It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1st Subcommittee Hearing Today on The Weaponization of The Federal Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is priceless,

Rep. Matt Gaetz slams Democrats for bringing a Pfizer/Google/Soros lobbyist to Weaponization Hearing:

“That’s like bringing in Joe Biden to teach your comprehension & cognition class or Chris Christie to do your weight loss planning.”

Ok, let me get this straight, why will the FBI bring a lobbyist to the hearing, what in the hell is going on

“When we let the Democrats bring any human being on the planet Earth in to say that maybe the government isn’t weaponized against our people, maybe Jim Jordan and I are wrong, they brought in a lobbyist, but not just any lobbyist, a lobbyist that was an Obama-era DOJ political appointee who now represents Google and Pfizer and George Soros as a paid influence peddler,” Gaetz continued. “Bringing in a lobbyist to try to dissuade us from our path to expose the weaponization of this government would be like bringing in Joe Biden to teach your comprehension and cognition class or maybe Chris Christie to do your weight-loss planning with you. It was ludicrous, and we can do better.”

www.msn.com...

Can somebody explain this one to me

Are this lobbyist in the hearing to intimidate the Republicans that have ties to the companies represented? by these lobbyists, maybe he knows who are the ones that have taken money, and this will help democrats easier to manipulate Republicans opinions.

I Just do not understand what it means. Is this to tell that hey you are all compromised and bought for

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Was yesterday's thread about the executive criminals at Twitter, a separate hearing?

Yes, it's 2 different hearings.

Thanks. Then the two committees need to merge, because Twitter executives committed crimes at the behest of criminals working inside the FBI/DOJ/StateDept.

Yeah, I watched the one today which is about the weaponization of government, basically meaning Rouge FBI deep state element, and dozens of FBI whistle blowers called it out.

A big problem is every Attorney General since Barack Obama was President, appears to have been corrupt and lacking in integrity in some way.

Exactly. These hearings needed to happen prior to 2012. The organizations (LWM Left Wing Mafia) hold too much power now, so we've reached a point where nothing will come out of this. It'll be brought to America's attention and will be gasped at, the end. Anyone in support of the right, now gets sent to prison for peacefully protesting while left wingers destroy cities and commit real insurrections by taking over Police Stations and city blocks. None of them get arrested, they get whatever they demand. We can't even take a stand, which means the only thing that will make any difference is, sadly, Civil War II. Our government is past the point of no return. They know it, and that's why they continue to keep the dummards divided against those of us who can see through the feds.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Why do republicans keep electing such embarrassing idiots?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join