It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell: Brought to You by Pfizer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I dodged a bullet there for sure, and 10 times over thruout my Responder career. This was just one of them.

We all just assume we'd all had vax for decades required in ER Response...this whole deal was much the same with us. Perhaps we're jaded.

Works for some, not others, kills some too. Decide for oneself. Let no one sway you and your family's convictions.

My personal lifetime opinion of vax n masks? None really. I do both, dont care. You choose. We're good. And we'lI really respect you for yours. Its what its about, eh?

Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

But people have eaten green moldy bread for hundreds of years as they knew it had curative properties. Some people treated themselves and had a good grasp of the basics, some of the pharma stuff is good, but jammed in it is a load of stuff that rides on the back of the good stuff.

What a load of tripe.

What people, people with nothing else to eat perchance, the poor the hungry and the destitute?

Eating moldy bread, or anything else covered in mold can cause headaches and a sore belly, and in rare cases cause you to hallucinate anonentity or even die.

The only thing i have ever heard of people doing with bread is making something called a poultice, and you don't eat those, but apply them to wounds.

The fungus that grows on the bread after a few days(mycelium) may have some antibacterial effect, but it is not true Penicillin.

Penicillin is made up of only certain types of fungi you see and its also a "mycotoxin" meaning it can be dangerous.

penicillin is obtained by cultivating Penicillin fungi on nutrient substrates of varying composition. In this way are obtained: benzylpenicillin, procaine benzylpenicillin, propicillin, phenoxymethylpenicillin...

Good luck with your moldy bread son.

Chances are all you will end up with is food poisoning.

These are the kind of things weans learn in the first science class they attend in secondary by the way.

www.healthline.com...#:~:text=Mold%20can%20produce%20toxic%20chemicals,well%20as%20acute%20liver%20disease.

Warning: Don't eat moldy bread people because chances are it's a lot more than just Penicillin.
edit on 7-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Cheers zosimov.

His name is Cain, he's a Saluki, be 2 on Valentine's day.

Was a rescue down to his previously owned developing MS poor woman.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Thank you for the compassionate response. I appreciate you taking the time to check VAERS too for her diagnosis. I'm open to alternate explanations, and think it will be some time before I'm able to see whether this rare disease took a steep rise in 2021-2022 (VAERS is one indication, but my aunt for instance is not in there). Finding up-to-date information about the number of cancer diagnoses is proving difficult to me--perhaps because I'm not looking in the right places.

Thanks again for your condolences.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Like having your face eaten off by sandflies hell?

Rip beagles.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   

All Hail Pfizer !

www.infowars.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Respect and personal choice all the way.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Respect and personal choice all the way.

I'll third this notion!

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If it's hell you are after picture a world without pharmaceuticals.

Where there are no painkillers, insulin, antibiotics, blood thinners, immunosuppressants or vaccines.

No major operations, organ transplants or blood transfusions.

Big pharma does indeed have a lot to answer for.

But a world without access to the products and drugs they manufacture en-mass would indeed be hell on Earth for rather a lot of our respective populations.

Firstly, what's the point of going black and white about it. All or nothing? It makes no point and completely ignores the matter at hand, and doesn't have any credibility.

Secondly, when people find out how unhealthy we are BECAUSE of the medical system, their minds are going to be blown.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What im saying is perfectly clear zosimov.

That being modern-day pharmaceuticals are a necessary evil.

Hence companies like Pfizer are going to exist.

You do realise Pfizer produces more than just the mRNA vaccine?

Im saying living in a world without access to the likes of antibiotics would indeed be hell on Earth.

Alexander Fleming discovered what constitutes antibiotics aka "penicillin" back in 1929.

Because antibiotics are SOOO successful. It's been barely 60 years of antibiotics and we now have super bugs that they have created that no antibiotics will cure. Yeah, that was a fun 60 years - back to reality now.

posted on Feb, 7 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You seem to ignore that there are natural remedies to many ailments that exist. Are you a doctor? Are you in a position of authority to deny natural medicine exists?

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ITSALIVE

If you know who Gerson was, then you know that natural medicines have existed since the first humans chewed tree bark for pain management.

I am of the mind that so many of our modern afflictions have primitive solutions and for those that don't work there are other more aggressive treatments out there. I think everyone should have body autonomy and should they choose a naturopath or a petropharma path, they should be free to choose which is best.

I take supplements for my health and so far at the age of 53 I am medication free. I try to eat a decent diet, exercise and keep active. I think if we all tried to do better there would be less need for big pharma. Which is why they have spent a lot of money on advertising.

If you give people the choice to change their habits or take a pill, they are going to opt for a pill. This is just an observation. I am of the mind that there are cures for everything as part of the grand design.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yeah ain’t that the truth. When they swapped out brass door handles in hospitals the super bugs really came of age.

a reply to: thebtheb

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I've always said as a Responder: and people think we DONT think like this, but we do.

Never let anyone, anybody, agency , political group...."mandate" anything.

Always, always, everytime...follow no lead but your own for you n family based on all available info.

My medical professional advice if I show up at your house, lights flashing?

Masks, vax, boosts n quarantine roosts. We don't care. We won't recommend, insist or question you.

I may have retired from Local and Federal ER Response...but we learn early. Make no judgement on those, treat n get you on your way.

EMTs, Police, Fire and Emerg Mangmnt We're alot alike. We respond, don't judge.

Just ask us. We can't tell you anything about the moment. No opinion. No ideas. No answers. That's for the Doctors.

I'll promise to get you to someone who can help. Mask, Tax, Fax, Vax, Whacks....don't matter in that moment

Let no one "mandate" you...or me.

God bless, stay well.....MS

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

You share your vaccine status as though it were a medal from the King! I simply can't understand your mindset...

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

There is no argument, as the world would be a far worse place to exist without modern-day medicine and pharmaceutical products, and only very stupid people think otherwise.

Nobody is arguing about the general necessity of pharmaceuticals. We are arguing that the clot-shot is most certainly NOT a beneficial pharmaceutical product, it is a weapon of depopulation which has maimed, disabled & murdered millions of people even in the two short years since it was introduced.

It's only devotees such as yourself who assiduously hold to the precept that Big Pharma can do no evil, despite literally MOUNTAINS of evidence, including their own words (& mocking laughter) concerning the vaccine's total inefficacy.

Wake up sunshine.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Classic cure is worse than the disease. Whether short-term or long-term.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The only person in my family that got the vaccine was notified 2 months later that he needed QUADRUPLE bypass surgery.

He was fit( hiked at least a mile everyday during the week and over 7 miles most weekends), watched what he ate and was smoke free for many years.

I am on the fence about the vaccine surfacing a pre-existing condition. I’m somewhat sure it didn’t cause it.

I’m also thinking it’s possible that the vaccine caused heart symptoms that may have alerted us to the underlying problem, atherosclerosis ( he had a widow-maker ticking away)

Regardless, I’m pretty convinced the vaccine set all of his recent health concerns in motion.

He is not even close to being recovered and that was 1.5 years ago but this is due to an associated staff infection.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

No way in Hell. Only, Im 70 and surviving. Period. Retired my badge this year.

posted on Feb, 8 2023 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Abacus1

Got keep it simple and remember this: No two people are physiologically the same. Cant be. Min-ute and vast differences. Some, no effect. Others, bad ones. Some die even. Chemical craziness in our bodies keeps us different from one to the other, with different fx and outcomes, ages, histories. Thats it. Nothing is perfect.

But even with its tribulations, its saved some from dying. While, hastening the death of young folks and dragging out others. Nasty business, I agree.

God Bless

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join