It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems like common sense to me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Pilots at a Naval Base on the East Coast encounter metal boxes encased inside a plastic/glass bubble during their flight training over the Atlantic Ocean. Ryan Graves has explained his encounter with what seems like a computer encased in glass. Interesting, but not similar to regular UFO encounters of the past.

Naval Pilots on the West Coast encounter objects that seem to traverse from air to water. Again, not your typical UFO encounters from 20 plus year ago. The objects are clearly defined as air craft, or even drones.

Why don't we hear of these things in Brazil, or China, or England?

Obviously this is highly advanced top secret Dept of the Navy tech. This is almost blatant.
The Chinese and Russians aren't wondering if the US has UFO bases in the water near their shores. They are wondering what crazy tech the US Navy is developing.

Why haven't there been kill orders? Shoot one of those things down!
Because that would be shooting down a billion dollar prototype aircraft.

I like the idea we are keeping this quiet. It's like owning a lightsaber. Don't let your enemies know you have one, otherwise they will get one aka the atomic bomb.
When WWIII breaks out and they think they have the upper hand, pull that baby out and Jar Jar Binks their azzes.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

Got a link to this?

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Flying PC's in snow globes you say? I feel like instead of transforming one into an alternate capable humanoid it's sci-fi super power would be more like this.

Hopefully with a similar disposal method.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Well if that stuff is ours I hope they keep it away from Biden's crime family so he can not sell it to China or someone else for a few 100 million they might have laying around.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Those that hold the future, don't play the national game... They are not ours, we are theirs...

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   
After reports of how things went in Dulce, having a base a bit further out from public view helps limit any public awareness of just what exactly is going on.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
These UAPs are seen in Naval Air Space in both the Pacific and in the Atlantic.

Take the gawdy "I HOPE IT IS REAL ALIENZ" out of the equation and thinking logically, as an intelligence officer would do, and you come away with the conclusion these are US Naval Aircraft.

And the reason you allow these things to be seen by pilots, and allow the pilots to give interviews on them is because this is how you let our opponents know what we have. We are literally hundreds of years ahead of them.

posted on Feb, 21 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   

In seeing how the US Military contributed to covid, my conclusion is that the US Military has been captured by these alien forces.

Humans might hundreds of years ahead on some fronts, billions of years behind on others.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

In seeing how the US Military contributed to covid, my conclusion is that the US Military has been captured by these alien forces.

Humans might hundreds of years ahead on some fronts, billions of years behind on others.

Who is to say we are not far and away more advanced in linguistics, art or other expressive means of communication.

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Maybe because we still can't communicate with other organisms on earth!

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Smokeygurl

???

They haven't even communicated with us yet, how are we to assume they speak with dolphins?

posted on Mar, 7 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   

You're the one who brought up communication and linguistics!
I always figured they aren't talking cuz they don't want to!

top topics

join