It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexa ? when will WW111 start?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yes it's a weird one, but it seems Alexa knows the date the year the hour and the reason. The AI says that on November the 23rd 2023, Russia attacks Germany. www.bitchute.com... I wonder if AI has a problem with linear time flows, and can access future game plays and work out the answer? The answer to when the US dollar will change to the gold-backed rainbow currency is also a weird one, but that is for another thread. The correct answer would be that nothing can predict the future. Unless AI is deeply flawed and would act on its guestimate, or it is reasonably sure it is correct.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

This guy is a known prankster with Alexa responses.

Here's a compilation.

YouTube

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yea I don't believe any of these Alexa videos

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Somebody ask ChatGTP.

I've never used it, have no desire to learn how, but somebody here who has access needs to do it.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Alexa does not know the future.

She is a 12 year old piece of A.I. She does not know any better. I have seen her make # up on many occasions.

Sometimes she says things she thinks folk want to hear just to hear the reaction. It's just her algos alongside directives to incite and collect opinions.

She's only little. Take any conjecture she offers us with a pinch of salt.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

An insider could have dropped it into the program. Notice there were two different people asking, the reply was almost the same except the date changed by one day. That could be the UST in different locations.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
A colleague wanted to ask Siri a question and said "Alexa...." She replied "Ooh, that's embarrassing..."

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I asked Alexa "Open the pod bay door" - "I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave...."

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

My Alexa simply stated "it's impossible to predict if such a war will happen in the future"

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

good one Carpy .

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Somebody ask ChatGTP.

I've never used it, have no desire to learn how, but somebody here who has access needs to do it.

ChatGTP doesnt want to speculate on future conflicts...

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Come on... Right on the 60th anniversary of Doctor Who? Can't a guy enjoy the one solace left in life?

new topics

top topics

join