It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vitamin D and diabetes real good news.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad
It seems D3 is more of a hormone than a vitamin essential for a good immune system.I t works for me on many levels.
I take 4000iu of D3 and 15mg of zinc daily. That's since the start of the pandemic. I was interested in the zinc from an old article that said old-time Doctors used to take that amount during the flu season, So a few years back during the flu season I just took that, and got through without a cold or flu .I really have not had a sniffle "Touch wood since I have been on it. The missus takes a multivitamin with 7mg of zinc. Last month she got the Covid, she said it was like a cold, lost her taste and smell for a week, and the PCR test, and mouth swab came back as a weak positive. I thankfully never experienced anything at all. Unjabbed both of us. The study on Zinc says if you take it at the outset of infection it shortens the cold by a day, I am sure it is because it takes a few weeks to build up in the cells to the point where the virus cannot replicate. Absolutely no money in this for big pharma so most wouldn't even consider it as a preventative measure. But Campbell did mention a study that showed all the hospitalized patients had low zinc and D3.
edit on 9-2-2023 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A list of potential side affects has to include every side affect people mentioned during trials. Even if it was one person and they only imagined it. If it was reported it has to be included.

I was pre-diabetic years ago and was able to lower my A1C enough to no longer be on the diabetic scale. A balanced diet was all I needed there.

As for vitamin D and diabetics, type 2 diabetes is mostly associated with lifestyle. Most of these cases are people who are overweight and not particularly active. As such, they are also most likely not getting outside enough and vitamin D uptake may suffer as a result. The less natural sunlight you get, the less vitamin D your body absorbs. This is especially true for young people. They are glued to devices now where in the past they would have been outside doing whatever kids did back then.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They want us sick, all dying slowly, and expensively.

The Rothchilds, who have 550 trillion in assets and control the world want 50% less of us by 2030.

I dont blame them the world is so overpopulated its sickening. Take a look at India and that Ganges Rive. Dead bodies floating in it, cremating hundreds of bodies per day along the river and dumping the ashes in the water and 150 yards away people are bathing and washing their clothes. Look at the the Southern US border, thousands crossing daily into the US, how much longer can 200, 000K + a month keep coming? Obviously just one example but look up earths population from 1850 to present times and see how it has exploded and what's predicted for 2050 and on, something has to give sooner or later.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Or you can go outside when the UV Index is low and expose as much skin as possible to the sun for about 30 minutes. I like to put my balls to the sky personally. I feel extremely relaxed and soothed afterwards like I partook in some herb. Highly recommend to get Vitamin D that way.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: NautPsycho

It not just vitamin d you get from sun rays....body make melatonin also, which is super beneficial substance , the relaxed feeling can maybe come from that, i also noticed feeling it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join