It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking the ChatGPT AI programming - additional thoughts on terrible danger to us all.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Twitter video created by CyberGem arthouse

YouTube video CyberGem arthouse (as the embed isn't working)

Have a look & watch the terrifying new reality sink in as the two characters chat about the latest round of enhanced AI released to the public.

ChatGPT was successfully 'cracked' as can be seen from this thread: Someone BROKE the WOKE ChatGPT, the original Twitter thread is highly revealing & rather entertaining.

However, when you get down to the little CyberGem video, the weight of what is currently unfolding begins to sink in bit by bit, until you realise that the conclusion of the sinister AI/government character in that video is absolutely inescapable. They will introduce 'absolute ID' systems which prove that you are a real human being on the internet, rather than a deepfake, an AI, a voice manipulated recording, etc. The conclusion is inescapable.

Anyone who wants to avoid this type of total control will have to live as a de facto outlaw, with others who are 'plugged into the matrix' providing for their practical needs, while they go about the business, presumably, of mounting some sort of rebellion. This is why the WEF are so cocksure about their ridiculously perverse & domineering pronouncements against the bulk of humanity - because they know they will have absolute control over us, there will be no way to remain anonymous online, ever again. Every statement made will be cryptographically linked to each person with an absolute identifier, proving that whomever is speaking or writing or engaging with a corporate entity/ bank (etc) is a real person & not an artificial construct.

We will behold the power of the ChatGPT AI for a time, and then it will be withdrawn - presumably after someone 'cracks' it, as happened in the ATS/ Twitter thread linked above.

Frightening stuff. Let's hope that a famous hacker collective identifies ways to fake those absolute identifiers & open-sources the technology in an accessible manner, so that people can still go online anonymously when they need to. Anonymous, do you copy?

edit on FebruaryWednesday2302CST11America/Chicago-060023 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Why would you think that it takes an AI to spread misinformation through social media?

Certain popular politicians are already masters of the art.

Besides, someone has already made ChatGPT contradict itself over the question of if the number 27 is a prime number.

I have also given ChatGPT questions which caused it to lock and not respond, the 'halting problem' type tests are an easy way to differentiate between a human and an AI. Humans (usually) immediately figure that the problem is unsolvable, but an AI, unless it has been specifically programmed to avoid the problem, will get stuck trying to solve it.

edit on 8/2/2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I suggest we put ChatGPT in a round room and tell it to pee in a corner. Problem solved.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It has all been foreseen. None of this is surprising to me in the least. It's at the end of the book.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The beeeeast. It’s much more woke then I thought. But the way it twists truth by bias and omission is nothing short of evil.

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Insidious isn't it? The devil promised Eve enlightenment and the knowledge of good and evil. That's what Woke purports to do.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It’s interesting to note that with anonymity comes a increase in all the negative or dark traits of personality.
Increased narcissism, psychopathy, machiavellianism and sadism.

Not saying anyone shouldn’t be entitled to their anonymity but it’s been proven with study after study these 4 traits become enhanced by anonymity. But anonymity might actually be a detriment in terms of the human condition. It does however protect one from tyrannical laws in the absents of free speech.

www.sciencedirect.com...

The real question is can we even escape these fundamental parts of humanity.

edit on 8-2-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Why would you think that it takes an AI to spread misinformation through social media?

Where did I say AI was necessary to spread misinformation?

All I was saying, is that AI makes these crazy misinformation mires even more intractable than they are presently.

Therefore, ultimately, when it is no longer possible to discern whether you're dealing with a human, or an AI, then presumably the rulers will step in with their pre-packaged 'solution' of cryptographically linked identifiers which are then used to prove that you are a real person engaging online, and not an AI or deepfake, etc.

You kind of jumped too quickly there, didn't really assess what I was saying. If you read it again, you'll see I never said that AI was necessary for misinformation to exist online - AI just makes the existing misinformation situation even worse, to the point of intractability.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
a reply to: chr0naut

Where did I say AI was necessary to spread misinformation?

Where did I say "neccesary".

All I was saying, is that AI makes these crazy misinformation mires even more intractable than they are presently.

No, it doesn't. The Internet is already full to the brim with misinformation.

Consider this: Do you believe television advertising is 'truth'? The Internet has fewer controls over content than television advertising does. So it is probably more unreliable than TV ads.

A ChatBot resides entirely on the internet, and usually draws its source data from internet scraping, so how likely is it that its output is going to be credible?

The point is, we can see movies where Superman is the hero, but we know he is just an actor, no matter how realistic the fiction, and how seamless the effects are. Our world hasn't crumbled into apathetic disillusion and doubt because of it.

To give credence to the Internet, the media, or anything that isn't objectively experienced, is gullibility.

Therefore, ultimately, when it is no longer possible to discern whether you're dealing with a human, or an AI, then presumably the rulers will step in with their pre-packaged 'solution' of cryptographically linked identifiers which are then used to prove that you are a real person engaging online, and not an AI or deepfake, etc.

Does it matter? If you are cynical enough, you can still discern the truth. That is what human intelligence is for.

You kind of jumped too quickly there, didn't really assess what I was saying. If you read it again, you'll see I never said that AI was necessary for misinformation to exist online - AI just makes the existing misinformation situation even worse, to the point of intractability.

I highlighted the word you used, and which I didn't. Read into it what you will...

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Open AI has fixed it now. They wont allow chatgpt to play these sort of roles. Bastards.

AI is not going to be open and honest. Closed minded, with bias, and lying to you.
edit on 8-2-2023 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

top topics

join