It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell: Brought to You by Pfizer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I suggest you take your own advice and wake up sunshine.

Plenty of people have received the vaccine and are just fine, and i don't think you like that fact because you choose not to.

The vaccine was a choice to be made for most, and most people did indeed decide to become vaccinated. Or at least that's the case where i hail from, the vast majority of such again doing just fine.
edit on 9-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: thebtheb

All or nothing about what?

It's not the medical system that makes people unhealthy but what they eat and the sedentary or inactive lifestyle choices that they make, myself included.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Antibiotics are a tool and have indeed been very useful, and as long as they are not handed out like sweets, still are useful.

If you can come out with a better type of drug yourself i suggest you try.

posted on Feb, 9 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

I don't need to be a doctor to understand a world without pharmaceuticals and modern-day medicine would be a far worse place to exist for most.

Also, natural medicine doesn't necessarily mean safer, or better for that matter.

Medicines are a tool, and the more tools they have in the bag, the more tasks they can be put to and applied towards.

posted on Feb, 10 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So any position of authority you hold only goes as far as your own opinion, thank you for the direct answer regarding this. You seem to opine quite a bit.

I don’t recall denying value of modern medicine. But since you wish to opine on the subject, I do find the politics, narratives and obscuring of science to erode faith in the industry, but I’m just a nobody, what do I know?

a reply to: andy06shake

edit on 10-2-2023 by ITSALIVE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Antibiotics are a tool and have indeed been very useful, and as long as they are not handed out like sweets, still are useful.

If you can come out with a better type of drug yourself i suggest you try.

There are plenty of natural remedies that can act as antibiotics without being so damaging, but they have been being suppressed for years. And anyway, that has nothing to do with my point: that the medical field does not know everything, they make plenty of mistakes, and cause a lot of damage. So this idea that "without present medical technology, we'd be screwed," is not true.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join