societes to accept more control and monitoring. The UK is the country with more cameras in the world, their citizens are monitored permanently, even on a bioelectronic level. The english accepted all this, because everyone is afraid of being the next Mccann or the next Bohling.

Create the problem. Then create the solution. The solution is the trojan horse.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Im not sure it works like your interpretation would lead us to believe. The cases that make the doings in the news (north,east,west,south) are deemed to have some kind of appeal to viewers. Madeleine is, was, a pretty little girl for example, so her appeal is to move hearts and jerk tears.

Some things are added to our television programming for baser reasons then to promote or reinforce governmental control.

The stories aired either side of the madeleine case, when it is intermittently reaired, are the product. Her case is wheeled out to set up a mindset. (Think Pavlov’s dog)

Anywho. Tootles dude(tte)

a reply to: ltrz2025

edit on 12-2-2023 by Dalamax because: Autocorrect is stupid

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I don't discount that possibility, but it is what I've seen and concluded. The BBC is so freaking obvious. First they give you a news about an alleged broken home. Next, they advertise you cameras and vigilance systems, just a few minutes later on. But well, we can disagree.

top topics

join