It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seymour Hersh Investigative Report claims US blew up Nord Stream Pipeline at Biden's request

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

It were only possible for either US or UK to do such a operation.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Frigging heck. Its like some of us have a shiny crystal ball isn't it. Lol.

Cross referencing the news made this apparent the time it happened. ATS didn't like hearing this view. Ha!

It was obvious that this was the USA right from the outset.

Its quite easy to say how easy something was to see with hind sight.

Whats infinitely more disturbing in how some members here are closed off mentally to the entire Ukraine/Russia affair.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I wouldn't put it past Joe to have our military do that. The Dems seem to really hate the Russians, Trump derangement syndrome is not the only syndrome they have. They seem to blame the Russians a lot, now they are starting to pick on the Chinese too.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well, joey and Nulin both said what would happen to Nordstream if russia invaded ukraine.

Should we believe them or not?

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: rickymouse

Well, joey and Nulin both said what would happen to Nordstream if russia invaded ukraine.

Should we believe them or not?

Yeah, I do remember reading something about Joey saying something about doing that beforehand. It is probably true.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Mind bogglingly irresponsible is Biden before breakfast.

He’s a dingle berry to a dung beetle.

a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Don’t worry about it, they can stay at Andy’s house.

a reply to: JAY1980

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:07 AM
link   
So here is what is being withheld semi publicly...

Since this happened near Danish island Bornholm, Danish DTU (similar to MIT), was given access to analyze western radar images of the area when Nordstream was deliberately bombed.
There was no regular satelite imagery available because of weather conditions.

However, they found the radar signature of a large vessel very close to the bomb site.
They were able to determine size, but for obvious reason refrained from making assumptions.

The problem is, the vessel in the radar images was so large it only fits the class of a very large American warship that was in the area at the time.

Why didnt anyone make anything of it? Come on... just see how they are reacting now.

Im not even pro Putin. I think the Russians have #ed up massively, but they had no need to bomb the pipeline. They own the on/ off switch to it.

Im pro INTEGRITY and that is something no government exhibits, not even the American or Danish government.

So we lie... and the public accepts the lie, because then atleast we have a fix point, someone to point at, that doesnt leave us in immediate limbo.

Mom and dad are figting, both are saying horrible things to the other.... an independent child would say # you both, I value my own health.
But we choose the lesser evil... automatically choosing the one who gives us the most candy.

Human nature.
edit on 9/2/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Here is the article from dec 22

Danish DTU spots large ship near Nordstream

According to the radar image the ship is around 250m long.

Kearsarge is 257m.... where was Kearsarge at the time of the bombing? Somewhere between Poland and Sweden... going right around Bornholm.

Too much correlation. Show me another ship the size of Kearsarge that was in the area at the time.
edit on 9/2/23 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   
It was more than clear who profits most from blowing the pipeline up and who was able to do it. Now Germany has to buy the dirty and expensive US-LNG gas, shipped by heavy oil tankers here, of course with the OK of the "climate saving" Green Khmer (transatlantic controlled Young Global Leader Baerbock for example) because bringing Russia down is worth more than "saving the climate" for these war hawks. And not the cheap stuff from Russia anymore, from around the corner.

Now take the NS2 case and add the following case:

Russia–Ukraine Peace Was Blocked By Western Powers, Former Israeli Prime Minister Claims

Btw, everybody has heard about the interview but only because the western propaganda MSM reported only that:

"Putin has promised not to kill Zelensky, Former Israeli Prime Minister Claims"

Completely hiding this:

"Russia–Ukraine Peace Was Blocked By Western Powers, Former Israeli Prime Minister Claims"

As a german citizen it feels like we are attacked from the inside, by "our" government and all these corrupt and foreign controlled agents. And from the outside, not by "evil Putin" or "evil China" but by all of "our best friends and partners". For example by everybody who forces Germany to send money and weapons to a right-wing extremists regime with that cheap and false "morale" excuse. In hope that the conflict there escalates instead of trying to stop it. In hope that Germany becomes active war party. In hope that war happens only in Europe...

I said it when the terror act on the NS2 pipeline happened and i say it again:

It feels like we are surrounded and played by enemies who act as friends(as long as Germany pays for everything these "friends" want and need). In addition to that we are infiltrated by foreign controlled agents and "our" politicians like for example Bundeskanzler Scholz (Wirecard, CumEx, Warburg Bank etc) have so much dirt on them that they are to 100% blackmailed by other nations, their secret services.

To make it short and simple:

We average people here are effed to the fullest and life becomes harder day by day here, rising prices for everything but the lowest wages in Europe. We are among the nations with the highest taxes worldwide. To pay those criminals and foreign controlled agents who make life harder for us people using our hard earned tax money for their agenda, you can´t make that sh!t up.

I don´t know where that ends but i know it will not end well. At least i am sure it will end in chaos and mayhem rather than in the NWO the criminal megalomaniac paint in their wet dreams. We are at a point in history again where the ruling class tells us:

"If they have no bread, let them eat cake!"

And everybody who knows a bit about history knows what happened shortly after.
It didn´t end well for the ruling class!
Cheers

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

No way... Unless Biden was serious about wanting "armegeddon" last Fall!

"Last June, Navy divers, operating under the cover of a widely publicized mid-summer NATO exercise known as BALTOPS 22, planted the remotely triggered explosives” that later blew up Nord Stream, Kanekoa writes.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter Globalists are nearly as frightened of Germany leading Europe as they are Russian dominance. Anything that detracts from dependency on the US they see as a threat. It's not accident that Germany bears the brunt of the suffering from loss of NS2.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I don’t think they ate them but maybe. Definitely raped the hell out of them on epstiens island though. For sure.

a reply to: Thrumbo

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: schuyler

In all out war...probably s#&% themselves. But in kind...a lot. If you dont think we are just as ripe for sabotage in a mirad of ways you're a fool!

Never suggested otherwise. That's rather beside the point.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
It wasn't hindsight when i was saying it. . . .

In fact, it was deeply unpopular and I was roundly dusagreed with, by the usual suspects mind you.....

Americs and the UK will have their war....
a reply to: JinMI

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Frigging heck. Its like some of us have a shiny crystal ball isn't it. Lol.

Cross referencing the news made this apparent the time it happened. ATS didn't like hearing this view. Ha!

It was obvious that this was the USA right from the outset.

Its quite easy to say how easy something was to see with hind sight.

Whats infinitely more disturbing in how some members here are closed off mentally to the entire Ukraine/Russia affair.

Yea not gonna lie I thought the US doing this was a low percentage chance, so low that perhaps the US has Putin over a barrel for past transgressions or new ones.

Because to me it seems like an incredibly risky venture without knowing exactly that Putin wasn't going to respond.

Whatever is happening with a move like that it had to come directly from the Pentagon they knew there would be no repercussions from blowing it up.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I mean... Biden DID say he was going to do just that before it happened. So, why are we confused and debating this? He admited it before he did it.

When someone says "I'm going to do everything possible to destroy this thing if you turn it on". It got turned on. He did the thing.

Now should he had done such a thing? No. He should be tried for war crimes. We don't just willy nilly go around blowing up pipelines of countries we are personally not at war with. Why would he do such a thing?!

Everyone that died, was hurt, lost food, lived cold, got sick or anything negative towards the recipients of this pipeline due to the lack of fuel going to it's destination, should be placed firmly and solidly on Biden's head!

You don't DO THIS to people! Those people weren't at war. They were just minding their own, living their life, freezing to death because of Biden's delusions of grandeur, that he can be just like Putin and do whatever he wants to anyone in the world without consequence.

This guy needs to go to prison. He's 100% worse than democrats blame Trump for being.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Exactly! Beat me to it. This guy said it point blank that he would do just that... And suddenly "naw.. he would never do such a thing..." The guy SAID HE WOULD!

If I said that I was going to take someone out and that person died a week later, you can bet your hinny I would be locked and guilty until proven innocent.

This guy does it and half the country believes he had nothing to do with it.

What planet do I live on? Am I the only one that thinks everyone around them are complete idiots? Seriously. No one thinks critically. People around me just walk around and regurgitate what they hear on the news but don't know a damn thing about the topic - just the headline.

Why do I walk this world angry every day since covid? This... All of THIS that's been in the news for the last 4 years. This is crazy time. I can't wait till it's over. Somewhere in the last few years, the world has lost it's damn mind and most of the people around us are just as stupid and plays right along.

Sorry folks. There literally is no hope. Just enjoy the last years with a bowl of popcorn and a giggle. You know... the giggle you make when you know it's pointless but it's going to be fun to watch anyways.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It wasn't hindsight when i was saying it. . . .

In fact, it was deeply unpopular and I was roundly dusagreed with, by the usual suspects mind you.....

Americs and the UK will have their war....
a reply to: JinMI

Oh, i sincerely get it.

Watch Germany....

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

From the context of NATO v Russia, i can see the degrees of separation and plausible deniability on play. However you cant remove from history Biden and Nulins statements where they said exactly this would happen.

Now, how will Germany and other EU countries take the revelation?

Laws of unintended consequences may apply.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join