It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga Predicted They Would Come In 2023.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Just for fun. Banba Vanga said they are coming this year.

The blind mystic predicted some even more outlandish troubles for the world next year, with aliens set to pop down to Earth and pay a visit.
The whole world could find itself "covered in darkness" and millions would die if aliens visit Earth next year, the psychic has claimed

www.irishmirror.ie...

Better stock up.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The blind mystic predicted some even more outlandish troubles for the world next year, with aliens set to pop down to Earth and pay a visit.
The whole world could find itself "covered in darkness" and millions would die if aliens visit Earth next year, the psychic has claimed

www.irishmirror.ie...

Better stock up.

Stock up on what?.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

No disrespect to my Celtic Cousins on the Emerald Isle, but .....

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

www.irishmirror.ie...

Better stock up.

Stock up on what?.

On body bags and tags, what else!? You know bag'em and tag'em! Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, dying time is here!

edit on 12-2-2023 by DoomsdayDude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
An end is simply a new beginning, a new dawn

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   
A big country and bio weapons, sounds like Covid an China and the death toll in the Western Nations is in the 100,000s over the course of c19, to include vaccine related deaths.

As for the chemical weapons, isn't Ukraine supposedly using something like that in isolated but not yet confirmed cases? Thought I saw something on twitter about from here...

Either or, her track record may not be linear, but it tracks. Not saying it's true, but there are some coincedences there...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The only bioweapon is the mRNA CLOT-SHOT (mistakenly called "covid vaccine", which was designed and marketed by western governments (both left and right), the mainstream media and laboratories. And it's not even a bioweapon, is plain and simple poison. Like injecting yourself with detergent.

edit on 12-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I'm sure baba vanga has prediction throughout every year onwards.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo

I'm sure baba vanga has prediction throughout every year onwards.

Up till 5079 or something like that... some crazy stuff. Apparently we are supposed to almost die out, then recover.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo
Her later predictions see humans merge with technology(4th industrial revolution/transhumanism/singularity),then we become a multi planet species,then finaly we will ascend our physical form into some kind of extra dimensional energy species.

That last one she says will create big problems as many will not want to do it.

Pretty wild stuff for a blind old babushka.

edit on 12/2/2023 by Silcone Synapse because: whatever

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If they attack us, it would be because we probably will try and strike first and they will simply call it self defense.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I Love the Smell of Napalm in the Morning

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Baba Vanga!

They’ll be no sleeping now……

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Don’t forget the AI hunter-killers now roaming free.
What a world……

Boy oh Boy do I wish I could go back offshore for 2/3 to 3/4 of the year again. Things were simple out there.
Crazy, yes.
Sometimes deadly, absolutely! But for those of us that love heavy weather, it’s living the high life.
It’s better than the crazy crap here on the beach and tsunami‘s roll under us and right on by. There is that.

edit on 08-19-2021 by PiratesCut because: doh

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

What did Baba Vanga predict for 2023?

As we progress into the 21st Century, more and more predictions from the mystic come to light. Baba Vanga never recorded her visions or thoughts, but some of her prophecies have been linked particularly with 2023. Some of her predictions don't look really appealing, one of them being a solar tsunami. As we send off the past year and enter the new year, take a look at what 2023 has to bring, according to the prophecies of Baba Vanga:

A change in Earth’s orbit- By far the scariest of them all, a prediction that the Earth's orbit could change causing devasting effects.

Solar Tsunami- Solar storms are bursts of energy from the sun. They can be as powerful as millions of nuclear bombs.

Bioweapons- A "big country" will carry out bioweapons research on people.

Nuclear Plant Explosion- A looming nuclear power plant explosion- Vanga is also thought to have predicted the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.

End of births- Baba Vanga's last prediction for 2023 is thought to be a ban on births and that people will be grown in labs.

LINK 1

LINK 2

ETA: I had to dig for the aliens visiting Earth predictions and one version is they arrived in 2022 and were friendly and the other has them coming this year and killing a bunch of people.

Alien invasion: The blind mystic has also alleged that an asteroid named 'Oumuamua' will be sent by aliens to seek life out of planet Earth. Notably, Oumuamua, the first known interstellar object passing through the Solar System was detected by scientists in 2017. She has also presaged that by 2130, civilizations will learn how to live underwater, with the help of aliens.

LINK

Aliens on the planet Vanga's prophecy regarding alien visitors to Earth is one of the scariest predictions. She predicted that the arrival of extraterrestrials on the planet will take place in 2023, where they will be hostile leading to the death of millions.

LINK
edit on 12-2-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I've always felt the ones by Alois Irlmaier have me believing.. as his have Russian troops pushing deeper into Europe at the same time as china invades Canada and Alaska ands the ME descends into war. the west turns to chemical weapons to defeat Russia but the west implodes in revolution..
edit on 12-2-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-2-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

www.irishmirror.ie...

)

tyvm for the 'mirror' ..of interest is the solar activity right now

the Suns' north pole has seen a burst of Plasma explode away from the surface...Plasma chunks are unheard of... as cosmic bursts of M & X Class Solar Flares are the stuff thrown off the Sun towards the inner planets....so 'Baba' (RIP) keeps reaching out to humanity

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

My belief in Aliens parallels that of the Dark Forest Theory, in that all sufficiently advance beings mimic creatures of their homeworld, in that all Life tries to thrive and very few are symbiotic, therefore, silence, quietly waiting for the moment to strike or dig further, away from danger.

I believe Aliens of all creeds, from massive engineeted civilizations to small nomadic bands of beings. Earth is ripe for the taking and we're just perfect litttle sacks of Protiens, minerals and material...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

"covered in darkness" - is interesting. If aliens did decide to make themselves known in 2023, I wonder what their agenda would be. Hopefully benevolent.

I do remember reading from other supposed psychics that a time will come when aliens show themselves to the whole world and this will be during a process of a dimensional shift in our reality. Meaning, that earth will transform into a fourth or fifth dimensional vibration (don't ask me to explain lol).

During the process of transformation some claim the world will go into darkness for a time being and those who are not able to complete the transformational process from 3rd to 4th or 5th dimensional existance will be stuck on earth while it goes through catastrophic changes. Which will kill most people who have not transcended.

It's all woo-woo type stuff, but I do wish this would happen. I feel like humanity needs a massive catalyst for change. We are stuck repeating the same cycle of suffering and still far from world peace and understanding. Partially do to outside forces that want to keep it this way.

Just my two-cents.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join