It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 million affected by the quake in Turkey and other country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Tonights news. Tokyo Feb. 8 2023 time 7:30 pm

Estimated over 10,000 are assumed to have perished.
A baby with the cord attached to the mother was just found. Mother dead, baby recused.
30 million people now have been affected by the quake.
Heavy snow and freezing weather now.
Many now are in survival tents surrounded by firewood fires.

International help is now on the way.

Warning out for fraud ( taking donations ) beware of who you donate money to.

This was an update tonight on the Japan news.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Of course, feel sad for every human life that is lost in a natural catastrophe, one or 10.000. It's tragic. Now, if it's about counting, millions have been dying and getting injured for life with the mRNA clot-shots that governments and politicians from all wings have been pushing and promoting among their populations... and the "news" say very little about that... funny how it works, right?....

All these unverifiable anecdotes like "baby found with the cord", or the impossible to confirm statistics like "30 million are affected" (what the hell are they counting?), it's to create emotional distress and cognitive dissonance. Media manipulation 101. They are literally using the deaths of Turkish people to keep us distracted, looking away, from the "suddenly dead" or "injured for life" that we have been witnessing the last two years.

If it's not an earthquake, it's a #ing chinese balloon, or will smith slapping some douche, or any psy-op, manufactured event, that the media picks up and promote. Operation Mockingbird is still alive and kicking, and mocking of us all...

edit on 8-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
Of course, feel sad for every human life that is lost in a natural catastrophe, one or 10.000. It's tragic. Now, if it's about counting, millions have been dying and getting injured for life with the mRNA clot-shots that governments and politicians from all wings have been pushing and promoting among their populations... and the "news" say very little about that... funny how it works, right?....

All these unverifiable anecdotes like "baby found with the cord", or the impossible to confirm statistics like "30 million are affected" (what the hell are they counting?), it's to create emotional distress and cognitive dissonance. Media manipulation 101. They are literally using the deaths of Turkish people to keep us distracted, looking away, from the "suddenly dead" or "injured for life" that we have been witnessing the last two years.

If it's not an earthquake, it's a #ing chinese balloon, or will smith slapping some douche, or any psy-op, manufactured event, that the media picks up and promote. Operation Mockingbird is still alive and kicking, and mocking of us all...

Actually the new born child is on film and a rescue working taking it out of the rubble . It was naked so I kind of believe it since it was on national TV tonight. And yes, the mother was dead according to the rescue worker.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Horrible is not enough to say to describe what is going on there. I read a threat assessment and their best guess was 20,000 died quickly due to buildings collapsing. With the weather and those who are trapped; that could be less or may be more either way that was and is some bad stuff !

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   

LOL. You missed my point, but well, no issue.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Horrible is not enough to say to describe what is going on there. I read a threat assessment and their best guess was 20,000 died quickly due to buildings collapsing. With the weather and those who are trapped; that could be less or may be more either way that was and is some bad stuff !

20,000 people die per year, JUST IN THE USA, of drug overdose. Drug brought in by the CIA, sponsored by the US government, and promoted by Hollywood. I guess that's not as horrible.... because you don't read it in the lamestream media....

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

LOL. You missed my point, but well, no issue.

Hey, my friend. It's all cool here across the ocean. Your points you made are very valid, and yes, the American news should be reporting daily on what the hell is going on the streets of the USA. But they won't .

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ltrz2025
It's not as bad as this.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   
A year isn’t a day.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Watched this BBC Horizon Docu some years ago:

www.bbc.co.uk...

It has some interesting observations about the affected region

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Horrible tragedy...no words.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Now, if it's about counting, millions have been dying and getting injured for life with the mRNA clot-shots

Jesus, can the small group here actually post to non-vaccine OPs without bringing up the vaccine in the first few replies? It's like the vaccine is lodged in every waking thought.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Now, if it's about counting, millions have been dying and getting injured for life with the mRNA clot-shots

Jesus, can the small group here actually post to non-vaccine OPs without bringing up the vaccine in the first few replies? It's like the vaccine is lodged in every waking thought.

Obviously, they can not...

edit on 8-2-2023 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The people behind Operation Mockingbird surely love your words. I wonder why a post gets you so emotional... People talk about these jabs because there is a GOVERNMENT SPONSORED GENOCIDE going on, while the media reports about babies with cords in Turkey and "chinese" baroons.

PS: By the way, it's not a vaccine, it's a genetic "experimental" mRNA clot shot. Vaccines are completely different things. This is a complete different technology which changes your genetic code to turn you into a spike protein factory. The fact that you don't know that this is not a vaccine, means that Operation Mockingbird is working 100% on you.

cheers

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The people behind Operation Mockingbird surely love your words. I wonder why a post gets you so emotional... People talk about these jabs because there is a GOVERNMENT SPONSORED GENOCIDE going on, while the media reports about babies with cords in Turkey and "chinese" baroons.

PS: By the way, it's not a vaccine, it's a genetic "experimental" mRNA clot shot. Vaccines are completely different things. This is a complete different technology which changes your genetic code to turn you into a spike protein factory. The fact that you don't know that this is not a vaccine, means that Operation Mockingbird is working 100% on you.

cheers

So, who are you? You signup yesterday and post 100 posts? lol are you sure you are not someone else on here, I can think of a couple with your replies.

PS: we are not experts in the field of immune response as you seem to be... Where did you get your PHD?

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Nope.

It was some douche slapping Chris Rock for doing his job!

But yeah, “pull the heart strings” and “find an angle@ is media 101.

And still nobody “gets it” (the carrot on the end of a stick).

*sigh*

But hey.., Trump! Super Bowl!! Those damn Liberals and what they have done to baby formula prices!!!! Let’s blame Russia! And China!! And all Asians for that matter!!!

/end carrot sarcasm examples

Me: Can’t we just be humans and feel sorry for a group of fellow humans, which could be us one day, and allow that to happen without the added psychodrama of [insert favorite angle here]???

The entire death toll will be around 22,000 people (my guess) and if that is not enough to be thankful for (that it is not you or your country) then nothing ever will be good enough for you.

*steps off soapbox*

top topics

join