It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell: Brought to You by Pfizer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I apologize for a rather hurried post, but I saw this today and thought it worth sharing, as it's the most honesty I've seen from Pfizer yet.

A little honesty from Pfizer goes a long way--I couldn't stop chuckling at this one. Please be sure to watch through the end.

twitter.com...

They must know that if people still support Pfizer after the past few years (and the past few months in particular) they would put up with anything.

This one is for the ride or die with Pfizers; the Pharma Bros!

edit on 6-2-2023 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I can only say me w Pfizer x 2 + Boost....70 yrs old, wife 60, 2 Pfizers + Boost.

Here we are, me pre-existing heart cond. And I'm better than good....
edit on 02232428America/ChicagoMon, 06 Feb 2023 08:43:24 -060043202300000024 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Congrats

No vaxx, no booster, never had covid despite direct contact with people who had it, and more thankful than ever that I never succumbed to the monster pressure.
Then there's my poor auntie who got her first booster in Oct 2021 and never felt good again until her death in Jan 2023. Until Pfizer does its due diligence I won't know if her torturous death was a direct result of her booster, but the evidence sure calls for a deeper look.

To each his/her own.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

If it's hell you are after picture a world without pharmaceuticals.

Where there are no painkillers, insulin, antibiotics, blood thinners, immunosuppressants or vaccines.

No major operations, organ transplants or blood transfusions.

Big pharma does indeed have a lot to answer for.

But a world without access to the products and drugs they manufacture en-mass would indeed be hell on Earth for rather a lot of our respective populations.
edit on 6-2-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Even the fish are full of pharmaceuticals.
www.cnn.com...#:~:text=They%20found%20each%20bonefish%20had,different%20pharm aceuticals%20in%20its%20tissues.

Then there's the prescription opioids, not tp mention prescription drug deaths and drugs linked to suicidal ideation and worse.

A drugged up world is not a healthy world.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

This is all true zosimov.

But without access to modern pharmaceutical products medical care goes back to the dark age.

Drugs are tools, and just like any other tool, the purpose to which they are put defines intent.

In the world in which we live and with 7.888 billion souls on the planet pharmaceuticals are a necessary evil.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

None of what you wrote has anything to do with the hell Pfizer has put us through in the past few years.

Are you saying that Pfizer discovered antibiotics?

The Native Americans discovered the active ingredients in asprin. Are they Pfizer, too?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What im saying is perfectly clear zosimov.

That being modern-day pharmaceuticals are a necessary evil.

Hence companies like Pfizer are going to exist.

You do realise Pfizer produces more than just the mRNA vaccine?

Im saying living in a world without access to the likes of antibiotics would indeed be hell on Earth.

Alexander Fleming discovered what constitutes antibiotics aka "penicillin" back in 1929.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   

So Pfizer has nothing to do with the discovery of antibiotics, but you're somehow conflating the two and using that as a base of your argument.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
I apologize for a rather hurried post, but I saw this today and thought it worth sharing, as it's the most honesty I've seen from Pfizer yet.

A little honesty from Pfizer goes a long way--I couldn't stop chuckling at this one. Please be sure to watch through the end.

twitter.com...

They must know that if people still support Pfizer after the past few years (and the past few months in particular) they would put up with anything.

This one is for the ride or die with Pfizers; the Pharma Bros!

Maybe it really is the mark of the beast.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

So Pfizer has nothing to do with the discovery of antibiotics,

I told you who discovered antibiotics that being Alexander Fleming.

but you're somehow conflating the two and using that as a base of your argument.

Not in the slightest.

There is no argument, as the world would be a far worse place to exist without modern-day medicine and pharmaceutical products, and only very stupid people think otherwise.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
There is no argument, as the world would be a far worse place to exist without modern-day medicine and pharmaceutical products, and only very stupid people think otherwise.

There is an argument because you're glossing over what the OP really meant. The world could do without crooked pharmaceutical companies. Or at least the crooked and deadly aspects they have.

Of course they're not being crooked when they make aspirins.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

There is an argument because you're glossing over what the OP really meant. The world could do without crooked pharmaceutical companies. Or at least the crooked and deadly aspects they have.

The world could be doing without "crooked" everything TrulyColorBlind nevermind just the pharmaceutical companies.

Unfortunately, human beings are corruptible, same as businesses and systems we devise.

And I'm not glossing over anything but simply stating a fact.

That fact being pharmaceuticals are a necessary evil in today's world.

Of course they're not being crooked when they make aspirins.

Those are your words and apparent assumption, so there is that.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Did you watch the clip?

Comments?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

It's only 26 seconds long so i did indeed.

As to the comments, mostly silly memes, did you have one in particular in mind?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Do you think it was a chance coincidence that satanic imagery was immediately followed with Pfizer's endorsement?

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake So you are insinuating that life on earth for the millennia prior to big pharma was hell on earth? If I read arts, literature, listen to symphonies…and that’s just “Western” culture…you had Asian culture with beauty and love as well as war…all cultures had those before pharma. And they indicate that life was both lovely and difficult. Imagine life as indigenous peoples prior to the Western influences…don’t the historians suggest it was like Eden in North America?
I don't agree with you, and you exaggerate pharma’s influence on happiness and love for the masses.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Are Pfizer not the sponsors?

As to Satanic imagery well looked like a daft song by Sam Smith/Kim Petra.

You do realise that the devil is simply a daft anthropomorphism?

Probably not all the same.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So, coincidence. Got it.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

So you are insinuating that life on earth for the millennia prior to big pharma was hell on earth?

There were not near enough 8 billion people on the Earth in days gone by or the past millennia to contend with and spread disease nor was there the infrastructure and transportation hubs in place to move man, goods and machines around the globe in a matter of mere hours or days up until the end of the second world war.

There were not even 1 billion people on Earth until the year 1804.

If I read arts, literature, listen to symphonies…and that’s just “Western” culture…you had Asian culture with beauty and love as well as war…all cultures had those before pharma. And they indicate that life was both lovely and difficult.

I can't see what any of that has to do with the fact that pharmaceuticals and modern medicine are required to make the world spin in this day of age.

Imagine life as indigenous peoples prior to the Western influences…don’t the historians suggest it was like Eden in North America?

Eden without organ transplants, insulin or medicine beyond the use of herbs and potions.

I think ile take our level of technology and medical prowess over whatever came before ta very much.

I don't agree with you, and you exaggerate pharma’s influence on happiness and love for the masses.

Where have i suggested pharma’s influence has anything to do with happiness and love?

You don't have to agree with me but that doesn't mean you are any less wrong.

Like i suggest the world would be a far worse place to exist, given our numbers, and the way we are connected, without modern medicine and pharmaceutical products.

Simple as that really, and no two ways about it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join