It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of 55 Performers Collapsing or Dying on Stage or Live Camera in Late 2022 - 2023

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
The video from your OP comes from , I bekieve, checkur6.
I don't have time to count, bur at checkur6 page, he has video doc'ed mayb over a thousand deaths related to the JAB.
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antimony
had a stroke and speculation that it was related to the vaccine.

She was tweeting later that night, and back on the air in a couple of days. How many stroke victims recover so quickly?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Thoughts on Eric Clapton and his vaccine reaction?

You mean the ongoing neurological symptoms he began describing in 2016?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Who are you referring to? I worked at a very busy building where I was around thousands of people everyday. Never missed a day, except for when people in my house had covid and company policy paid me to stay home. After the first month or so, I was never afraid of covid. I was 40 and healthy at the time, 42 now and still healthy.

Also, calling people shills is a breach of TOS. Countdown time to you being censored.

And there is no mAsSiVe increase of mortality worldwide. An increase, sure. As to be expected for many reasons including long term damage from the virus, and the age of the largest ever generation. Did you think boomers were going to live forever?
edit on 9-2-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-2-2023 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Antimony
had a stroke and speculation that it was related to the vaccine.

She was tweeting later that night, and back on the air in a couple of days. How many stroke victims recover so quickly?

I've had several stroke patients (caused by blood clots), that were given Tissue plasminogen activator (tPA). Recovery results began in maybe 15 to 30 minutes. Several recovered without any deficits.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Thoughts on Eric Clapton and his vaccine reaction?

You mean the ongoing neurological symptoms he began describing in 2016?

IMHO, certain batches of the mRNA jab, can/will potentate a previous diagnosis.
Please review my signature below.
p.s. SnF to the OP

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
IMHO, certain batches of the mRNA jab, can/will potentate a previous diagnosis.

Convenient.

Also, Eric Clapton didn't take an mRNA JaB.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Clapton said this, in 2014:

"One thing I had to realize was that this particular condition I’m living with isn’t necessarily going to get better,” Clapton said. “Like sometimes things do – you might catch something, and it will get better. Not this.”

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Clapton said this, in 2014:

"One thing I had to realize was that this particular condition I’m living with isn’t necessarily going to get better,” Clapton said. “Like sometimes things do – you might catch something, and it will get better. Not this.”

I look up to him as a guitarist, but he's a pretty garbage person.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

a reply to: LordAhriman

The same folk on here who got hysterical during the early days of the pandemic and locked themselves away, wearing masks, injecting experimental drugs, throwing away their freedoms and suckling at the tits of government statisticians are now conveniently ignoring massive increases in mortality worldwide. Brain dead panic merchants and shills.

"Massive increase in mortality worldwide"?

Take a drive on any highway, in any city, at peak hour.

edit on 9/2/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

They also claim it causes sterility, yet the population increases every day due to more births than deaths.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I said it over and over and over again these last 3 years. I've stepped over no bodies despite the TV/smartphone etc telling me to duck and cover, stay home, hide, get the jab, buy into the ever-changing reasons for the ever-changing goal posts, etc, etc.

COVID = mechanism
Vaccine = the objective

I haven't stepped over any bodies to date. Watching the video however makes me wonder just WHEN that will change. And when it does, I'll bet the farm it will be anything but the vaccine and its 47 boosters.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

The claim is that folk are dropping like flies, etc., now.

No one is stepping over bodies as you rightly say.

So, "soon", then?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Excess deaths are up throughout the world. There’s no denying that FACT.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I suggest you research fertility rates throughout he western world. They’ve been declining since long before the pandemic and continue to do so. Many countries are already below replacement levels when excluding net migration.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I’m sure you’d love for me to be censored however the mods on here are capable of factoring reading comprehension and context.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I suggest you research fertility rates throughout he western world. They’ve been declining since long before the pandemic and continue to do so. Many countries are already below replacement levels when excluding net migration.

Declining for decades. We agree on something. But it's now being blamed on covid vaccines, like EVERY death, stroke, seizure, cold, stubbed toe. Virtuoso literally blames car crashes and suicides on covid vaccines.

Fact is, if this is a depopulation thing, it failed. Worldwide there are twice as many births as there are deaths. EVERY. DAY.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Personally the Jury is still out for me when it comes to the vaccine agenda. There’s still a possibility of it being a slow kill bioweapon, we simply don’t have enough long term data to draw any kind of accurate analysis.

My research into polio vaccines and SV40 fills me with dread. It took them nearly a decade to pull those vaccines despite them containing a known carcinogen and tumour causing monkey DNA virus.

90% of the children born in the 1960’s were exposed to this DNA virus through vaccinations. Looking back now no responsible parent would take such a risk. Would you wilfully inject SV40 into your child?
edit on 9/2/23 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

The claim is that folk are dropping like flies, etc., now.

No one is stepping over bodies as you rightly say.

So, "soon", then?

Friend, I've been lied to and otherwise jerked in my nether regions when not being bent over and fingered by Politicos, know-it-all Medicos and spoken-at in the pejorative, by mask-wearing submissives, ad-nauseum. I've watched the goal posts moved over and over. It went from 95% effective, to 80% effective all the way down to sort-of effective but not really effective AS my government kept shooting for 50% vaccinated, then 70% than after that 90% vaccinated or we'll start taking away more freedoms , etc.

Then came the boosters

Now we're seeing video of people collapsing WHILST reports continue of unexpected deaths.

Here's what I do know.

There are THOUSANDS of masks littering my streets.
The vaccinated were afraid of the unvaccinated despite the fact they were vaccinated.
Thousands lost their jobs because of needless extended locksdowns.
Many lost their jobs because they refused to take a virtually untested vaccine that went from 95% effective to cross your fingers sort of maybe effective to no protection but reduces the spread to doesn't reduce the spread but reduces severity to doesn't really do any of that but take quartely boosters and BTW.....there are 98 different COVID symptoms (and counting).

Am I really gonna believe Medicos/Politicos when they tell me nothing to see here when seemingly increased instance somebody young unexpectedly dies? Am I really going to believe what they tell me over what my eyes and intuition tell me? Or what my nose keeps telling me?

edit on 9-2-2023 by BiffTannen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Yes, but none of those things were my actual point?

Like, we aren't stepping over the bodies of folk dropping like flies?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join