It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of 55 Performers Collapsing or Dying on Stage or Live Camera in Late 2022 - 2023

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: chr0naut

Excess deaths are up throughout the world. There’s no denying that FACT.

Earthquakes have a tendency to do that, son!

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Not something I find funny or think should be joked about.

If you’re not joking then you need to do some research regarding excess mortality and the trends throughout the world.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Not something I find funny or think should be joked about.

If you’re not joking then you need to do some research regarding excess mortality and the trends throughout the world.

Let's see your research.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Start here for a summary, most of Europe seeing excess mortality of 15-40% week on week. You can confirm the figures for the UK at least on the ONS:

World in data - Excess mortality

Before you try, only a small proportion of the excess deaths are attributed to Covid.
edit on 9/2/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
And strangely enough Meatloaf had on-stage doctors.

There were indeed a couple of stage collapses, but not how he died.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Nah you’re just a crusty, old, stubborn goat that could do with some time away from the BBC website and Guardian newspaper.

Casting far and deep.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:19 PM
link   
On-stage death must be Dime-bag Darryl.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Excess deaths are up throughout the world. There’s no denying that FACT.

Excess mortality: Deaths from all causes compared to average over previous years - Our World in Data

World Death Rate 1950-2023 - Macrotrends

Global death rate from 2010 to 2020 - Statista

It does look like death rates rose in line with the pandemic, and nott with the vaccines.

Similarly, active cases of COVID-19 are still happening around the world, too.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Bob Marley - Redemption songs.

"How long shall they kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look, some say that's just a part of it, we've got to fulfill the book".

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Again, it's been shown the majority of these deaths in the UK at least are unrelated to SARS‑CoV‑2.

If you can't accept that fact then it's not my problem.

If they are related to the virus then it shows your vaccines are useless.

You can't have it both ways.

Spin, spin, spin away little spider.
edit on 11/2/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

WOW!

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thank you for your response

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I wonder whats down the road for us who have it in us. I held off getting it as long as I could

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Seems like a "Mission Accomplished" moment for the WHO, WEF and One Percenters

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Antimony

Did I do okay? I just wanted to preempt the pro-vax people.

Yes, you did very well OK

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Thanks I will take a look.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Again, it's been shown the majority of these deaths in the UK at least are unrelated to SARS‑CoV‑2.

No, only some of these deaths are unrelated to SARS-CoV-2.

But there have been many attempts online to relate all sorts of maladies and deaths to the vaccines.

The majority of excess deaths correlate to COVID-19 infection numbers and the rising trends in mortality began before the vaccine roll-outs.

If you can't accept that fact then it's not my problem.

If they are related to the virus then it shows your vaccines are useless.

You can't have it both ways.

Spin, spin, spin away little spider.

There is a core of vaccine hesitancy that is promoted by online anti-vaxxers, who misrepresent the situation by implying that the vaccines have been deadly, and that the disease has not.

The vaccines, although there have been instances of severe adverse reactions, have been quite benign and definitely safer than other alleged anti-covid medicines (instances of poisonings by HCQ and Ivermectin skyrocketed as online pundits misrepresented that these alternatives were effective and benign).

The vaccines in clinical studies have proven less effective on new strains than against the original studies, but studies such as the Cleveland study are still showing that they are protective and inhibit transmission (interestingly, nurse Campbell used data from the Cleveland study, ignoring the actual conclusions of the authors, to misrepresent that the vaccines were useless, This is because he is an anti-vaxxer and is trying to find anything he might use to promote vaccine hesitancy, even if it is untrue).

Where vaccines have effectively eliminated a disease in the past, high percentage of coverage have always been achieved, but nowhere in the world has sufficient coverage of the anti-COVID vaccines been sufficient to achieve these results, and vaccine hesitancy feeds the situation of coverage insufficiency.

edit on 11/2/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

No, the majority are unrelated to the virus.

When did i say vaccines are causing the increase in mortality? I stated it's not from Covid. You're the one who seems to want to blame anything and everything except the vaccines, I wonder why.

At least you admit the vaccines are ineffective, that must have been a hard one to swallow. I guess your choices are limited. Either the vaccines don't work as they should or they're killing folk.

We see you, little spider!

edit on 11/2/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

No, the majority are unrelated to the virus.

When did i say vaccines are causing the increase in mortality? I stated it's not from Covid. You're the one who seems to want to blame anything and everything except the vaccines, I wonder why.

At least you admit the vaccines are ineffective, that must have been a hard one to swallow. I guess your choices are limited. Either the vaccines don't work as they should or they're killing folk.

The vaccines are less effective than against the original strains, but are still quite effective. That does not mean they are ineffective.

We see you, little spider!

I am as human as you are.

LOL.

However: Excess mortality in England and English regions - www.govt.uk

Monitoring excess mortality provides understanding of the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) during the course of the pandemic and beyond.

It is clear from the source data in the UK that the excess mortality numbers include directly attributed COVID-19 and COVID-19 related deaths.

Simply subtracting the deaths directly attributed to COVID-19, does not remove instances where COVID-19 was a co-factor but not a primary cause of death.

This is where the lie that the excess deaths were unrelated to COVID-19, comes in.

edit on 11/2/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Who is "we"?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join