It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seymour Hersh Investigative Report claims US blew up Nord Stream Pipeline at Biden's request

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Japan knew the war was unwinnable in Summer 1945 and offered a conditional surrender prior to the bombs dropping. The terms of surrender Japan proposed at the Yalta conference were actually extremely close to the terms of surrender accepted after the atomic bombs. Japan feared Russia attacking from the Northwest more than a direct attack from America. The bombs were a political act, not a strategic one.

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit
a reply to: Irishhaf

Japan knew the war was unwinnable in Summer 1945 and offered a conditional surrender prior to the bombs dropping. The terms of surrender Japan proposed at the Yalta conference were actually extremely close to the terms of surrender accepted after the atomic bombs.
Can you link to a copy of the "terms of surrender Japan proposed at the Yalta conference" please so I can read those? I did not find such a document in a search. I did find this which tells a different story:

Did the Japanese offer to surrender before Hiroshima?

posted on Feb, 14 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

The MAGIC intercepts recorded Japanese communications with Russia floating the idea of a conditional surrender including the terms similar to those agreed.

Here's the analysis of the political motivations behind refusal to accept anything less than an unconditional surrender as Republicans were pushing for, written by Richard Samuels, Ford International Professor of Political Science at MIT and director of the Center for International Studies.

cis.mit.edu...

posted on Mar, 8 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit Three weeks after the Hersh report, the US intelligence community finally responds, states they have no idea who could have sabotaged the pipelines we sabotaged, but they were probably pro-Ukrainian. Translation, "Sorry it took us so long to write our guess at whose hand was in the cookie jar, but our writing hand was stuck in this cookie jar."

www.nytimes.com... rom-the-times®i_id=77330219&segment_id=127117&te=1&user_id=a185a4d6ca20f5a7b36517f4b7d45dc1

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit Three weeks after the Hersh report, the US intelligence community finally responds, states they have no idea who could have sabotaged the pipelines we sabotaged, but they were probably pro-Ukrainian. Translation, "Sorry it took us so long to write our guess at whose hand was in the cookie jar, but our writing hand was stuck in this cookie jar."

www.nytimes.com...

It's CRIMINAL that the United Nations voted AGAINST an investigation of the Nord Stream Pipeline attack.

The U.N. is WORTHLESS!: gettr.com...

The U.N. vote Reminds me of how the World Health Organization is against an international investigation of how Covid-19 came to be, and subsequently killed over 5 million citizens of our global society. The WHO is worthless, as well.

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
People have got to stop fanboing to their own country or so-called allies of their own country.

Patriotism is just another word for willful blindness and stupidity.

I am completely flabbergasted at how naive most of you are... constantly letting yourself be pitted one side against another.

If you dont work high up in state, guess what... you are all a bunch of cocks fighting in a pit and both "sides" you fight for, are seated around the pit, making money off you.

There is no democracy, there is no freedom
There is just you in the pit, in your cockshaped clownsuit.

WAKE THE # UP!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join