It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll Take You to Our Leaders Only If You Promise To Eat Them

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The collective governing institutions of the Western hemisphere at this point have effectively NEGATIVE credibility, to the point where if/when they make statements about an event, I listen carefully to whatever the CIA/FBI/DoD mouthpieces say, then go ahead and assume the polar opposite. This has been a hard learned lesson after

* 9/11 (you know, rag tag nobodies with boxcutters, flight sim and no training outflanked the most expen$ive military/intel state in the planets history)
* Iraqi wEaPonZ of mAsS dEsTruCtiOn,
* Bin Laden was shot dead and "TRUST US" we took pictures of him to prove it, but you guys can't see it, and oh we dumped him in the ocean
* Epstein waited until the guards took a coffee break and the cameras malfunctioned to hang himself
* SARS-CV2 built via GoF research in joint US-Chinese lab *actually* came from the bat meat market down the street from the secure bio lab
* "most free and secure election EVER"
* "most safe, effective AND STRENUOUSLY TESTED vaccine EVER"
* UAP tic-tok toe/GoFast/Gimbels videos, brought to you by gang of former DoD counter intel operators and spools

I'm probably missing at least a handful but that is all of the B.S. coverstory and pretext lies I can recall for explaining away various state-level power moves and screw ups over the past 2 decades.

So, no, I don't believe a word about Chinese spy balloons or arctic UFO shootdowns, or to clarify, I believe these things transpire, they do happen, but I don't GAF or care what the news or Biden or Trudeau or Trump or anyone drawing a government paycheck says about said events.

Personally, I'm betting there's more than a few people that might actually hope that any UFOs that may or may not be violating Canadian airspace are of the reptilian/"Visistors" human flesh eating variety, and that the ask us immediately to "take me to your leaders!".

With pleasure!

If the "Visitors" actually preyed on humans and showed an appetite for Trudeau, I would probably sprinkle some salt on there for them.

The irony of all this is that after literally almost 100 years of nothing but straight up lies from governments and their financial backers/ruling cabals, if/when there is actually any type of ET contact....NOBODY WOULD BELIEVE THEM, even with hi-res images/video that could very well be "deep fakes" or some futuristic holographic simulation application from our MICs infamous technology base 50+ years ahead of current known state of the art.

What a mess humankind has gotten itself into.

I'm hoping if we're actually under ET invasion, the put some ads in Craig's List for "HELP WANTED: Human 5th column spies/infiltrators needed"

Would it be wrong to root for the bad guys in the next installment of Independence Day?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

All I can answer is, YEP! You summed it up.pretty well.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
Would it be wrong to root for the bad guys in the next installment of Independence Day?

To whom are you referring as "the bag guys?"

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   
We are walking into a new age, a new world order, but rest assured, it won't be anytime soon. Maybe after 2050, but I think closer to 2100. What we are seeing (which you described very well), is simply the deconstruction, demoralization, of the order we were living on. Through several generations, they'll make humans gain more and more disbelief with the old (still current) system. Once the disbelief is total, humans will embrace a new system (one global government dedicated to the exploration of space). Sounds good, right? But getting there will take several nightmares to go through.

Stay safe, stay sharp, beware of falling into psy-ops and fake narratives. Protect your loved ones.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I would ask before salting their food. Some alien chemistries prefer arsenic as a seasoning.

Other than that, go for it.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I agree, we have pretty much arrived at a point where the only decent option is to just reverse whatever the promoted story is. Its about the only chance anyone has at actually landing on truth.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Definitely a distraction. The truth is spreading and they need to distract the masses.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Another thread about Monika?

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Mood music for all you End of Days Rapture UFO's Enthusists.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:38 PM
link   
We could sell the aliens our politicians at auction...

Grass fed liberals would command insane prices...

Meat eaters would be relatively worthless, and only suitable as herders and auctioneers.

(TBH, I am writing this while destroying a double bacon cheeseburger...)
edit on 11-2-2023 by madmac5150 because: ALIENS!

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

I agree, we have pretty much arrived at a point where the only decent option is to just reverse whatever the promoted story is. Its about the only chance anyone has at actually landing on truth.

And even that, doesn't get us close to the truth I am afraid.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   
you can't repair a broken mirror in life of lies that the politicians give us on a daily diet of lies

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   
At worst it would end up like Earth: Final Conflict, and at best it would just another War of the Worlds: Radio Broadcast.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I'll believe it's aliens if and only if the Martian ambassador takes out a few politicians.

Otherwise it's just another psyop.

And religious people: please refrain with the premature giddiness.

This is not that.

edit on 12-2-2023 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Perfect

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

To whom are you referring as "the bag guys?"

Touche; I shall clarify.

I wish to root for the team opposing Bill Pullman/Will Smith/Jeff Goldblum.

Confronted with the choice of pulling for the outer-space creatures or government/Hollyweird creatures...I'll choose the former.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
We could sell the aliens our politicians at auction...

Grass fed liberals would command insane prices...

Meat eaters would be relatively worthless, and only suitable as herders and auctioneers.

(TBH, I am writing this while destroying a double bacon cheeseburger...)

"Delicious" irony as it were ^^^.

But honestly, my last big write up around here (been really too busy to contribute) was on a terrific podcast from Ice Age Farmer's YT channel. In that episode, he hosted a concerned academic tracking the subtle but persistent and growing trends of the self-appointed "Champions of the Peeple of Earth" types, "Heroes in Their Own Minds", wealthy elitist Rockerfellian/Morgan quote-unquote "philanthropists" (or the modern day equivalents) that have been waging the yet declared "War on Meat Consumption".

If you stop and think about it for a moment...setting aside the clear difference in taste between farm-raised cattle and venison (I love me some venison but for me it's best a supplement for beef), if some entity was insistent on further dumbing down the human population, YES even below the current nosedive trend we see in the collective social intelligence quotient...depriving humans of a steady base of protein over a prolonged period of time, several generations let's say, would present an interesting study on the impact that would have on neurological development, brain size, all of the hallmarks of being with a higher order of intelligence.

Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I'll believe it's aliens if and only if the Martian ambassador takes out a few politicians.

Otherwise it's just another psyop.

And religious people: please refrain with the premature giddiness.

This is not that.

Now we're talking.

Not sure, but I don't believe even the super high chain link fences that seem to encircle Washington DC whenever our elected officials start sweating a little bit, would protect them from a Martian laser gun.

top topics

join