It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does mankind exist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   
We are a left over hybrid that has gone feral and invasive .

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
It is the name of the article. Did you read it?

I know it's the name of the article.

And no, I didn't read it, it's too long.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
We exist the same as the trillions of lifeforms did before us and the trillions that will exist after we are gone.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: YouSir

I read that oneness or synchronicity comes from duality, and from duality comes paradox, because the egg can't hatch the chicken who previously laid it. Yet this is where we are, fixated on the idea that one day, we will both lay the egg and hatch from it. We want to be alive, but we don't want to be human because society has illustrated we are repulsive, pitiful rodents and summarily inferior to whatever is supposed to come out of the egg next. Curious.

Ummm…humankind is rife with duality…it is our nature simply due to the conceptual jargon we define physical realism as…

Left…right…inside…outside…up…down…hatred…love…light…dark…good…evil…positive…negative…

Oneness is recognizing that all of these concepts are simply aspects of a singular whole…that none exists in totality without it’s equal and opposite other state…and that all these states combined form a singular consciousness…a matrix of disparate aspects coalescing into self…into…I…the animating factor within the construct…

Oneness is finding that balance…in acknowledging all of these perspectives and accepting them as they are…not fighting them…or trying to submit one to another…but welcoming them and allowing them their rightful place…

Humans are neither repulsive nor pitiful…nor are any inferior or superior…we simply exist according to the level of self expression we each see fit for self…

I think humans are amazing constructs…each like a tabula rasa…

However…blank slates are not truly empty…rather…they overflow with potential…they are bursting full of an infinite array of possibility…

I choose to observe the wonder that resides in every moment…to recognize my abject privilege to even be expressed in existence…

I was looking up at the stars the other night…a yearning so vast and powerful because I honestly long to touch…or witness the entirety of everything…standing there…such a small and insignificant little speck of a being…tears falling from my eyes because of the enormity…the sheer beauty of this chaotic universe…

YouSir

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
"Why does mankind exist?"

Because we keep breeding and for no other reason.

That's a very accurate statement but I think they'll figure out a way to end it all eventually.

It might end up being some sad situation where the few people left can't find each other to be able to breed in time to keep it going.

One can only hope.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I think mankind exists to suffer.

Yeah that pretty much sums it up. That's the number one thing that I have experienced since existing. All lifeforms are born to suffer and then die! Even Jesus Christ suffered greatly most of his short existence. So much so that that I wouldn't want to come back to life anytime soon either! This is still a very primative and painful world to live in you know!

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Wait.. I know!

Man is a divine being and an expression of the totality and cyclic nature of the universe experiencing itself...

until he gets caught in traffic, or gas, or a toothache, or cancer, or timed out, and then he's a farm animal having either his miserable energies siphoned off or his totality usurped by pedantic, infernal beings...

or he's a Gnosticky fallen amnesiac divinity tricked into a false matrix prison-farm by an unknowing maniac...

or some passing whimsy of a scientific experimental mistake isolated and forgotten to some bubble universe...

or a fever dream of some long-shot lonely cosmic always-been spontaneous mentality...

or some improbable, incomprehensible fractal convolution of infinite possibility riding a wave of being into and out of non-being...

or a much loved construct of a supreme being with a long term inconceivable plan opposed by another mean almost supreme being who wants dominance...

or the supremely improbable random gathering of disparate particles disgorged from somewhere and organized by the eons into accidental, meaningless cognizance.

But I'll read the article, now, and find out the truth.. .finally!

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Lmaooo! Where'd you get this? You made it up because you hate liberals. I've never heard anyone say humans exist to serve "mother earth"

It is a well known fact here in the US.
The Earth is a living being with feelz.
It all started some time ago with a science fiction author and a PC game series from Japan .
edit on 2/11/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thrumbo

originally posted by: The2Billies
According to most liberals, humankind exists to serve mother Earth and Gaia. That humankind has no intrinsic value other than to care for the planet. That is why they love "culling" the population down to a level that serves the planet. That is why the elitists who believe the planet is more important than humankind refuse to condemn ongoing genocide in China. That is why they are obsessed with depopulation.

Because humankind is valueless and meaningless to the liberals/progressives and environmentalists. Especially those who run tech companies, the elite politicians who insist on making the lives of people more difficult taking away gas appliances, even heaters, while forbidding fireplaces, and even gas lawnmowers, etc.. To liberals the only humans of value and worth are those (THEMSELVES) which are taking care of the planet and mother Earth. They are ok with people freezing to death if it protects Mother Earth because humankind is intrinsically worthless to them, unless, they are a liberal environmentalist themselves in which case they and only they have any human purpose or worth, because they care more for the planet than the ignorant masses of humankind.

Even though the planet WILL die eventually when the sun goes NOVA, of that scientists are all in one accord.

Lmaooo! Where'd you get this? You made it up because you hate liberals. I've never heard anyone say humans exist to serve "mother earth". Why would we serve a giant rock? The reason they are trying to save the environment, according to what they believe, is so there will be a livable planet to even be on. If the ozone layer goes, we're kinda screwed. If it gets super hot year round with crazy weather, likewise.

They might be way over the top on it, but so are you with demonizing them. I think you all need to chill out, you're just as bad. This thread isn't even about politics, then you drop an anti-liberal manifesto trying to stretch it on-topic. Who are you convincing of this? People will either agree or view it like I did, lol. You aren't really getting anywhere with this stuff but I guess you want to remind yourself of what you're supposed to be believing.

The gas appliance thing will never happen so as long as humans can find an old gas powered stove, they wont freeze to death despite the liberal agenda.

This is not a manifesto.

It is simply the truth. Pay attention to what liberals say:

en.wikipedia.org...

VHEMT was founded in 1991 by Les U. Knight, an American activist who became involved in the American environmental movement in the 1970s and thereafter concluded that human extinction was the best solution to the problems facing the Earth's biosphere and humanity.

www.dw.com...

www.weforum.org...

www.theguardian.com...

reason.com...

www.project-syndicate.org...

If you don't like what I write, don't read what I write.

If you think what I write is manifesto's : definition: A public declaration, as of a sovereign or government, or of any person or body of persons, making known certain intentions, or proclaiming certain opinions and motives in reference to some act or course of conduct done or contemplated

Note: I give no course of conduct done or contemplated, simply discuss courses of action that others have taken and are contemplating taking. I would say that the Democrats in California and other liberals saying they plan to outlaw the production of all items requiring gas such as stoves, heaters, water heaters, lawn mowers etc. to save the planet is a manifesto, as it is a public declaration of a course of conduct done or contemplated.

I would say that the never ending "shalt not's" (thou shalt not have a fireplace, thou shalt not use gas, thou shalt not eat meat, etc.) being put on humankind in order to save the planet is a form of religion. The belief system is so strong that it is more important to save the environment than for people to exist is also a form of religion. (see links above) It's course of action is denying comfort to humankind to save the earth and encouraging the depopulation of humanity by 90% to save the planet is a manifesto. (which will die by the way and no one can stop it). This manifesto is clear that humankind's purpose is to serve the planet and the earth. Gaia, mother earth. Which is a clear response to the OP.

Once environmentalists manage to ban the production of gas entirely (not too far off I think) buying any old gas using appliance or auto will be worthless also. Don't tell me that isn't in the plans, because now they are succeeding in banning the production of any gas powered anything in CA and before long with the support of the Democratic Party all over the us. Because their religious fervor for planet earth has as it's basic tenant that humans should exist to be caretakers the planet. Again answering the question of the purpose of mankind.

But if the truth is too hard to take I totally get it. So call what you don't want to hear a manifesto if you like. It's ok with me.

edit on 2/11/23 by The2Billies because: added link

edit on 2/11/23 by The2Billies because: added link

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

It's just that.. you lump it into "liberals" as this unified villain force that's doing something so sinister. They're worshipping the earth and letting people die in the cold because they want to ban gas appliances.

It's as if.. the opposite side of the coin politically, the conservatives I guess? Are the saviors of mankind and you have to get to the polling places next time to make sure the liberals dont win seats of whatever part of government.

But the conservatives are just as foul, they dont want programs that help people to be funded, poor people should just die off so I guess they want people to freeze to death too. They are for stopping people from having abortions, this will be their inevitable downfall since the would-be aborted are statistically from liberal areas, liberal parents. Minorities, like black people and also poor people. The babies they save are going to vote against them eventually.

Manifesto might not be the word, but it was this off topic political rant about liberals when the topic was about why mankind exists. But there's no one to convince because, they've already learned from being here that liberal equals bad and being against that equals stars.

You cant seperate conspiracy theorism and right wing propaganda, they got married sometime in the past decade. I guess right wing propaganda saw that conspiracy theorism was susceptable to believing whatever it was fed and moved in. Then they had a baby and named it Bitchute.
edit on CST03Sun, 12 Feb 2023 03:09:11 -060000000002b2023 by Thrumbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: Thrumbo

Lmaooo! Where'd you get this? You made it up because you hate liberals. I've never heard anyone say humans exist to serve "mother earth"

It is a well known fact here in the US.
The Earth is a living being with feelz.
It all started some time ago with a science fiction author and a PC game series from Japan .

I'd say the earth is more of a moldy sponge that appears quite beautiful from our perspective because of its uncommon properties. It has no pulse, it has no soul, but there is no other sponge quite like it within rocket distance so that makes it a finite and indispensable resource.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Some of you have probably seen that I am a Falun Gong (Falun Dafa) practitioner of many years. More info if you care , and through that I have seen and experienced many things that most people simply don't believe exist. I know some members on here are also aware of this situation in one way or another. I think even the average person can see something is different than before. What is playing out here is directly tied to things over there.

That which is above is from that which is below, and that which is below is from that which is above and if we believe the universe to be joined together then we are a part of that which is all; here and there. We are part of the all and we are its nature as it is our nature. We may never know the why.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join