It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Unusual Situation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Imagine for a moment that "we are being invaded".

Our governments at war with an alien species.

We have to take pause, and consider this unique position we find ourselves in.

Before the alien invasion our governments were actively working towards a prison planet via WEF initiatives.

If we are at war with our governments and the aliens are at war with our governments then perhaps it is with the help of our Alien Allies that we defeat this dark group that rules over us.

A government actively working against its own people in what is one of the worst types of betrayals the world has ever seen shouldn't be able to ask for my support in preserving its power structure.

We have zero chance against a super advanced race of ETs anyway so it's pointless to follow a bunch of lying crooks to our doom when the only possibility for survival and hopefully peace would be to side with the aliens against the governments.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If these are legit "first contact" type scout ships, and we keep shooting them down like this without observing them long enough to determine friend or foe, they better not land on the White House Lawn.

They'll be shot dead before they can finish saying "We Come in Peace."

Better hope if it is an attempt at contact, that these craft are as high tech as they get.

I'd hate to run into something that manuvers like a TicTac with weapons capabilities.

Then again, on the other hand, if they're unmanned drones, a full on arial dogfight with TR-3B's and all other sorts of Black Budget goodies from across the globe would be an interesting television and internet spectacle right up my alley for a change.

Whatever it is, it's a nice break from the dirge of humdrum go nowhere Political Theatre.

edit on 2/12/23 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity, spellin;, minor additions

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

After the surface is scorched their ships will appear in the skies with the promise of a new earth... Don't board...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
If these are legit "first contact" type scout ships, and we keep shooting them down like this without observing them long enough to determine friend or foe, they better not land on the White House Lawn.
How do you know that we haven't been observing them and simply covered it up?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I'll listen to their terms first.

This rock is becoming a bit of a drag.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:10 AM
link   
How can you be sure the war didn't already happen, we lost, but the governments don't want to let us know that WE are the spoils of war?

There's no reason to assume earth is in any way unique in the galaxy/universe - There's too many planets for that.

If aliens won, and the only reason the war happened in the first place was a simple land grab, the first thing you'd want to do is to remove the inhabitants from your newly aquired territory.

If you had some time while waiting for the settler fleet to show up, the simplest thing to do is change things up to "thin the herd".

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

That's a valid theory as well.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I wreckon they would be drone ships, we have been transmitting into the ether our attitudes to things that are different.

Can you imagine from the early days of sending radio signals of racism, early sci fi where we blow aliens heads off, all the horrors of war.

I doubt they would risk sending an actual crew member to say hi.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gspat

It’s already happening, many people are topping themselves as they can’t afford to heat and eat, as they have lost everything due to gubment mismanagement.

Look at the cost of living, the aliens are patient, they proobably travelled light years to get here.

What’s another hundred to see us devimatevourselves.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   
It ain't aliens.

If anything is happening (if this isn't some false flag intended to readjust the public's perception after the balloon fiasco), the US is being probed and tested in terms of rediness and response by one or two adversaries who might be pissed off due to some stupid stunts the government has pulled in the last few months.

I think that the baloon was at least part that, and the traitor-in-chief either failed miserably or passed with flying colors - depending on whether you look at it from the perspective of an American patriot or the CCP.

No, the aliens are coming neither to save us from ourselves nor to destroy us. Only we can the do the former ( but we won't) and we seem most adept at the latter.

The reality will prove much more mundane than the script of a cheesy SciFi movie.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

After the surface is scorched their ships will appear in the skies with the promise of a new earth... Don't board...

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

they proobably travelled light years to get here.

If they did , they are not here yet .

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I truly think it could be project bluebeam. Covid was the primer. Disclosure will be/is the final move for control worldwide. All in the name of our/their "saftey".

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Agreed, if they were here it would leak out somewhere.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

AI generated images ? What's the prompt?

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:12 AM
link   

If they'd just enter through Mexico then there would be housing and a monthly benefits package for them.

They/them are politically persecuted, non-binary, undocumented aliens who are fleeing oppressive intergalactic facists.

They need a community organizer to guide them through the complex refugee process and I need a Hungarian globalist billionaire to fund my charity. Call me frens, let's talk. I already have several diversity checkbox niches carved out for you.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Trust in God and trust in yourself. If some bastard alien race is trying to kill us, I like the war of the worlds approach, the bacteria that have earned their place in this world over millions of years win. Stay strong.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

I agree with you, if they are legit scout ships, they're unmanned.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

What if these ETs tell us that Earth will undergo catastrophic changes and all those still on earth will die. That they are trying to help us and not to trust our governments.

So how would we know they will help us or just have us board their ships so we are turned into alien apetizers
?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join