It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Last June, the Navy divers, operating under the cover of a widely publicized mid-summer NATO exercise known as BALTOPS 22, planted the remotely triggered explosives that, three months later, destroyed three of the four Nord Stream pipelines, according to a source with direct knowledge of the operational planning.

How America Took Out The Nord Stream Pipeline

Seymour Myron "Sy" Hersh is an American investigative journalist and political writer. Hersh first gained recognition in 1969 for exposing the My Lai Massacre and its cover-up during the Vietnam War, for which he received the 1970 Pulitzer Prize for International Reporting.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Seymour Hersh is reporting that the United States committed a direct act of war against Russia and Germany by attacking its infrastructure in a direct violation of the United States war powers act that requires any such actions to be approved by congress.

This could get the United States justly attacked but what it should do is out the current administration and dean state CIA and FBI.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I questioned this when it happened but was told I was crazy. Brandon even said in a speech that the Nord Stream Pipeline would not be completed and he would guarantee it! Stuff is said out loud and people still deny it. Strange times indeed. reply to: iwanttobelieve70

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
An apology from the people who called us all Putin puppets for not automatically believing Russia blew up their own pipeline would be nice...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

just like the vax- 'our government wouldnt hurt us' -people, no apologies will be forthcoming. . . Tou grandma, America killer.
Society is beyond kaput, it is ....verrucht.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

just like the vax- 'our government wouldnt hurt us' -people, no apologies will be forthcoming. . . Tou grandma, America killer.

It Was the British *

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
An apology from the people who called us all Putin puppets for not automatically believing Russia blew up their own pipeline would be nice...

That would be nice.

But id settle for people taking a look again with the new context and history.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

"Society is beyond dead, it is ....crazy."

Makes no sense. Crazy first, dead second. And......no apologies, period.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Disbelief..

Worth noting, " the award winning journalist " couldn’t get any media to actually publish it and so he had to use he`s own Substack .

He is known as Syria denier, along with other Kremlin propagandist

Seymour Herch doesn’t believe the Syrian government was behind the chemical weapons attacks

and doesn’t believe the Russian government was involved in the Skripal poisoning in the UK

He seems to always only uses “anonymous secret government sources” ( trust me bro )

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
We know that truth hurts and that denial of common sense, refusing to see whats right in front of your eyes and not wanting to connect any dots are severe effects of people whose "we are better than the best ones" propaganda world collapsed .

Get well soon!!!
Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It Was the British *

Bastards!

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Have you lost your eye sight ?

Read again the original Seymour Hersh blog writing.

He dont give any evidence to the claims, everything is just " according to a source " and " the source said "

You really think someone just writing something without giving any evidense has any value.

I could do same kind very easely saying " according to a source with direct knowledge " alien race will attack Earth withing next 6 Months "

I am not so sure did Seymor even write that ,because it sound quite a lot as kremlin origin story.....they write these short novel styled fiction literatures based all on lies.

I would really expect more from ATS members than going in to that kind of fiction writing without zero evidense/ zero source to back up the claims.

edit on 10-2-2023 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yes, unless Seymour's "source" comes forward, is someone who is/was in a position to know, and is willing to testify to support these claims, then the story is only more speculation.

Perhaps Hersh wrote the story to bring himself back into the limelight.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yes speculation without source coming forward ...He could write the part 2 of that writing and name some sources , but he wont

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

He dont give any evidence to the claims, everything is just " according to a source " and " the source said "

You really think someone just writing something without giving any evidense has any value.

I could do same kind very easely saying " according to a source with direct knowledge " alien race will attack Earth withing next 6 Months "

I am not so sure did Seymor even write that ,because it sound quite a lot as kremlin origin story.....they write these short novel styled fiction literatures based all on lies.

I would really expect more from ATS members than going in to that kind of fiction writing without zero evidense/ zero source to back up the claims.

This guy’s last unnamed source was the director of the FBI. This is not some rookie. He has a proven track record of credibility. This is enough to investigate.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   
And a congressional investigation could be what prompts the source to come forward.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

It Was the British *

Nope... the ship that was caught on radar at the time fits Kearsarge...

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Shameless double post
edit on 10/2/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Danish DTU were given access to radar images taken at the time of the bombing.

The found a huge ship, roughly 250m in length. Not many ships fit that description.

Kearsarge, that was up there at the time does.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

The kearsarge story never make any sense. It`s not evidence in any way that US or NATO warships travel through that area, and major ship route is near that area anyway .

The time line can be few months between putting up the explosives and detonating it later, you would need to know when the explosives were put there , do you know when ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join