It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black in the modern era?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   
This is not a recent testimony from an ex Man in Black. First I have seen of it though. In it he predicts a new flu pandemic in 2017 or 2018 to help with depopulation aims. Was a bit off with that one. He does take credit for killing a few people in the ufo community with some kind of heart attack gun.

EX CIA MEN IN BLACK REVEALS SOME OF THEIR SECRETS

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
One thing that is bugging me about that confession video, he says he took out Bill Cooper with an induced heart attack. I read somewhere that Bill had a shoot out with the cops at his place. I don't know?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Appreciate your attempt at coming up with reasonable explanations, but they don't really seem truly reasonable when you look closer.

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
You don't even hear any stories about MIBs these days, I haven't anyway. The absence of such recent evidence is interesting though and could mean a number of things. The following is some ideas.

Unless you could video from a distance unnoticed, the MIBs would confiscate your phone or camera.

Many people have their videos/photos automatically upload to a cloud server. Even if they agreed to give up their phone (and I dispute that very many people would be willing without a warrant, especially in this day & age), they would have copies accessible from the cloud before govt could even get to it. That's even assuming that MIB ARE govt to begin with.....

Maybe they can disable your phone somehow or delete the footage.

Narrow-focused, directed EMP has never been reported in conjunction with MIB sightings? As for deleting footage, see above. Unless they somehow brainwash you into deleting it yourself. But again, this type of activity has never been associated with MIB sightings.

Perhaps they can make you think you used the phone to record them but you never did.

If they had this ability, then why not just wipe the memory from the person altogether? Since we know that isn't the case, then it is also equally unlikely that they could simply implant a false memory to begin with.

If the men in black are not actually physical beings, then they may not even appear on cameras to begin with.

If that's true, then how did they get captured on video in the past?

Maybe the MIBs just aren't around anymore, as the program was terminated and they were reassigned.

The first thing you've said int his post that I actually partially agree with.... Not so much in the "reassigned" as the fact that the program has outlived its usefulness and the CIA has simply found an alternative that fits their needs better.

Finally, the MIBs were merely an urban legend that faded away after the movies came out and ended their product lifecycle a few years later.

Possible....

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
In 2023, the number of smartphone users in the world today is 6.92 Billion, which translates to 86.34% of the world’s population owning a smartphone. Yet despite that stunning statistic, I have yet to see any modern day video or even pictures of alleged Men in Black.

Has anyone on ATS ever seen a video or photo taken within the past year of alleged Men in Black? Or alleged Black-eyed children?

I've seen pics of BEK before, several times actually. What caught me off guard is that 6.92 billion smart phone users. Is that active smart phone users? Because I just don't believe that 86% of entire population is on a smart phone. All those 3rd world countries and their big populations, I just can't see that almost 9/10 people are on a smart phone

Do your own search. There are various figures quoted through multiple sources but all around the same figures. And you'd be very surprised to learn most people, even in 3rd world countries, *DO* in fact have a smartphone. While I don't expect you to believe me personally, I will share that for the past 3 years I've worked with countless governments across every continent around the institution of digital identity tracking systems surrounding covid and for other uses. Governments would *not* be utilizing those systems unless their citizens had a device. (In the cases where a citizen does NOT have a mobile device, the trackers were inserted into physical ID cards....but that's a story for another day.)

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel
Edit- whatever you do, no matter how late at night it is, no matter how much help a BEK says it needs, never, never, ever, give permission for a BEK to enter your house. For some reason they need permission, from you, to enter your home before they can start terrorizing and ravaging your soul.

Only things that need your permission to enter your homes are vampires and demons.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

Cool video.....but it looks like a kid made up for Halloween?

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BeNotAfraid

Let's be clear, I'm not talking about shadow people. That's an entirely different subject.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I was merely "spitballing" and throwing stuff out there, the type of things you might hear on paranormal forums. I was actually trying to present those ideas from least likely to most likely scenarios with the most outrageous ones first.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

This is an old video. I'm looking for something current & modern. Out of nearly 7 billion smartphones in the world and NO ONE seems to have caught these alleged beings on video?

I could see …..so far no luck on getting something current and modern MIB…huh?

An observation……no one seems to have caught traditionally shaped Flying Saucers on today’s phones or video cameras either.…..just balls/orbs/spheres of bright light. It’s frustrating.

Traditional Flying Saucers probably became obsolete with the MIB.

Well it’s definitely not modern……but here’s a pic (can’t remember where I got it from) that’s purported to have a Man In Black in addition to wooden crates purportedly containing dead aliens…

For all I know it could of came from a film production….not sure….and so it’s a mystery of sorts.

👽

top topics

<< 1   >>

join