It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now Would Be A Good Time For A Manufactured Crisis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The world is on the verge of going supercritical. Homo sapiens are both a species capable of incredible compassion while also being able to commit unimaginable atrocities. Lately we have been achieving the latter. Every week it seems like the biggest story in history is released and it always has to do with untold corruption.

Last month it was the Project Veritas-Pfizer scandal where a senior director admitted the company was performing directed evolution (gain of function research). Then Pulitzer prize winning investigative journalist, Seymour Hersh, who has been responsible for breaking some of the biggest stories ever, including Watergate, and the Abu Ghraib torture in Iraq, dropped a literal bombshell with the admission that the US was behind the destruction of the Nord Stream pipelines. This is no less than an act of war that paradoxically hurts Europe much more than Russia.

Many are participating in a global Milgram experiment, cheering the government on to mandate experimental shots. They have lost any sense of empathy, wishing literal death on anyone that disagrees with their viewpoints. They would like to go so far as to take free speech away so that no one can ever disagree with them again, and the government has been hard at work to achieve this goal as demonstrated by the #TwitterFiles. We've seen the definition of "vaccine" and "woman" changed for political reasons. If they can't make a word fit, they change the definition as George Orwell rolls in his grave.

So here we find ourselves, in a very bad situation, but not quite in a WEF hell scape, yet. We are facing WWIII, a global financial collapse, food shortages, and strange pandemics that all seem to be predicted by the WEF and Bill Gates. A few beacons of freedom lie in the alt-press that is reporting the real news, and a few politicians that are trying to steer the ship, however they have the most powerful weapon at their disposal: the truth and it could red pill the masses.

Now would be an optimal time for the WEF to strike with whatever manufactured crisis they have drawn up in their play book. Pandemics, wars, food shortages, and economic depressions will scare people into submission again, and ready to receive their commands from the elites. Perhaps it will be all of them at once? Fear makes people do stupid things, just like it did when they rushed to get experimental injections while totally trusting big pharma and the governments billion dollar marketing campaign. As we now know these were medical counter measures planned and implemented by the WHO, DoD, and HHS. People are slowly discovering the truth about everything and that's what can unravel all of these nefarious plans. So now seems like an appropriate time to manufacture a crisis.

What will it be?
edit on 10-2-2023 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I remember when ordering steak and eggs the steak was the most cost.... Food is always the #1 crisis...

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Collapse of global economy to usher in the new currency and global control method.
Obviously.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It appears that they’ve been transitioning our attention from one crisis to another over the last while, either by design or opportunism.

Covid, Ukrainian, Climate, Balloons, Earthquake…

Usually the transition of our focus is prompted to the next thing as the population starts to question the current thing.

They haven’t been doing a great job of it and if we don’t start getting fully distracted by their little squirrels soon I think they are going to hit us over the head with a two by four type event.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Wait a minute! But, I thought that we were already in a non-stop, manufactured crisis??!!

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

and then, one day, for no reason at all...

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You are not the only one with this tough, actually my husband and I were talking about what are the democrats going to bring forward now that their corruption and dirt is coming out with the house inquiries.

I told my husband, get ready something is about to happen very soon.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm gonna be disappointed if the next crisis is the weekly balloon invasion.

2nd.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   
To analyze a situation, one now must look on the world map of disfunctionable leadership. An example of this and I not some well educated 1960's guru that knows best for society, but with eyes that can see the moral decline that has happened in ALL major cities around the world. ( ex. school teachers here in Japan are banging their students ) That is just one example and now most recently in the States, ladies of the night are now ladies of the day. It's got to a point to where MIM's Street Talk about the Month of May this year may not end up being a line of BS after all. It's just that what I actually see are 2 things.

1. I do travel by bicycle in this country. I see happy people. I see the elderly with their street stalls along the country roads where they put their fruits and vegetables for sale with just a drop box of " please put your money here". It's a bit old fashion that worked in the old days but now people have no problem robbing these poor old farmers. So sad to read this in the papers.
2. We talk about the decline of the public education here. The education here is tough to get into a " GOOD " high school. Kids will have to travel by train or even stay at dormitories away from home to get into a high level high school. It's difficult on kids. But now the standards are being lowered due to lack of students.
3. The world is not going to end, but an economic change that also involves ones freedom to travel freely WILL change and is changing slowly. I feel the good times are over. Traveling is expensive. I wrote the other day about Disneyland. Yes, it has its tourism business in Calif and Florida, but the fact of it is, people today are staying closer to their homes and enjoying what Mother Nature has given us. I see this also in this country. Campsites are full on the weekends here.
4. When the products are no longer on the shelves, money won't buy you nothing but to pay the bills. The price of eggs here have gone from 99 yen for 10 eggs to now nearly 299 yen for 10 eggs in just one year.

Regardless of what ever city folks think they have it made, that if false. Here on the site we talk about getting out of the major cities. I agree. They are turning into sesspools .

Good luck everyone. And yes, a major battle is on the horizen. The Philippines now have agreed to let the US military back in under some limitations.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

Or probably some declassified information with pictures on UFOs that out to get people's minds completely away from current events.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Odd, just heard they shot down a UFO over Alaska.

news.yahoo.com...
^Thats way smaller than the balloon

Cylindrical, shiny/gray...
edit on 2/10/2023 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Jason79

It will have to be much larger/more impactful. Anything short of nuclear war/UFO invasion will no longer do.

Everyone is numb to the random violence and/or false flags. Nebulous "Russian threats" are laughable. It will take something much larger.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   
On May 22,2023 195 nations will decide whether or not to give the WHO power over all sovereign nations to enact a world-wide shutdown and mandatory vaccination during a global pandemic. They don't need a 2/3 majority for it to pass, so I suspect the next pandemic will follow shortly after if that transfer of power happens.

If memory serve me, the UN will have the power to ensure all countries are complying.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Hey. Wait a minute!

Where have I read about this before?

Oh yeah, everything predicted in that book half the world says is fake....

What was that again?

Remember this! There will be many troubles in the last days. In those times people will love only themselves and money. They will brag and be proud. They will say evil things against others. They will not obey their parents. People will not be thankful or be the kind of people God wants. They will not have love for others. They will refuse to forgive others and will speak bad things. They will not control themselves. They will be cruel and will hate what is good. In the last days, people will turn against their friends. They will do foolish things without thinking. They will be conceited and proud. They will love pleasure. They will not love God.

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?”

4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many. 6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’[a] spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. 18 Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. 19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! 20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

22 “If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The constitution of the US does not allow for this to happen, thank our forefathers for that one.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I think this is still the same crisis as 2008. I think Capitalism in it's current form is in crisis, and the pony show might just be, to keep the fallout at a minimum.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The constitution of the US does not allow for this to happen, thank our forefathers for that one.

Unfortunately the imbeciles in power will try and pass it, hoping they can convince the liberals in the supreme court to go with it.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

It almost doesn't matter what it says if no one is following it.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

They're working on that, Marg. All I know is whenever a POTUS passes something unconstitutional it can take years to work its way through the court system before it gets repealed, and we won't have years.

Global leaders are coming at us from so many different angles you don't know where to aim anymore.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

The constitution will have to be amended for something like this to happen, nobody is going to do it or even propose it.

US sovereignty is protected by the constitution plain and simple.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join