It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there spiritual practices that take years or decades to bear fruit?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: dragonslayer83
a reply to: quintessentone

What have you learned or discovered about remote viewing? What do you see, what are the benefits?

Remote viewing when meeting with other remote viewers for a let's call it a mission of good, such as everyone remote viewing to the bedside of an ill person to share collective healing energies. But doing it alone for your own purposes, such as remote viewing on a lost love is invading someone else's personal energy (space). So the benefits can be good deeds as a collective.

Lol. If you want to want to visit someone ill and share some good feelings, why don't you take the bus and go to the nearest hospital, I'm sure there are good volunteering programs. Be honest, 99% of the people who gets involved in all those occult practices are just trying to spy on others. And you are not remote viewing anything, you are contacting a low level spirit that is showing you what it wants to show you, to trap you, to seduce you with the illusion of power, while taking wisdom away from you.

You have much to learn quintessentone...

That's not what's it about, it's about helping out a fellow friend who asks for healing energy, the same can be said of those asking for prayers. It has nothing to do with contacting any low level spirits. Prayers are not necessarily healing energy. So please don't comment on things you know nothing about.

Healing is a process of the body. The body is controlled mostly by the mind and, obviously, as a result of the person's diet. We all know what remote viewing is and what it is used for, but well, if you want to create your own tale about it, go ahead. Low level spirits have very tricky ways to convince you of things, so it doesn't surprise me at all that you don't see the contradictions in your words. Anyway, free will. As said, I think you still have a lot to learn... but just take it as my opinion, don't get pissed off over such a small thing.

Best,

Obviously you don't know what remote viewing is because it has nothing to do with low level spirits convincing anyone or anything so again your opinion is based on something other than remote viewing. I never get pissed at people, like you, who need to be educated.

Ok..... right....

Whatever you are doing that invites low level spirits is not remote viewing so you need to find out what exactly you are doing and what practice it is so as not to confuse the OP.

What you don't get is that your mind doesn't travel anywhere, but it's being taken. You just don't see the strings, because if you did, you wouldn't like it as much. There are fantastic tricksters. Anyway, Iron Man of the Astral Plane, I let you be with your illusion of "psychic powers". Don't want to burst that balloon. Wish you well.

Yes the mind does travel wherever you want it to, as mine and many others' minds also. If you were unable to achieve that then don't tell anyone else that it can't be done because you failed. Yes there are fantastic tricksters but they have to be invited in during what I term as exploratory psychic practices opening any and all unknown portals with no fixed intent, and even if they are invited in, they can just as easily be kicked to the astral curb with knowhow.

Lol. Lord, your power trip is something Mr. Iron Man, you fly around wherever you want, take numbers and kick bums, as you want. You're like the Chuck Norris of the Astral Realm! Lol. What you don't get is that once you go INTO THEIR REALM, they don't need to get invited anymore, you are in their territory... Their favorite trick it to make you believe that you have power over them, it's the oldest one in the book. Anyway... this would be all for today. Pleased to meet you though, no ill intent from me.

Have a happy life.

As I said above, they don't mess with me and I choose my portal wisely and with protection.

Ok, I'll write to you a serious message (I always try to be funny) and that would be it: I've heard so many people say those exact same words you are writing... lost count. I'm old, which means that I have the experience to be able to tell when someone is lying to him/herself. I really don't mean any harm to you friend, all the contrary. What you don't realize is that I can see through your writing how unsatisfied and discontent you are with life. And what you don't get is that spiritual interference that you are tapping into is what is draining you slowly and slowly. The only reason why you brag about having all this "power", is because deep down you know you don't have it, but you wish you did. I get you, I was young once as well. Life advice (take it or leave it): stay in the sunny side of the street kid, leave the darkness where it should be, and things will get better. Much love.

With that I suppose you think all these people in this organization have the same problem?

www.irva.org...

To me you may be aged in body but are still very young in spirit, grasshopper, you should read through this thread and take everyone's advice as well because you need to get off the internet and heal your spirit.

Dragnslayer83, just in case you are interested here are some links.

remoteviewing.link...

So you think that something is "right" because "many people" in a website think it is?... Well, in that case I believe that you also had the covid jabs with the 3 boosters, and these few years you've been using multiple masks and hiding under the bed to not catch the "virus"... Sorry to hear that. And more sorry to see you not realizing how wrong you are about many things. Hope you get better, seriously.

It's called experience something you obviously have none of regarding remote viewing. Well grasshopper, I guess you will always remain a grasshopper but that may be the only ascension level that you can attain.

edit on q00000029228America/Chicago2525America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

It's called experience something you obviously have none of regarding remote viewing. Well grasshopper, I guess you will always remain a grasshopper but that may be the only ascension level that you can attain.

I actually love grasshopers, I actually love and treasure all different type of animals, bugs and plants. I don't denigrate anyone depending on their size or activity. That's mean. So, I wouldn't see any problem about that if it was the case.

This is for the OP or anyone reading. Here quintessentone tells us that for him life is about "ascension". For him, life is a contest where you have to run as fast as you can, or jump as high as you can, and that happiness will be always be at the other end of the goal. Life, for him, is like a challenging videogame where he needs to be passing levels, until he fights with the big boss, like the big Iron man he is.

He is actually letting us know that happiness and satisfaction are always far from him, away, in the distant future. It's the "prize" that he doesn't have and he has to win. And once he has it, it seems that he will rub it in other people's faces... XD (inferiority complex). What he doesn't realize is that he lives in permanent state of dissatisfaction and anxiety. He is the donkey running after the carrot, which is tied to his forehead. His freedom is an illusion in the future.

Beware of these new age philosophies. True spirituality is living in the absolute present, in the absolute now. Oneness is here, now, at the reach of your hand, you just need to take it. It's not at the end of an imaginary ladder. Those beliefs are jailhouses, madhouses, also known as western civilization.

PS: That video you shared... those dudes look very unhealthy for their age, and I bet they "groomed themselves" for this interview. That's usually a big red flag in these fields, because the body reflects the state of the spirit.
edit on 7-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonslayer83

qigong

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I actually love grasshopers, I actually love and treasure all different type of animals, bugs and plants. I don't denigrate anyone depending on their size or activity. That's mean. So, I wouldn't see any problem about that if it was the case.

This is for the OP or anyone reading. Here quintessentone tells us that for him life is about "ascension", life is a contest where you have to run as fast as you can, or jump as high as you can, and that his happiness will be at the other end of the goal. Life, for him, is like a challenging videogame where he needs to be passing levels, until he fights with the big boss. He is telling us that happiness and satisfaction is always far from him, away, in the distant future. It's the "prize" that the doesn't have and he has have to win. And once he has it, he will rub it in other people's faces... what he doesn't realize is that he lives in permanent state of insatisfaction and anxiety. He is the donkey running after the carrot, which is tied to his forehead.

Beware of these new age philosophies. True spirituality is living in the present, in the absolute now. Happiness is here, now, at the reach of your hand. Not at the end of an imaginary ladder. That's a jailhouse, a madhouse, also known as western civilization.

Sayonara.

New thinking is allowed in life, please open and expand yours and heal your spirit because it's crying out but you can't hear it.
edit on q00000032228America/Chicago2626America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

New thinking is allowed in life, please open and expand yours and heal your spirit because it's crying out but you can't hear it.

There is nothing new under the sun, kid. Heard it and seen it all.

Sure, have whatever fantasy you want about my spirit, if that helps you, suit yourself. No issue. You seem to be so worried about my spirit, let me calm your anxiety a bit. My spirit is alright. Of course age has its toll, I'm not the 20 years old I used to be. But I accept that, the spirit is not that relevant, it's just the "operating software" of the body, and it decays as years go by, the same with the body. I think I'm doing pretty fine for my age though, mind keeps sharp.

We are our soul. Spirit and body are simply tools and vessels. The soul is eternal, impossible to harm, it's pure light, and it will always be alright. However, leading a healthy spirit and body life is important to enjoy this journey as much as possible. That's what true spirituality is about, Chuck Norris.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:43 PM
link   

There is nothing new under the sun, kid. Heard it and seen it all.

Sure, have whatever fantasy you want about my spirit, if that helps you, suit yourself. No issue. You seem to be so worried about my spirit, let me calm your anxiety a bit. My spirit is alright. Of course age has its toll, I'm not the 20 years old I used to be. But I accept that, the spirit is not that relevant, it's just the "operating software" of the body, and it decays as years go by, the same with the body. I think I'm doing pretty fine for my age though, mind keeps sharp.

We are our soul. Spirit and body are simply tools and vessels. The soul is eternal, impossible to harm, it's pure light, and it will always be alright. However, leading a healthy spirit and body life is important to enjoy this journey as much as possible. That's what true spirituality is about, Chuck Norris.

Please watch the video above.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

This is what I told you about the video:

"PS: That video you shared... those dudes look very unhealthy for their age, and I bet they "groomed themselves" for this interview. That's usually a big red flag in these fields, because the body reflects the state of the spirit."

To add: the guy on the left, who seems to be the one being interviewed, looks like he has tons of medical issues, his eyes speak for themselves. His eyebrows are literally disappearing from his face, only cover half of his yes. This is a condition known as madarosis, and the causes for it are simply terrible, specially when you see his reddish skin. Diseases at this level are a clear sign of spiritual tampering from the low level spirits. Anyway, this was more than enough. Bye now.

edit on 7-2-2023 by ltrz2025 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   

This is what I told you about the video:

"PS: That video you shared... those dudes look very unhealthy for their age, and I bet they "groomed themselves" for this interview. That's usually a big red flag in these fields, because the body reflects the state of the spirit."

To add: the guy on the left, who seems to be the one being interviewed, looks like he has tons of medical issues, his eyes speak for themselves. His eyebrows are literally disappearing from his face, only cover half of his yes. This is a condition known as madarosis, and the causes for it are simply terrible, specially when you see his reddish skin. Diseases at this level are a clear sign of spiritual tampering from the low level spirits. Anyway, this was more than enough. Bye now.

“It is what we know already that often prevents us from learning.” 

— Claude Bernard

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Nobody can ever quench themselves of the desire for fruit.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Ah! A journey as long as life eh?

a reply to: YouSir

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Itisnowagain

If it's possible I want to know the answers to life's mysteries: is there a God, do I have a purpose, is there life after death, etc. Spirituality tackles these questions. I want the truth. I want to be content. If there's an afterlife, I want to prepare for it. If there's no afterlife, then I want to live a virtuous and content life. I don't really know what I want or seek, because I don't know what's out there.

A good start would be not to confuse spirituality with spiritism.

The belief or doctrine that the spirits of the human dead, surviving the death of the physical body, can and do communicate with the living, especially through a person (a medium) particularly susceptible to their influence. Both the Bible and secular history reveal that spiritism existed from very early times. Egypt’s religion was permeated with it. (Isa 19:3) And the religion of Babylon (which city was also the chief religious center for Assyria) was spiritistic.​—Isa 47:12, 13.

Source: Spiritism (Insight on the Scriptures)

So it starts with the belief or doctrine that some immaterial or spirit part of a human being survives the death of the physical body (it's a prerequisite belief for spiritistic practices and rituals). As taught in ancient Babylonian religion as well.

Ancient Babylonian religious concepts and practices are found in religions worldwide

“Egypt, Persia, and Greece felt the influence of the Babylonian religion . . . The strong admixture of Semitic elements both in early Greek mythology and in Grecian cults is now so generally admitted by scholars as to require no further comment. These Semitic elements are to a large extent more specifically Babylonian.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria (Boston, 1898), M. Jastrow, Jr., pp. 699, 700.

Belief regarding death: “Neither the people nor the leaders of religious thought [in Babylon] ever faced the possibility of the total annihilation of what once was called into existence. Death was a passage to another kind of life.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria, p. 556.

Practice of astrology, divination, magic, and sorcery: Historian A. H. Sayce writes: “[In] the religion of ancient Babylonia . . . every object and force of nature was supposed to have its zi or spirit, who could be controlled by the magical exorcisms of the Shaman, or sorcerer-priest.” (The History of Nations, New York, 1928, Vol. I, p. 96) “The Chaldeans [Babylonians] made great progress in the study of astronomy through an effort to discover the future in the stars. This art we call ‘astrology.’”—The Dawn of Civilization and Life in the Ancient East (Chicago, 1938), R. M. Engberg, p. 230.

Source: Babylon the Great (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

Myth 1: The Soul Is Immortal (One Myth Leads to Another)

FACT:
At death a person ceases to exist

As to your other questions:

Does God Exist? Is there a God? | Bible Questions

What Is the Purpose of Life?

It's never too late to learn truth and the difference between true spirituality and counterfeit spirituality, or spiritism, magic/sorcery and occult or pagan myths (usually found in Eastern Mysticism but also found in Christendom, Judaism and Islam; as mentioned earlier from the link concerning Babylon the Great: "found in religions worldwide"). Or in other words, the difference between spiritual practices and spiritistic practices.

The religious identity of Babylon the Great is further confirmed by the statement that she misleads all the nations by means of her “spiritistic practices.” (Revelation 18:23) Since all forms of spiritism are religious and demon-inspired, it is not surprising that the Bible calls Babylon the Great “a dwelling place of demons.” (Revelation 18:2; Deuteronomy 18:10-12)

Source: Identifying “Babylon the Great” (What Does the Bible Really Teach?)

False Religion is a Snare and a Racket (playlist)
edit on 8-2-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Why do you want a practice that bears fruit after years of practice?

What is wrong with right now?

Peace and contentment are present when you are not looking for something.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 01:29 AM
link   

If it's possible I want to know the answers to life's mysteries: is there a God, do I have a purpose, is there life after death, etc. Spirituality tackles these questions. I want the truth. I want to be content. If there's an afterlife, I want to prepare for it. If there's no afterlife, then I want to live a virtuous and content life. I don't really know what I want or seek, because I don't know what's out there.

I can help you find the paths to the understanding you are after dragonslayer83

What you are seeking is referred to as "Initiation". It is a process of the lesser mysteries, which is, essentially, consideration of the nature of self, within reflection. Hence "Initiate", meaning "To take into, or come in unto"

The processes of the lesser mysteries, which is to come "into" ones self, as an initiate of light

Which are later followed by the greater mysteries "rites of ascension", which are to "go out from" ones self, to find equilibrium (El'ohim)

You first need be aware that the process of self-reflection can be very confronting for some (or downright terrifying to others)

To become initiate, you will first need to face and overcome fear, or you won't be able to go any further

What many refer to as "Demons" are a type of gatekeeper, which sit and protect the keys and pathways to the mysteries

They reflect all your darkest fears and pain

They are part of first stage of becoming an initiate, which needs be met and overcome (without asking to be saved)

It is a process of catharsis, purification and cleansing

Think of it like a psychologist with a direct link to your brain, that forces you to confront all the nasty, hateful, hurtful and negative parts within you. So that you can release and overcome them

You need pass the gatekeepers to advance. It is not something which can be avoided, cheated or faked

It is too painful for most people (who are not ready), which is why very few people become initiates, and most simply choose belief over knowing, and faith over understanding

I can help you become initiate. Just know it can be a long and painful process

But, having said that ... Know that the rewards, are worth it

Because you will come out the other side with an alignment to this world, that most people will never know

But, you need to be "conditioned" to be worthy of it first. Which is why the process can be so long and painful

How long it takes to "clean you up", depends on the extent of the pain within your past, and the depth of the personal darkness which needs be "illuminated"

I've included a video below on some of the Rosicrucian illumination practices of initiation

Ignore the impertinent title. It has little to do with clairvoyance, and more to do with recognising patterns within probability (what the Bible translates as "Prophecy", actually means "Probability")

But the information in the video is very good and fairly accurate compared to most of what is out there, when it comes to the practices of the ancient illumination "initiates"

The initiate process (referred to as "the lesser mysteries") can take as little as 2 years. Or it can take the rest of your life

There are differences between the Rosicrucian practices of "backwards review" and "dissolving process", and similar practices that are taught to initiates of the older Eleusinian mysteries and Osirian mysteries

Though the information in the video is very good, it does not explain why initiates carry out practices like the "backwards review"

It has to do within re-training your mind to think "in both directions" cyclically, instead of linearly

I have personally been through the lesser and greater mysteries, including those of the Eleusinian mysteries. So I am able to explain why certain practices are carried out, if you have specific questions

If you wish to become an initiate, I am happy to help you

I am one of only a handful of people in the world who are qualified to teach the Eleusinian version of the mysteries

The initiate process is open to anyone

Based on what you said in the post I quoted, I can give you a few important considerations you need begin with

"Why do you seek the mysteries?
What would you do with such understanding?"

The reason you seek these things, is the key to finding

"If seek to know of God ...
Should you first not know yourself?

So many seeking to know about God, when they do not even understand themselves

"Would you let another die for your sins?
Or would you pay the price for your own sins

Important within the step of catharsis, cleaning and purification, to become an initiate

So many seeking heaven, none prepared to sacrifice

Lastly,

"What is the difference between you, and the trees and plants outside?
Why do you have hands to create and destroy?

Within this, is a primary understanding towards understanding balance. Which will later turn into the keys to understanding purpose

It is not something which is found. It is something created. But to create it, you need first understand why it is, that you able to create such things

Let me know if you wish to know more

I'm happy to share in this thread, or in private messages if you prefer

Compendium
edit on 9 2 23 by Compendium because: Edited something

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I mentioned looking for practices that bear fruit after years of practice, so I can know if I should start now. There's nothing wrong with right now. I'm looking for all worthwhile paths. But if a certain spiritual way or practice takes years to see the result then I can't put it off until I'm older.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I mentioned looking for practices that bear fruit after years of practice, so I can know if I should start now. There's nothing wrong with right now. I'm looking for all worthwhile paths. But if a certain spiritual way or practice takes years to see the result then I can't put it off until I'm older.

I am not so sure about some practices taking years because when I started meditation after researching it extensively, many said the path to achieving the results (arriving at the darkness, meeting one's spirit guide(s), spirit travel etc.) is a long one. For me it seemed quite fast maybe because I started to learn how to meditate and understand and control ESP later in life when I was more grounded in life and maturity. Who knows? People can be grounded and mature at very young ages too, or also known as old souls. So why not just give it a try and see what happens?

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have practiced Falun Dafa (Falun Gong) for almost 20 years. I would say that within weeks I had developed things that are not generally even believed in. It does, however, take discipline. You genuinely have to actively examine every part of your mind-nature and cultivate away those bad things, thoughts, habits, etc. (anger, lust, sloth, etc.). It is hard to explain, but you basically see the next standard on your own, work toward it, then new standards are apparent. The rate of things though is entirely dependent on you and you definitely have time if you are diligent.

At any rate, it's free and readily available. Here's a good start. en.falundafa.org...

If you want an idea of what is out there, a recent article was published for non-practitioners (i.e. just anyone who contemplates decency).

Why There is Mankind

I can verify that is it the state of things, but people will believe whatever they want. That's ok too but they should still not go along with all of the garbage today.

edit on 9-2-2023 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Did you read my post?

Ill be a little more specific to what you asked

1) Your age?
In your 30's is about the right age, where you are supposed to start seeking these kind of things. If you want specifics? It will take at least 7-10 years to "bare fruit" as an initiate of the mysteries. But this depends on why (and what) you seek to seed

More specifically, I will say you are the right age now, because you have started to ask the questions

2) Is there a God?
You do not need worry about the "Is there a God?" question

That particular question is a trap. Designed to keep you chasing your tail, thinking you can define or answer something which is (by design) unknowable in this world ...

The key to understanding the question, is to realise that everything and everyone will be as they are, regardless of whether or not you can define, know, or understand it

Regardless of what you may, or may not believe and have faith in

The problem is that most people seek a concept like God, to know and understand themselves. Which is backwards

You need to first know yourself, before you can understand the nature of your creation, or its source

If you can't first know yourself, what chance do you have of knowing anything else?

Some people may claim they know and understand themselves, as well as God

This is not the case

Because if they did, they would have no need for belief

"I am, what I am
Your are, who you are

Let God be, as God is
Unto you, as to your divinity

3) Is their life after death?
The question itself is less important than why you are asking it

It has to do with confronting the fear of mortality

If this is all there is
Then why do we live?
Why do we die?

Why do feel all the pain that we did?
That we give?
That we live?

If after that we are dead? Just dead

The simplest way to differentiate the importance of the question, and why you ask it, is to ask yourself, "What does it matter?"

If there is something more, you'll know about it when you get there

If there isn't, you'll be dead. So what will you care?

So then, what is it which drives this fear of what may, or may not be?

You seem to already know the answer to the question, by the fact you want to live a good and virtuous life regardless

Now ask yourself, who is it that you want to live such a life for?

It needs be done for yourself, so you can be proud of the person you see when you look in the mirror. Not for someone, or something else to be proud of you

When you look to do it for someone or something else, what is right and good, becomes confused on what you think they would want you to do

You start thinking in terms of what you believe is good and right, instead of what your know and understand to be good and right

You end up loving with your head, instead of your heart

This is the key to overcoming the fear of death and your own mortality

When I went through the greater mysteries, I was forced to choose between letting others suffer or die to save me, or dying myself

I chose to die

And when I died, I was not afraid

I was sad, because I didn't want to leave this world. But I had no fear of any God or afterlife, because I knew I was giving myself for the right reasons

Had I accepted someone else suffering and dying for me, how I could possibly have looked myself in the mirror afterwards without shame?

I died without shame. And as a result, I woke up, when I should have been dead

Because this is what love is. Putting someone else before yourself

So ask yourself, "what is your shame?"

Because once you face these things, you will not care about whether or not there is life after death

You'll have nothing to fear, and therefore you will not be afraid to die

4) I want the truth
Truth is a very simple thing to understand

The only thing you will ever know for certain in this world, is that you exist
Everything else is up for debate

Personal belief, is not the same as knowing

This is what is referred to by initiates as The Primary Truth

Everything else which can possibly be known, exists subject to this consideration

This is not to be confused with solipsism, which posits that everything else may not be real

The initiate understands everything outside of the primary truth to be as real as their own self, if by nothing else than them being a necessary part of your own identity

The understanding is within the "Perception" (Persephone in the Eleusinian mysteries), being a reflection of the core being

Meaning that what you experience outside your body, is the same as what you experience inside your body

The sun is your mind
The moon is the tip of your spine

You exist within the pineal, which is the planet, looking down at the tip of your spine. Whilst you look up at the moon

The chakra are the same as the planets. Which are the same as the spectrum of colours

They all work in phase with each other, as parts of the whole

You may think I am speaking metaphorically here, but I'm not

The Sun, very literally, is your mind
The Moon very literally, is your spine

The number of stars in the sky, relative to individual forms of life on Earth

The Earth very literally, is your Heart
The heart of that heart, is Australia
The heart of that heart, is Ayers rock

Which is, incidentally, the oldest landform on Earth. The very point where electricity was focused and the poles created, when the earth first formed

Outside, the balance is Jupiter. Which is very literally the blood churning in your heart

I can tell you exactly what this world is, relative to you and your physical form

But truth is only something which can be known within self

Because even if I tell you exactly how this world was created as by who, you cannot know for certain

And even if you could, what truth brought such things, themselves, into existence, which would then need be to be sought and known?

There is always more to know. Always more to understand

When you realise this, you will realise that the only truth that can be known within this search, is relative to yourself, as the core (Kore in Eleusinian mysteries) and primary truth

The most important consideration is "Why do you seek the mysteries?"

"What would you do with such knowledge"

Intention is the key to what gifts can be seed to bare fruit

Within such is the most important lesson which needs be learned in this world. Love

You need to understand what it is to give more of yourself in this world, than you take

Because the fruits of this are far, far greater than any which can be gained for self

"To give and love, as this world gives and loves you"

There is 2 states that people can exist in within this world

"Creation" and "Decay"

If you live within decay, taking more from this world than your give to it? Never mind the judgements of any God, you'll eventually have to face and suffer your own judgement. Which I can assure you, will be harsher than that of anyone, or anything else

But ...

If you live in a state of creation, giving more to this world than you take? You'll fear no God or judgment

More than this, this world will love you back. And you will find "the fruits" you are looking for are more than you imagined

If you give these gifts freely to others as they were given to you? How deep you go, is up to you

The information I am giving you, is only the very basics

Compendium

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Linears... man they creep me out

Just give em something to believe in.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Compendium

I did read it. I was thinking about it and thinking how to respond. I've been putting off spirituality and to some extent self improvement. I want to change, I want to take the necessary steps to self improvement. Are the mystery religions or spiritual paths like Rosicrucianism another way of becoming a better version of yourself? Meaning there not much different than a happiness book or spiritual guru. There's differences, but ultimately they're all about self improvement?

The reason why I would like to know if there's life after death is because I would like to prepare for it. If it's something I can prepare for then I'll do it. I'd rather know now then find out after I die. How can I give more to this world than I take?

I seek the mysteries because I want to know the truth. And for self improvement. To have a purpose in life. I want something more than satisfying my base instincts, pursuing hedonism. What I would do with the understanding is apply it in my life and share it with others. I'm not sure if the bold sentences in your first post are a question you want answers for or are am I suppose to answer them for myself.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Hi dragonslayer83

Yeah, I wanted you to answer the questions. But not to judge you, or as any kind of test. Just to find out where you head is at, in certain terms. To know how you view the world, and what you are wanting

The mysteries is more about finding peace within the questions and yourself, and feeling safe within your own skin. Freeing yourself from any and all fears of things "which may/might be" and other negative influences in this world. So they cannot plague your thoughts and keep you up at night

The "Fear is not real" monologue with Will Smith from the movie "After Earth" (attached below) perfectly explains one of the most important first elements of understanding which need be found, toward the types of answers you are seeking

Something which is simple enough to learn and see the wisdom in, but may take a few years to know and understand

But, when you do come to understand it, it should be a very profound experience, that will change the way you see the world

Though it may seem a little off topic to the things you are considering, it is important

Because in order to be able to look at things like death rationally, first, you need remove any "irrational" elements associated with it, such as worry or fear

But also, yes, you are correct that a large part of what is referred to as the mysteries, is finding "better" within yourself, which is often referred to as personal "Mastery"

But such intent needs to come with an equal sense of appreciation for yourself "as you are", and gratitude for the things you have. Or you find yourself constantly at a deficit "looking down" upon yourself

Bettering yourself is more of a side the side-effect of the process

The main intent itself, is to make you blameless, honest and fair

This does not mean being perfect. As perfection is, again, a concept designed to keep you feeling inadequate. Which limits your potential

All it is about, is being a little better than you were yesterday. So that each day you wake up, the world feels a little more brighter than it did the day before

And when bad things happen, which they always will no matter who we are, they don't carry as much weight on your shoulders, as they would have in days past

You are the truth. So you need become all the things which truth is

Rosicrucianism is just one form of the teachings. I am not suggesting them as a pathway in particular, just using them as an example of a few concepts that are easy enough to grasp at first

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join