It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in Black in the modern era?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
In 2023, the number of smartphone users in the world today is 6.92 Billion, which translates to 86.34% of the world’s population owning a smartphone. Yet despite that stunning statistic, I have yet to see any modern day video or even pictures of alleged Men in Black.

Has anyone on ATS ever seen a video or photo taken within the past year of alleged Men in Black? Or alleged Black-eyed children?

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I saw a black-eyed-adult, but even if I had owned a cell phone at the time (I still don't) I would have been too terrified to snap a pic.
Was out walking with a friend and glanced up to see a woman standing near a bus stop, glaring at me with a hateful look, with no whites to her eyes at all. Other than the completely black eyes, she looked normal (no "edgy" clothes, hair, piercings, etc, just a gray hoodie, jeans and a pony-tail).
I remember thinking she was staring right into my soul. (not sure why that scared me so)
It was the most blood-chilling, strength-sapping, terrifying experience in my life. I'm sad to say that I was rendered helpless and all I could do was keep walking away, fast.
After about two blocks I was able to ask a friend to pray for me.
Anyone else seen one of these things?

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Johnny Cash, John Belushi, Billy Gibbons, Ace Frehley. Sorry I like secrets so much, sometimes I like to share them.

edit on 2 8 2023 by Ilikesecrets because: John Belushi and Dan Akroid where the blues bro's and wore Black suits, Dan is still a avid UFOlogist.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   

A chronology of MIB…..of the artist rendition graphics they show, some are purported to be genuine…..

👽

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

you mean Men in Black suits with Black sunglasses ?

Yep I see dozens everyday going to and from work .

Are they Government agents ?
I dunno maybe yeah some of them.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Look into this spot on your phone screen....

You are better now. You never heard of Men in Black. Go about your business. You saw nothing. Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

This is an old video. I'm looking for something current & modern. Out of nearly 7 billion smartphones in the world and NO ONE seems to have caught these alleged beings on video?

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Am I going to have to use the flashey thing built into your phone again?

I thought you would take the hint. If you get a good flying saucer video, the auto potato camera filter kickes in. If you photos an MIB, your phone will loose that shot. If a mile wide saucer flys oner New York to pick up the pizza order, everyone will send a text about how boring but beautiful the sky is tonight.

Now, take off the Ray-Bans and look at this spot .....

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

If you're going to dismiss an eyewitness account and a possible explanation for not having a video capture (most people who have seen a black eyed thing mention a similar feeling of dread), what makes you think you would trust video footage? Even video can be manipulated now.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Who said I was dismissing anything? I just wondered WHY in the era of nearly 7 billion smartphones that there are seemingly NO videos or pictures of alleged Men in Black in this decade.

Look how many (crappy) videos and photos there are of alleged sasquatch? Of UFOs? And not ONE of Men in Black?

Statistically speaking this is something to make you go hmmmm......

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sorry for the assumptions.
It's a fair point, but couldn't one explanation be that a person's first instinct in such an uncanny or otherworldly situation would be survival/to leave?

Those sightings are so rare too. I've looked a lot to try to find anyone else who's seen something like that, and the stories are few and far between.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   
You don't even hear any stories about MIBs these days, I haven't anyway. The absence of such recent evidence is interesting though and could mean a number of things. The following is some ideas.

Unless you could video from a distance unnoticed, the MIBs would confiscate your phone or camera.

Maybe they can disable your phone somehow or delete the footage.

Perhaps they can make you think you used the phone to record them but you never did.

If the men in black are not actually physical beings, then they may not even appear on cameras to begin with.

Maybe the MIBs just aren't around anymore, as the program was terminated and they were reassigned.

Finally, the MIBs were merely an urban legend that faded away after the movies came out and ended their product lifecycle a few years later.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
In 2023, the number of smartphone users in the world today is 6.92 Billion, which translates to 86.34% of the world’s population owning a smartphone. Yet despite that stunning statistic, I have yet to see any modern day video or even pictures of alleged Men in Black.

Has anyone on ATS ever seen a video or photo taken within the past year of alleged Men in Black? Or alleged Black-eyed children?

I've seen pics of BEK before, several times actually. What caught me off guard is that 6.92 billion smart phone users. Is that active smart phone users? Because I just don't believe that 86% of entire population is on a smart phone. All those 3rd world countries and their big populations, I just can't see that almost 9/10 people are on a smart phone

Edit- whatever you do, no matter how late at night it is, no matter how much help a BEK says it needs, never, never, ever, give permission for a BEK to enter your house. For some reason they need permission, from you, to enter your home before they can start terrorizing and ravaging your soul.
edit on 9-2-2023 by MisguidedAngel because: Possible life saving information I had to add about BEK.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I apologize if this not what you're looking for but it's too scary not to post.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:45 AM
link   

I actually remember you telling that story about that Black eyed female at the bus stop staring into ur soul, it was a few years ago I think, it freaked me out and stuck with me for awhile it's why I remember it

edit on 9-2-2023 by MisguidedAngel because: Typo

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

Most terrifying experience of my life. I know that the last thing on my mind was to get a photo (though admittedly I don't have a phone so that's never my first instinct anyway).

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Is it because they are fiction? Hollywood film. Made up?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

Edit- whatever you do, no matter how late at night it is, no matter how much help a BEK says it needs, never, never, ever, give permission for a BEK to enter your house. For some reason they need permission, from you, to enter your home before they can start terrorizing and ravaging your soul.

You know this sounds like the myth of the Vampires. I think the legend/myths of the Vampires says they need permission from their prey to enter the house to suck blood etc..so... are BEKs actually Vampires?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Your local DARPA Derps parkour all over people while they shop. Video proof is expensive and dangerous to obtain. I think that BEKs grow up to be MIBs. If one is concerned to the point of needing tech evidence, they are vibing too low to be effective to confront one of these bastiches.
Tech is a mortal crutch. Theirs is better. #JobsArmorIsSuperior I digress. Sorry.
But, why not instead schedule an interview with them?
My schedule is full, but has anyone thought to ask?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The closest I have experienced was in Chicago 2001 with several darkness bodysuit creatures I think were djinn. I haven't reported any UFOs in a way that would summon MIB.
Side note about BEKs; "kids" are young goats, humans birth children, and Baphomet is a goat-headed monster.
Ancient astronaut theorists say, yes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join