It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is 5th Generation Warfare?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Shadowgate — Full Film

I'm watching this right now. Excellent.

Right away I thought back to the time when the "war on terror"and the use of torture was in the news. I remember that it was said that contractors were hired to do the dirty work, on the theory that the Geneva Convention didn't apply to contractors.

So unethical.

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
Deep fake uses artificial intelligence, which is listed in that definition of 5th.

The fact that artificial intelligence has been around for awhile but we the people don't really grasp the danger of it being used to fool, manipulate, and control us ultimately is the subject of a documentary that is soon to come out entitled Big Data Is Watching You.

A screenshot and link:

A.I. Is the Biggest Threat to Humanity the World Has Ever Seen—Millie Weaver

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Pete Santilli points out that now, the FBI can just manufacture stuff on the internet; they don't have to lie and get caught lying.

A screenshot and link:

The New Republican Congress Is Business As Usual—Show Trials, More Grifting & ZERO ACTION

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

Does this mean I have to buy a 5G phone?

I mean that's my takeaway... screw them!

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Social media is used ..

Air Force research: How to use social media to control people like drones

That article is from 2014 , since then AI has also improved .

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Pete Santilli points out that now, the FBI can just manufacture stuff on the internet; they don't have to lie and get caught lying.

Mr. Santilli: "These folks:

manipulate data that goes to a FISA (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act) court."
edit on 2/11/2023 by DevotedResearcher because: Punctuation

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Mr. Santilli points out that the new House has the power to stop this:

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
GCS Physicians Fireside Chat: 5th Generation Warfare

Drs Robert Malone, Richard Urso, Ryan Cole, Lynn Fynn and Kat Lindley discuss what the Fifth Generation Warfare is and how has it been deployed on the worldwide stage. Fifth-generation warfare is a war of information and perception. Your mind is the battleground. The COVID-19 crisis has exposed this new battleground where fear, control, manipulation of our thoughts, beliefs, and emotions has been used on a global scale by our governments, media and the elites.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Mike Adams has posted a video giving an overview of how 5th Generation Warfare shows itself among we the people. He's making the point that people must start believing their own eyes.

A screenshot and link:

Globalists Have Decided to EXTERMINATE the Gullible

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   

The fact that artificial intelligence has been around for awhile but we the people don't really grasp the danger of it being used to fool, manipulate, and control us ultimately is the subject of a documentary that is soon to come out entitled Big Data Is Watching You.

A screenshot and link:

BIG DATA IS WATCHING—Epic New Documentary from Millenial Millie

"We didn't listen, and now we live in a dystopia."

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

GCS Physicians Fireside Chat: 5th Generation Warfare

Drs Robert Malone, Richard Urso, Ryan Cole, Lynn Fynn and Kat Lindley discuss what the Fifth Generation Warfare is and how has it been deployed on the worldwide stage. Fifth-generation warfare is a war of information and perception. Your mind is the battleground. The COVID-19 crisis has exposed this new battleground where fear, control, manipulation of our thoughts, beliefs, and emotions has been used on a global scale by our governments, media and the elites.

Amateurs just now realizing it and giving it a name... this war has been being fought for quite some time.

But that's cool let's call it 5th Gen warfare maybe it'll get more people to pay attention.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: iamthevirus
But that's cool let's call it 5th Gen warfare maybe it'll get more people to pay attention.

Giving things a name that people can relate to and understand immediately when others say it is essential for joining any initiative to defeat tyranny, which is the goal: Defeat the enemy.

When I started this thread, I was sincerely asking the question what is "5th Generation Warfare" because I didn't know what it is, other than the Wikipedia definition, which is a good starting point.

I still don't know what the first four generations of warfare are, but probably shouldn't waste energy on that research.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I still don't know what the first four generations of warfare are, but probably shouldn't waste energy on that research.

Probably 1.sticks and stones, 2.calvery, 3.tanks, 4.air, 5.info age (space/tech/science/AI's/ect)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   

a reply to: kwakakev

Artificial intelligence is just what it says. It's artificial, as in fake.

You are using 2 different definitions for artificial there. In the term artificial intelligence, the word "artificial" means:

"1. made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally, especially as a copy of something natural."
"her skin glowed in the artificial light"

The 2nd time you use "artificial" you are using this definition:

"2. (of a situation or concept) not existing naturally; contrived or false."
"the artificial division of people into age groups"

Definitions and examples I plucked from google. So "artificial intelligence" does not mean "fake intelligence". Funny thing though, the claims regarding the creation of artificial intelligence, are fake, cause they are nowhere close to creating real intelligence (of the same type human beings possess). So any news about anyone making some AI chatbot, such as ChatGPT, can be termed "fake news"*, cause the only part of that that is true, is that it's "artificial" (man-made). (*: or more specifically and accurately, "marketing", an advertisement in the form of a news report, like that South Park episode that talks about this marketing technique)

Artificial Intelligence: Unseating the Inevitability Narrative

Back in 1998, I moderated a discussion at which Ray Kurzweil gave listeners a preview of his then forthcoming book The Age of Spiritual Machines, in which he described how machines were poised to match and then exceed human cognition, a theme he doubled down on in subsequent books (such as The Singularity Is Near and How to Create a Mind). For Kurzweil, it is inevitable that machines will match and then exceed us: Moore’s Law guarantees that machines will attain the needed computational power to simulate our brains, after which the challenge will be for us to keep pace with machines..

Erik Larson’s The Myth of Artificial Intelligence (published by Harvard/Belknap) is far and away the best refutation of Kurzweil’s overpromises, but also of the hype pressed by those who have fallen in love with AI’s latest incarnation, which is the combination of big data with machine learning. Just to be clear, Larson is not a contrarian. He does not have a death wish for AI. He is not trying to sabotage research in the area (if anything, he is trying to extricate AI research from the fantasy land it currently inhabits). In fact, he has been a solid contributor to the field, coming to the problem of strong AI, or artificial general intelligence (AGI) as he prefers to call it, with an open mind about its possibilities.

Larson does not argue that artificial general intelligence is impossible but rather that we have no grounds to think it must be so. He is therefore directly challenging the inevitability narrative promoted by people like Ray Kurzweil, Nick Bostrom, and Elon Musk. ... His central point, however, is that such good ideas are for now wholly lacking — that research on AI is producing results only when it works on narrow problems and that this research isn’t even scratching the surface of the sorts of problems that need to be resolved in order to create an artificial general intelligence. Larson’s case is devastating, and I use this adjective without exaggeration.

... as he considers the inflated claims made for artificial general intelligence (such as the shameless promise, continually made, that it is just right around the corner ...

Larson presents two main arguments for why we should not think that we’re anywhere close to solving the problem of AGI. ... Abductive inference requires identifying hypotheses that explain certain facts of states of affairs in need of explanation. The problem with such hypothetical or conjectural reasoning is that that range of hypotheses is virtually infinite. Human intelligence can, somehow, sift through these hypotheses and identify those that are relevant. Larson’s point, and one he convincingly establishes, is that we don’t have a clue how to do this computationally.

His other argument for why an artificial general intelligence is nowhere near lift-off concerns human language. ...

We live in a cultural climate that loves machines and where the promise of artificial general intelligence assumes, at least for some, religious proportions. The thought that we can upload ourselves onto machines intrigues many. So why not look forward to the prospect of them doing so, especially since some very smart people guarantee that machine supremacy is inevitable. Larson in The Myth of Artificial Intelligence successfully unseats this inevitability narrative. After reading this book, believe if you like that the singularity is right around the corner, that humans will soon be pets of machines, that benign or malevolent machine overlords are about to become our masters. But know that such a belief is unsubstantiated and that neither science nor philosophy backs it up.

The Myth of Artificial Intelligence: Why Computers Can’t Think the Way We Do – April 6, 2021 by Erik J. Larson
edit on 17-2-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:49 PM
link   

a reply to: whereislogic
The reason why all people on Earth need to love and honor their own nation is that all of us need local control of our lives to keep tyrants at bay.

Did you notice this quote in my commentary? Cause my comments were a bit long.

In a letter to the editor of Bombay’s “Indian Express” newspaper, an Indian man stated: “I do not believe in patriotism. It is an opium innovated by the politicians to serve their ugly ends. It is for their prosperity. It is for their betterment. It is for their aggrandizement. It is never for the country. It is never for the nation. It is never never for common men and women like you and I. . . . This sinister politician-invented wall shall divide man from man​—and brother from brother; till one day it shall bring about man’s doom by man. Patriotism or nationalism, to my mind, is an idiotic exercise in artificial loyalty. . . . I take no hypocritical pride in being petty this or that. I belong to mankind.”

In my last comment on the subject, the following was also quoted from the article What Obstructs Universal Brotherhood?

In every nation similar feelings are promoted by politicians who know that a strong nationalistic spirit serves their purposes well. But their purpose may not be in the best interest of people. In an article entitled “Nationalism Is Alien to True Patriotism,” columnist Sydney J. Harris observed: “Nationalism means ‘going along’ with a Hitler or a Stalin or any other tyrant who waves the flag, mouths obscene devotion to the Fatherland, and meanwhile tramples the rights of people.”

A strong nationalistic or patriotic spirit serves the purposes of tyrants well, it does not keep them at bay. History testifies to this fact/truth/certainty/reality (synonyms) in abundance. Nationalism is the defining feature of nationalistic regimes that have plagued this world with police states, wars, genocides, holocausts and other atrocities. It is the defining feauture of Fascism, Nazism and Communism. It makes Americans commit acts of kidnapping, torture and murdering (often innocent*) prisoners in Guantanamo Bay (see the movie The Mauritanian for example), and then makes other Americans protect these kidnappers, torturers and murderers from any criminal prosecution or jailtime, even justify their actions (regardless if they are Republicans or Democrats in charge of ciminal prosecution or the country in general). The promotion of patriotism is the first step in creating a strong nationalistic spirit. (*: innocent of terrorism that is, again see the movie I mentioned for some of the evidence why I'm saying that, or related documentaries not laced with American or Western propaganda, or at least not too much)

More importantly, it is the main means by which Satan divides and conquers (referring back to the article about "Winning the Battle for Your Mind" that I quoted from earlier). But I guess that part is a little harder to digest for some.

“... and it is difficult to explain, because you have become dull in your hearing. For although by now* [Lit., “in view of the time.”] you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God, and you have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment* [Or “their perceptive powers.”] trained to distinguish both right and wrong.” (Hebrews 5:11-14)
edit on 17-2-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Patriotism or nationalism, to my mind, is an idiotic exercise in artificial loyalty

Sure it has it's problems, but what is the alternative in today's environment? Just let this insane globalist movement that just want to reset everything as they build back better take over all political power on this global?

Diversity on a local level is a very important survival process for many systems. Firstly there are local environment adaptions which change individual priorities.

Next, there is a lot of defense and redundancy if one group does happen to face some kind of catastrophe. With different systems and process at work it helps stop everything falling down should a critical component break.

Then there is just nature it's self, everywhere is different.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Or the promotion of patriotism and accompanying conditioning can lead to this, lol:

edit on 18-2-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2023 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

Sure it has it's problems, but what is the alternative in today's environment?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join