It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'How To Fake An Alien Invasion'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:16 AM
link   

As for the recent hullabaloo over balloons, UFOs and NORAD thought journalist Daniel Liszt raised some salient points here on the recent CIA UFO threat narrative and 'Continuity Of Government'.

Update on recent events:

Video

Funny cartoon:

'Lockheed Martian'

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   
don't we have a space force for this crap?

or did joe crash that too?

aliens, why not.
they better be worth it, like thing, predator or alien.

just what we need, space illegals

i wonder what pronouns they use.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

aliens, why not.
they better be worth it, like thing, predator or alien.

Hi Sarah, I think the whole premise of the vid suggested there wasn't but since no-one knows anything about UFO origin then guess we can't rule it out.

One things for sure, the Military Intelligence Community sure does love simulating things.

See 5:50

edit on 15-2-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1

I haven’t had time to watch the video yet ….

Did you find time to watch it yet mate?

The other vid in the first post also makes some astute points about balloon antics as a catalyst for emergency powers and 'continuity of government'.

posted on Feb, 20 2023 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Corbett offers sources and comments on the exotic versus the more dependable ones.
He declares there’s little proof for Bluebeam. His interest appears to be more of a secular level of concern.

Though I think they might have thought of something like Bluebeam and is possible and not too way out since the governments think of all kinds of stuff. And yes, I do think they have technology that can FAKE an alien invasion.

As for Rocky, maybe Rockefellers are behind some ufo disclosure. I wouldn’t be surprised.
Though likely some of this comes from the religious groups who are anti ufo and have always opposed the secular Rockefellers.

The problem is maybe they really are interested in ufology outside of blue beam conspiracies or other shenanigans.

It may also be a possibility of a REAL ALIEN INVASION OR some form of conflict.
Remember what MacArthur and Werner van Braun ( not as proven ) said about an alien invasion.

As for the dark journalist, I like the guy. He’s one of the soberest ufo and conspiracy folks around.
I like the way he went after Wilcox and the blue alien nonsense.
Though I don’t know about all of his ideas, and I KNOW some of his esoteric ideas aren’t correct, overall, he’s all right…he’s learning. You have to give him props for being an original thinker.

Regarding the cog conspiracy, I haven't heard all of his ideas on that.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Wow, I had no idea that what Orson Welles was doing with his radio broadcast was laying the foundation of a 100 year long hoax that will at some point in the future (another 100 years?) be activated on the American people! Man, Americans in the 2100's better watch their asses! Because this bi-centennial hoax is really gonna be something! lolol!

No, what Orson Welles was laying was a lot of Hollywood actresses. And a brilliant career as a filmmaker (which never included one mention of aliens, I guess the powers behind the hoax only used him once?). That was followed by a sad decline into morbid obesity and being drunk while filming TV ads for Ernest & Julio Gallo $1.00 jugs of crap wine.

Please continue, I'd dying to learn more about the convoluted farce people have cooked up to try and deny alien activity on Earth. Wait! - let me get some popcorn.

Okay, I'm ready!

edit on 2-3-2023 by WaltonWhitley because: pnct.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Nm

edit on 4-3-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join