It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea is sending Russia a billion dollars of military hardware.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:17 AM
link   
1. For those that don't know it, North Korea has one of the most fashion and high class mall. NHK jouralist years ago was allowed to film it and it was top in class.
2. The news tonight was that North Korea is sending Russia 1 billion dollars worth of military stuff.

here are some links of North Korea

1. www.defensenews.com...
2. news.yahoo.com...
3. thehill.com...
4. www.defensenews.com...
5. news.yahoo.com... =AQAAAI-JUAzGNITieOX5hLjIVPE3q6cRddvhTHzs2-pHzsThlIOa_60ABzHfHFFMF308Hr6nFrcHLbakNnJJLGqM7Vg6an9MEKRngW8_ncpv2e0vTXIyrkdwvm--GD-KKTY4Vt4jSQvcpNvCMuXVp zLrCzYSBlL1u0E6vxTO1NPfPEUA

Well, the news doesn't look good for Japan if North Korea decides to shoot some missiles at Japan, does it.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
In my opinion, with these highly likely fabricated fake news (which represents around 99% of what the mainstream media today "reports"), they are trying to mentally program westerners to think positively of the fact that our western governments are sending billions of taxpayers money in military equipment to support Ukraine, because North Korea is doing the same with Russia. By the way, probably a big chunk of that "aid money" is being diverted to offshore accounts.

If we had real journalism, these would be criticizing all this warmongering nightmare and pressure the governments to sit down and negotiate peace. All Putin said he wanted was to not have NATO at his doorstep, that means that the if Biden said "no NATO in Ukraine", this conflict should never have started...

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I find this to be highly unlikely.

If anything it would probably be China sending Russia equipment through NK.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

In general terms, China wouldn't want war or to prolongue any conflict in the world, because almost the totality of its economy resides in global consumerism. Wars only depress consumption, which would throw China into a massive recession, bankruptcy and highly likely a massive internal revolt.

That being said, those who are a bit informed, we all know that China is managed by the Chinese Dragon Families, who are 100% aligned with the City of London and Wallstreet for almost 2 centuries now, since the opium trade wars. All these "conflicts" between governments is fictitious. The USA and China have been the biggest trading partners that humanity has ever seen.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
North Korea War surplus is outdated WWII equipment

North Korea is only dangerous to its citizens.

North Korea ever uses atomic missles and they would be wiped off the planet like the dodo bird.

edit on 7-2-2023 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 11:03 AM
link   

North Korean hardware ?

But its old artillery systems, whose ammunitions will likely be supplied to Russia, have a reputation for poor accuracy.

During North Korea’s artillery bombardment of South Korea’s front-line Yeonpyeong Island in 2010 that killed four people, Bennett said that only 80 of the 300-400 weapons North Korea should have fired likely hit their target. In his assessment, Lee said about half of the North Korean shells launched ended up falling into waters before reaching the island.

“That is miserable artillery performance. The Russians may experience the same thing, which will not make them very happy,” Bennett said.
www.defensenews.com...

Buyer beware.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That's A okay. Our 20th century left over tanks, missiles and f16 fighter jets are still way better.
But...
What a way to spoil your whatever the (mainly) hell is leftover from previous set up war circuses.
Both sides.

: peace:

edit on 7-2-2023 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

North Korea is sending Russia a billion dollars of military hardware.

Is that Won value ?
That amounts to 2 tanks .

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I know I'm not right, but my immediate (silly thought) was..... and Putin secures another country by depleting its military force.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

No.

China is sending Russia 1 billion in military hardware through North Korea. Well replenishing North Korea to give it away. They've recently become more direct with their military aid gifting. This coinciding with that is no coincidence.

North Korea can't even afford an electrical grid. Their main shtick is holding the world hostage for aid. Not buying that.

I mean it might look like it comes from North Korea but I'm doubting that North Korea can gift away 3.5% of its GDP in anything, which was 28.5 billion in 2022.
edit on 7-2-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Every source in the OP is from a western outlet. Anyone got a more reliable source?

What ever happened to Russia buying equipment from Afghanistan?

Something seems off here....

I heard from a more reliable source(Col McGregor) than the hill or yahoo that Russia is currently capable of firing 65k artillery(rockets, missiles)rounds a day, with enough raw material on hand to sustain it for 9 years.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I remember what a billion dollars in arms looked liked back in 1988 when the State department sent Saddam the weapons to invade Kuwait (CIA was pushing him, nudge nudge, wink wink). I'll bet now in 2023 dollars it looks like a DIY tank kit, a rubber boat, a personnel carrier, a semi working cessna 172 and a few obsolete am108's lol

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/7.2023 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I mean, they're BRICs, so naturally there will be trade among themselves.

I see no issues here.

top topics

join