It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Temple to offer abortion services in New Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Based out of Salem, Massachusetts, The Satanic Temple, or TST, is launching what it describes as a “reproductive health clinic” in New Mexico.

According to the news release, anyone in New Mexico seeking to receive free abortion services must first agree to conduct the Religious Abortion Ritual.

The online medical services include confidential telehealth screenings and virtual appointments, resulting in a prescription being sent “to the clinic’s pharmacy partner, who will mail the (abortion) medications in a discreet package,” the news release said.

The fees for the unnamed pharmacy are expected “to fall around $90.” TST Health, which is the temple’s “religious medical services arm,” said it will have licensed medical staff available....

Satanic Temple to offer abortion services in New Mexico

Does anyone else anticipate Armageddon coming?

In the article it states this is a part of their ''rituals''.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: livinglight108

Well, at least they are not hiding it any longer.

We all know what is coming. It appears it is accelerating exponentially.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'd bet folding money this is some kind of reverse psycology.

"Maybe I should get an abortion ..."

"Hey there, we'll give you a free abortion if you participate in a Satanic Ritual!" (says an organization based in the most Catholic city in the country)

"Eeerrr Uhmmm Maybe I should think this over some more ..."

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
interesting, they have now made it an official religious practice, to slide the murder of babies under religious freedom?

guess someone needs to start up a church, and make a fully automatic, assult rifles as a religious weapon, just like the dagger a certain religion is not only allowed to carry, even in schools, sometimes even forced to conceal (as in concealed weapon, which is also normally a crime for everyone else), them in places like schools. a weapon specifically meant to kill unbelievers is it;s religious purpose.

so if they allow this cute trick to get around abortion laws, then making a religion with an assault rifle as a religious weapon, that could then be carried everywhere freely(and precedent from other religions would include carrying in "gun free zones"), is both legitimate and should have to be allowed by law, based off of currant laws and allowances of carrying those religious weapons.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   

As nothing happens

I anticipate a massive exodus from all eschatology based religions...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: generik

Sure, I guess we all love to have the holy permission to kill. Makes us better humans

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Hmmmm..... Interesting never thought about that angle...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The Synagogue of Satan in all otherwise titled groups have always behaved this way. I would welcome the end of it all, but I suspect I'll still be waging war against evil after mortality. Onward Christian soldiers, and anyone who prefers enjoying life.
Expecto paternitas. ... ... ... Man, I could go for breakfast nachos right 'bout now.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This should end the debate. Abortion is evil.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: generik

Sure, I guess we all love to have the holy permission to kill. Makes us better humans

now where did i say they had a religious permission to kill? i said carry, just like those daggers. but like anything else, when it comes to self defense, everyone should be allowed to use whatever weapon they have or can find, to protect themselves, and others, be it a "religious weapon" on not.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
good thing for them its in new mexico, too hot for someone crazy to attempt something dangerous out of religious fervor.
edit on 9-2-2023 by namehere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join